Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (4015471 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 7:58pm
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:04pm
abduleez1:

I swear. Nigerians and mediocrity.

Dude just uses us to cash out now just doing literally NOTHING.

Just because you founded the establishment doesn't make you qualified enough to run it. I swear.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NobleStag007: 8:17pm
abduleez1:

Not talking about NOSFERATU. I'm more focused on

Babygirl
Maria
Conclave
Dune 2
Emilia Perez
The Brutalist
Anora
Sing Sing
A Complete Unknown
The Room Next Door

Amongst others to show up.....
I just feel this year has or will have more overall general quality compared to last year.

Is nostefaru out?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 8:43pm
The
SOZINN:

Bro, sometimes do you ever think to yourself that this site could have had a similar interface like Reddit? This guy seriously fumbled.
Exactly- every Nigerian could be using this site but Seun decided to gobble Twitter's balls and dump the site. And the thing is he could just do with some little tweaks to make it look modern enough to attract people. Some people don't use this site just because of how it looks? I can't believe this site still uses this fckin emojis cheesy to this day
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:49pm
After James Earl Jones Passing, another member of the Coming to America Hall of Fame has sadly left us 😞. John Amos aka Mr. Cleo McDowell, Owner of McDowell's on Queens Boulevard and also known as the "Dad" on Good times has sadly passed....

Rest Easy King! 😞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:57pm
NobleStag007:

Is nostefaru out?

Nope. Till December. 25th I think.

You'll not see it for downloads till at least February. Else, you hop into a cinema.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:02pm
OhBritannia:
Deadpool and wolverine 2024 is a solid 1/10 for me.

Most cringest movie i have ever seen in my life.
It's like these people don't even take us serious anymore, they just ride on the cult following of marvel and then keep giving us trash and junks.
When i keep saying that i am not a fan of super hero, the reason is because of marvel.

Marvel don't even rate us anymore.
Because how on earth does this Deadpool and wolverine makes sense?
Plot 0/10
Storyline 0/10
Dialogues 0/10
Jokes 0/10
The only good thing is the action but they just have to spoil it with so many cringe moments, like what the Fvck!!!

Nah!!!! These people ain't serious at all.

When i keep saying that DC superheroes movies have more mature storylines and plots than marvel, people kept attacking me.
😭😭😂 you went into the movie expecting mature storyline - a fckin Deadpool movie
I watched this movie three times in theatres and I laughed my ass off. Not all the jokes landed ofc but compared to other Hollywood comedies nowadays it was pretty brutal. A perfect 9/10 movie. If you go into the movie expecting great action sequences- amazing fourth wall breaks and a funny but stupid premise - you're in for a treat! People don't understand u have to think of Deadpool as a parody

I just watched Joker today by the way - a DC movie with 'more mature storylines' - the movie SUCKED balls and ass. 40% of the guys there left and some others were sleeping.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 9:08pm
abduleez1:

Nope. Till December. 25th I think.

You'll not see it for downloads till at least February. Else, you hop into a cinema.
Or download camrip from fz movies... Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:09pm
abduleez1:
Now this is a pretty interesting premise from 94 yr old Clint Eastwood. !!

Now look at that cast. SEATED!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlSAfbKuclM?si=JDbdZmeY-3-83KBm
Wait and we didn’t add this to the Oscar race With this cast! and a director that the Oscars should be honoring before he dies? Why's no one talking about it? Or is this just because of Eastwood political beliefs?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:14pm
Palehair:

You watched "sing sing" right or you are just going via "the token movie with a black lead" narrative?
I've watched it and I gave my review here
Illusioneffect:
Movies I watched last week (I watched a lot)
7. Sing Sing - 7/10
It's a good movie but not Oscar worthy imo. Just like they did for American Fiction last year and Rustin - they need black guys in the Oscar race or else they'll be called Racists
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:21pm
oyaskii:
After James Earl Jones Passing, another member of the Coming to America Hall of Fame has sadly left us 😞. John Amos aka Mr. Cleo McDowell, Owner of McDowell's on Queens Boulevard and also known as the "Dad" on Good times has sadly passed....

Rest Easy King! 😞
Haaaaaa, nooooooo!!! 😱😭😭
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 9:42pm
Illusioneffect:

I just watched Joker today by the way - a DC movie with 'more mature storylines' - the movie SUCKED balls and ass. 40% of the guys there left and some others were sleeping.

Does he actually become the prince of crime in this movie? Do we finally get the Joker we've been waiting for, the Joker that can give Batman a hard time. I enjoyed his orogin story in the first one but now I want him to become HIM.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:59pm
joseph1832:
Or download camrip from fz movies... Lol

Lol, who dey watch Camrip again. Fz at that? Eye go too pain person. If you wan watch Camrip sef na to find one top streaming site that has high quality like great 720p/1080p. Still all those yeye background noise and stupid laughs from audiences will inevitably kill the vibes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:04pm
ReacherSaidNoth:
Finally saw Deadpool and Wolverine. Not only am I done with superhero movies, I'm also done with snarky characters in all media.

Did not enjoy. 4/10.

I thought it was a decent popcorn movie.

I didn't go in expecting any serious plot. Just the usual shut-off-your-brain-and-enjoy movie

None of the jokes landed too, but I still enjoyed the movie...
I didn't regret watching it...

The entire movie was breaking the fourth wall...all the criticism about Marvel...
Marvel indeed know what people are saying about them...

The whole multiverse thing never made sense, nor was it consistent.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:07pm
SOZINN:

Does he actually become the prince of crime in this movie? Do we finally get the Joker we've been waiting for, the Joker that can give Batman a hard time. I enjoyed his orogin story in the first one but now I want him to become HIM.
The movie didn't even have a specific story, it was like he was dreaming and singing all throughout the film. Before you know it, the movie turned to a court room drama

(1) (2) (3) ... (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), Illusioneffect(m), pu7pl3(m), Miggs(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.