Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,948 members, 7,927,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3953093 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 8:32pm
Jackpot (2024) 5.5/10

Stupid fun. But still stupid.

I'm really starting to dislike Akwafina.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 8:33pm
The Union (2024) 4/10

Boring, repetitive and cliche. Netflix trash movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 8:36pm
Deadpool 1 and 2. 7/10

Rewatching the franchise. Typical funny Ryan Reynolds. Fun, action and funny. Brings back good memories for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Palehair: 9:25pm
NaijaMemes:
Ah. The Critical Drinker debate!!

The guy has some good points about the wokeness of Hollywood. However, he can be wildly biased. If I want to laugh at Disney or a woke film, I will watch his reviews. Outside that he has a lot of trash opinions.

I remember his foolish take on the first black panther movie.....
Like it's getting redundant at this point because I don't even listen to critics in the first place and if I did, drinker will be the last one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:36pm
abduleez1:
Shout out to one of the most impactful movies ever made in history. And arguably the most depressing shït you'll ever watch. Watch it ONCE and you'll never remain the same again.

The comments section exemplifies the depression. 😢😢

Wonder when I'll get the courage to check out Barefoot Gen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhlh7JVcTt8?si=rCeLj9mmRUBnPL1m

Till date I haven't watched this movie even though I have it on my drive
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:40pm
NaijaMemes:
The Union (2024) 4/10

Boring, repetitive and cliche. Netflix trash movie

Why do you keep wasting your time so watching movies only to rate them 4/10...

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm very selective when it comes to movies/series...

I have reduced the amount of terrible blockbusters I watch...

Now I'd rather skip those movies...that's why my ratings here and on the series thread are mostly positive nowadays
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:14pm
Baddestguyp:

Why do you keep wasting your time so watching movies only to rate them 4/10...

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm very selective when it comes to movies/series...

I have reduced the amount of terrible blockbusters I watch...

Now I'd rather skip those movies...that's why my ratings here and on the series thread are mostly positive nowadays
No matter how you skip, you'll still come across trash. I skip so many movies, but still end up watching rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:42pm
Dune 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.