Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,045 members, 7,970,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (4026011 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) ... (3932) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 10:16am On Sep 05
pu7pl3:

If they do that it'll be an elseworld movie that's not set in the current DCU and frankly I don't think they will, not now at least cos there is absolutely no need to.

And there was need for Deadpool and Wolverine?

It does not have to be a strictly elseworld adaptation.

Deadpool and Wolverine movie is not a strict adaptation of the similarly named comic book.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 10:27am On Sep 05
FACE/OFF
Wow wow ewow..what a movie. This was a masterpiece by John woo. Best action have seen in years. Travolta and Cage brought my house down going at each other face to face, toe to toe, fire for fire. The bullets did not finish
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stacyadams: 10:35am On Sep 05
Kaczynski:

Escape . Korean

Gangnam .
Thank you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:28am On Sep 05
Nickshrapnel:
I don’t think Joker will cross a billion
I'm 80% betting on it........... it's will cross grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:48am On Sep 05
This people really wan milk this cartoon b2b

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:59am On Sep 05
NaijaMemes:

And there was need for Deadpool and Wolverine?

It does not have to be a strictly elseworld adaptation.

Deadpool and Wolverine movie is not a strict adaptation of the similarly named comic book.

Deadpool and Wolverine was in universe (i.e. the MCU) with the help of all the TVA shenanigans so it's not the same thing. You can't make Superman evil in the same universe where he is good unless it's some type of mind control that'll later be broken or something.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 12:37pm On Sep 05
NeoWanZaeed:

I talk am na.. marvel fans and ass reviewers

Shut up.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05
Maharaja is a solid 10/10 for me.

I dont know about you all but personally, this India 🇮🇳 movie is the best movie i have seen so far this year and i doubt any upcoming movie is ever going to beat this.
This movie is weird, funny, savage, emotional with an unbelievable plot twist that will get you off your seat in the end.

Movie started in a funny and weird manner, if you don't focus on details, the time jump might confuse you in a bit but when you start understanding what's going on, that is whey you realize that the storyline is top notch, an out of the world storyline and a true genius.
Movie is gore and savage, didn't know Indians can be this gore and savage in thier movies.

What is more beautiful about this movie are the many life's lessons it teaches the audience.
The movie is like a school.

The plot twist in the end is the best plot twist i have ever seen in any movie or series in my entire life.
I was dumbfounded, speechless, i couldn't believe what just happened.
Like the twist at the end was simply extraordinary, nobody born of a woman will ever expect such an ending.

Kudos to the producers, directors, casts and all crew members, they made a masterpiece.

Best movie in 2024 so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05
Below Her Mouth....7/10

Sweet premium homoerotic nüdity splendour... grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05
Some of my hottest faves all at once. I'm sat!! 😁😁

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05
OhBritannia:

I dont know about you all but personally, this India 🇮🇳 movie is the best movie i have seen so far this year and i doubt any upcoming movie is ever going to beat this.
This movie is weird, funny, savage, emotional with an unbelievable plot twist that will get you off your seat in the end.

Movie started in a funny and weird manner, if you don't focus on details, the time jump might confuse you in a bit but when you start understanding what's going on, that is whey you realize that the storyline is top notch, an out of the world storyline and a true genius.
Movie is gore and savage, didn't know Indians can be this gore and savage in thier movies.

What is more beautiful about this movie are the many life's lessons it teaches the audience.

The plot twist in the end is the best plot twist i have ever seen in any movie or series in my entire life.
Like the twist at the end was simply extraordinary, nobody born of a woman will ever expect such an ending.

Kudos to the producers, directors, casts and all crew members, they made a masterpiece.

For the 1st time I agree with you
That plot twist alone was enough to earn it a 10/10 in my books

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05
abduleez1:
Below Her Mouth....7/10

Sweet premium homoerotic nüdity splendour... grin cheesy
erm, Dem show bress? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05
joseph1832:
erm, Dem show bress? grin grin

Na wa for you o.
I say nüdity splendour, you still dey ask.
Brezz boku die. Even full frontal nüdity dey for you. Na small thin red line make am no be "blue film". grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 5:18pm On Sep 05
abduleez1:

Na wa for you o.
Brezz boku die. Even full frontal nüdity dey for you. Na small thin red line make am no be "blue film". grin grin

Just gonna drop this grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05
GloriousGbola:

Just gonna drop this grin

Lmao.... This one sef dey. 😂😂😭😅

Don't know why but NL is deleting my pics. I can't upload since this afternoon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 5:25pm On Sep 05
abduleez1:

Lmao.... This one sef dey. 😂😂😭😅

Don't know why but NL is deleting my pics. I can't upload since this afternoon.

Thanks to spammers we are now limited to 4pics per day. One Arrow was spamming every fp thread with back to pack spam screenshots
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05
abduleez1:
Omo....
You be bad pikin azeez🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05
SOZINN:

Shut up.

This your reply got me cracking
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05
OhBritannia:

Movie is gore and savage, didn't know Indians plancan be this gore and savage in thier movies.

is it Netflix owned . I hope it's not as I plan to download tonight..

Netflix and their knack for dubbing their series/movies .. it infuriates the shiit outta me..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05
pu7pl3:

For the 1st time I agree with you
That plot twist alone was enough to earn it a 10/10 in my books
Yeah right, they did really well.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05
Silentgroper:
is it Netflix owned . I hope it's not as I plan to download tonight..

Netflix and their knack for dubbing their series/movies .. it infuriates the shiit outta me..
i downloaded from NKIRI and it's not dubbed.
The best way is just to download from Nkiri dot com.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05
GloriousGbola:

Thanks to spammers we are now limited to 4pics per day. One Arrow was spamming every fp thread with back to pack spam screenshots

The fvvk!! Na wa for this site o. Why not ban the w@nker than to subject everyone to same pains. Just cos of ONE person?

I was thinking I was losing my mind when I post pics but it doesn't show up. I refresh page tire dey think say I don dey craze, even posted the same thing on different threads. Lmao. Na later I realised it's that time when NL is on its "period".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:39pm On Sep 05
abduleez1:

The fvvk!! Na wa for this site o. Why not ban the w@nker than to subject everyone to same pains. Just cos of ONE person?

I was thinking I was losing my mind when I post pics but it doesn't show up. I refresh page tire dey think say I don dey craze, even posted the same thing on different threads. Lmao. Na later I realised it's that time when NL is on its "period".

One of the problems NL faces is that in Nigeria you get dynamic ip at least from WiFi providers. Not sure about MTN and Co. So if I am downloading from a site that blocks me after 10gb,all I need to do is restart my modem and I have a new ip and continue . So banning ips cannot work.

Seun should have figured out how ton combat spammers, but I guess NL also needs those sweet and fake and pumped up user numbers. Delete spammers, delete the multiple moniker twats with 50 ids and maybe this forum is down to 500k members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05
abduleez1:

Na wa for you o.
correct. 👍

But shey no be say e be like that Serbia Film oh. Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05
GloriousGbola:

One of the problems NL faces is that in Nigeria you get dynamic ip at least from WiFi providers. Not sure about MTN and Co. So if I am downloading from a site that blocks me after 10gb,all I need to do is restart my modem and I have a new ip and continue . So banning ips cannot work.

Seun should have figured out how ton combat spammers, but I guess NL also needs those sweet and fake and pumped up user numbers. Delete spammers, delete the multiple moniker twats with 50 ids and maybe this forum is down to 500k members
I believe this is why he stopped members from deleting their account.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05
Is it just me or these new influx of horror movies are giving the old skool vibes
And they are making sense compare to the BS we have been shoving up our ass between the 2017-2022
Even Netflix's 'The deliverance ' caught my attention
Oddity was crazy

More of the same abeg this is the only genre I can sit comfortably to watch
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 8:52pm On Sep 05
pu7pl3:

Deadpool and Wolverine was in universe (i.e. the MCU) with the help of all the TVA shenanigans so it's not the same thing. You can't make Superman evil in the same universe where he is good unless it's some type of mind control that'll later be broken or something.

Spoken like a woke DC movie writer.......

Bro, the flash or a warp machine can cause the evil superman or injustice league to appear in the good superman's universe. A little creativity and fan service can take art a long way.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05
joseph1832:
correct. 👍

But shey no be say e be like that Serbia Film oh. Lol

Lol, no be that one. Why you dey fear like dis? You dey doubt me? 😂😂

Premium séx, seduction and nüdity galore bro. Brezz and punna from beginning till the end nonstop. grin grin
Enjoy. 🙌🏽

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05
iamoyindamola:
Is it just me or these new influx of horror movies are giving the old skool vibes
And they are making sense compare to the BS we have been shoving up our ass between the 2017-2022
Even Netflix's 'The deliverance ' caught my attention
Oddity was crazy

More of the same abeg this is the only genre I can sit comfortably to watch

E be like say I go check out this Oddity. Was in my radar before, but as I rarely saw peeps talking about it, I abandon am, make I no go watch rubbish cos I wan and waste my time cos I find niche content.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05
joseph1832:
I believe this is why he stopped members from deleting their account.

Lmao... Wait, so person no fit delete him own account again?? 😂😂😭😭

This guy wan milk us anyway possible. 😭😭
Baba just get luck say no naija alternative like the site.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05
GloriousGbola:

Lol, Baba needs the engagements so him no go gree do the needful. He gats still dey cash out from them Google. Quantity over quality. 🤦🏽‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) ... (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) ... (3932) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: slimkay83(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.