Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,206 members, 7,947,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3984954 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (3907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
I'm confused, which should I download?

cc:cao

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Preboy:
I'm confused, which should I download?

cc:cao
The alternative ending is the standard Hollywood happy ending, if I remember correctly... I can't really check since I'm at the cinema and I'm waiting for the ads to start, I'm not one of those annoying folks who use their phones during the film or trailers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
cao:

The alternative ending is the standard Hollywood happy ending, if I remember correctly... I can't really check since I'm at the cinema and I'm waiting for the ads to start, I'm not one of those annoying folks who use their phones during the film or trailers.
thanks a lot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 07, 2015
watching...
** How to lose a guy in 10 days
** Friends with benefits
** No strings attached

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jupiter Ascending was definitely visually stunning with killer action scenes, but it could have been better. Mila Kunis spent most of the film falling, screaming, cleaning the toilet and looking hella confused. Channing Tatum was a flying albino elf beefcake (ok he was spliced with wolf DNA, but I've been calling the film the flying elf movie for almost a year now), Eddie Redmayne hammed the hell outta his role (not going to lie, I really liked his OTT acting, but critics seem to hate it, folks are saying he might have lost the Oscar thanks to this film).

The Wachowskis created a rather interesting world and premise, but they kinda failed with their story/script. This could have been a bigger and better film. I want those gravity boots. At least, it wasn't a boring film.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Preboy:
watching...
** How to lose a guy in 10 days
** Friends with benefits
** No strings attached
How to loose a guy in 10 days..... I've watched that movie nunerious times I can't even count...Yet, I'll still sit through from the beginning till the end. It never gets tiring.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Robinhood
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
cao:
Jupiter Ascending was definitely visually stunning with killer action scenes, but it could have been better. Mila Kunis spent most of the film falling, screaming, cleaning the toilet and looking hella confused. Channing Tatum was a flying albino elf beefcake (ok he was spliced with wolf DNA, but I've been calling the film the flying elf movie for almost a year now), Eddie Redmayne hammed the hell outta his role (not going to lie, I really liked his OTT acting, but critics seem to hate it, folks are saying he might have lost the Oscar thanks to this film).

The Wachowskis created a rather interesting world and premise, but they kinda failed with their story/script. This could have been a bigger and better film. I want those gravity boots. At least, it wasn't a boring film.

Bet there will be a sequel!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
dolphinheart:

Bet there will be a sequel!
If it makes the money, then yes. Although, I kinda want one if they could tell a better story with it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2015
RaeMystix:

How to loose a guy in 10 days..... I've watched that movie nunerious times I can't even count...Yet, I'll still sit through from the beginning till the end. It never gets tiring.

that makes 2 of us... that movie just doesn't get boring, its one of the very few movies I can watch over & over again

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2015
watching...

** Welcome to the jungle
** I am Legend [alternative ending]
** Mean girls 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2015
Holy Macaroni!!!... I thought there was only 1 starship troopers movie, I didn't know there were 4 of them.
BTW, This iz Ma Favorite sci-fi movie sequel

off to go watch till I get an eye sore.... Lol

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 08, 2015
Preboy:
Holy Macaroni!!!... I thought there was only 1 starship troopers movie, I didn't know there were 4 of them.
BTW, This iz Ma Favorite sci-fi movie sequel

off to go watch till I get an eye sore.... Lol

Please, what movie app was that?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 08, 2015
cao:

Didn't like it. Too many CGIs with acting of little substance. Tatum is a crappy actor btw.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by yinkeys(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Please guys I need a link for Hunger Games mockingjay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
American Sniper.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dicksonxtreme(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
THE INTERVIEW

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by holuphisayor(m): 6:48am On Feb 09, 2015
please, someone should list the best action movies for me to download, recent ones only and not boring ones.grin thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donkelz(m): 7:17am On Feb 09, 2015
cao:
I would recommend the hell out of Kingsman: The Secret Service. Samuel L. Jackson played a lisping Russell Simmons, no one can tell me otherwise. It's based on a Millarworld* comic, so it will be filled with funny parts and violence, you'll definitely see Colin Firth in a new light, think how Taken turned Liam Neeson into an action star.

*that's Mark Millar to those who don't know, the guy who created Kick-Ass, Wanted, The Secret Service comics that the films are loosely based on. Seriously, Wanted deviated a lot from the comics, Kick Ass film is seriously less violent - I'm not kidding - and the true storyline is hella sad when you find out. Usually, you're better off watching the films first then reading the comics for the proper WTF moment you'll have.
Looked for where I could download, wasn't possble. Could you paste the link here pls? Am also looking for how to download The League of Xtraordinary Gentlemen. Anyone dat knows where I could download it, should help me pls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by holuphisayor(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2015
anyone streaming and downloading movies from this website?

http://.fm

cool if u ask me grin
just watched fury

next==>
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by holuphisayor(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Nmeri17:
ARROW season I
I love this movie, no dull moment grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2015
donkelz:

Looked for where I could download, wasn't possble. Could you paste the link here pls? Am also looking for how to download The League of Xtraordinary Gentlemen. Anyone dat knows where I could download it, should help me pls
I watched it at the cinema, it's been a while since I downloaded a film, I usually just use torrents.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ezesun(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
purplekayc:
2 guns
The berlin file cheesy
sleepy hollow
sleepy hollow:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jorhney(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Anybody know where I can download Hunger games Mockingjay 720p ??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
cao:

I watched it at the cinema, it's been a while since I downloaded a film, I usually just use torrents.

Is Jupiter ascending worth it. I like sci first a lot but it has to be good. Nice effects and good storyline.

I notice you are a movie lover so your advise would be appreciated.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
armadeo:

Is Jupiter ascending worth it. I like sci first a lot but it has to be good. Nice effects and good storyline.

I notice you are a movie lover so your advise would be appreciated.

The effects are cool, plus most of the stunts are actually practical ones not CGI based. But the storyline is rather lacking, they could have done better.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mrssalisy(f): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Witches of eastend season 2
Arrow season 3
Sleepy hollow season 1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2015
koice:

Please, what movie app was that?

showbox, the link was posted abt 2 pages back
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Preboy:

showbox, the link was posted abt 2 pages back
Installed it already. Thanks all the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (3907) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.