Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3862949 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (3873) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2017
obixcel:
That part/scene was quite annoying, I was shouting, Drive!! Drive!!, and eventually it seemed like out of annoyance he just rammed the car into that metal. Poor Jamie Foxx.

Jaime Foxx should have shot him and took the driving seat.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

Jaime Foxx should have shot him and took the driving seat.

And you think Jamie Foxx can drive like Baby? That's why he didn't even try it. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2017
justi4jesu:

And you think Jamie Foxx can drive like Baby? That's why he didn't even try it. grin

I guess that is the point of the movie. Baby being indispensable.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

100% no one like Baby.

B.A.B.Y grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

The one who could easily drive his way out of trouble, I guess? But the baby driver tried to be too clever at times. But overall it was a cool movie. I didn't give it a score of 8 because of that Jamie Foxx death scene while in the car. I found it annoying - it shouldn't have been in that fashion even if he were to die. He has always been one of my favourite characters in a movie with a tint of humour l. 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LeoFish92(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2017
justi4jesu:

It was really a good watch. cheesy

Watching Wonder Woman now. wink

I'll rate Wonder Woman 6/10, so many CGI's, the final fight scene to me is lame, the only thing I love About the movie is gal Gadot's naivety in the world of men
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2017
Downloading Wolf Warrior 2 (720p)........
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
obixcel:
The one who could easily drive his way out of trouble, I guess? But the baby driver tried to be too clever at times. But overall it was a cool movie. I didn't give it a score of 8 because of that Jamie Foxx death scene while in the car. I found it annoying - it shouldn't have been in that fashion even if he were to die. He has always been one of my favourite characters in a movie with a tint of humour l. 7/10

I feel you bro, Jaime made the thing more entertaining, for all of it, you would have thought he would be the one hardest to kill.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

I feel you bro, Jaime made the thing more entertaining, for all of it, you would have thought he would be the one hardest to kill.
Exactly! His death in the movie was too cheap for a character like him. Anyway let's move on from that.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

I rate the movie 8/10 because of the choreography and songs. The death scene involving Jamie Foxx's character is perfect for me because it so unexpected and shocking. Bats didn't shoot Baby because there's tension and he erroneously assumed Baby had developed cold feet. Shooting him wouldn't have occurred to Bats because Baby is their getaway driver and no one can drive like him.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

I rate the movie 8/10 because of the choreography and songs. The death scene involving Jamie Foxx's character is perfect for me because it so unexpected and shocking. Bats didn't shoot Baby because there's tension and he erroneously assumed Baby had developed cold feet. Shooting him wouldn't have occurred to Bats because Baby is their getaway driver and no one can drive like him.

I get the idea of Baby being indispensable, just in real life scenarios I don't think a hardcore criminal will hesitate to save his life over someone that obviously isn't down with the heist any more, not to mention the tapes they found on him.

If you referring to those dance scenes by baby, I will let you know I fast forwarded those parts. undecided The songs were bland too was just the humor that did it for me most of it was Jamie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

I get the idea of Baby being indispensable, just in real life scenarios I don't think a hardcore criminal will hesitate to save his life over someone that obviously isn't down with the heist any more, not to mention the tapes they found on him.

If you referring to those dance scenes by baby, I will let you know I fast forwarded those parts. undecided The songs were bland too was just the humor that did it for me most of it was Jamie.
I am not referring to the dance scenes. Didn't you notice that the actors' moves synced with the music sound tracks? That was the first thing I noticed from the very opening scene. Baby dancing on the streets on his way to the coffee shop, blowing the trumpet just as the trumpet sounds in the song and in front of the trumpet sign, the random man on the street hailing the taxi cab, a young boy skating to the rythym of the song playing. The Mob Boss moving his hands and lips to sync with the music. His words also follow the tempo. Baby playing an imaginary piano as the Boss outlines their next plan. There are so many other examples I can't recall.

It's so obvious and I enjoyed it immensely. I checked online and discovered that the director brought in a choreographer to train the actors.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

I am not referring to the dance scenes. Didn't you notice that the actors' moves synced with the music sound tracks? That was the first thing I noticed from the very opening scene. Baby dancing on the streets on his way to the coffee shop, blowing the trumpet just as the trumpet sounds in the song and in front of the trumpet sign, the random man on the street hailing the taxi cab, a young boy skating to the rythym of the song playing. The Mob Boss moving his hands and lips to sync with the music. His words also follow the tempo. Baby playing an imaginary piano as the Boss outlines their next plan. There are so many other examples I can't recall.

It's so obvious and I enjoyed it immensely. I checked online and discovered that the director brought in a choreographer to train the actors.

Oh I took note of those, just got bored with all the synch movements from the first scene in the red car when he was waiting for them to come out.

Appears you really enjoyed the movie. I was looking for some raw brutality and comedy filled show.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

Oh I took note of those, just got bored with all the synch movements from the first scene in the red car when he was waiting for them to come out.

Appears you really enjoyed the movie. I was looking for some raw brutality and comedy filled show.
I enjoyed every bit of the movie and I'm rating it 8/10 because I'm very stingy with my marks grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Floyd45:
Who wants to come to an advanced screening of "Justice League" tomorrow in Lagos. Fine Babe ofkez lipsrsealed

Currently out of town but there's an advance screening here on Thursday. I am gonna be there 4hrs earlier to get my ticket. Lol.

Can't miss it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
armadeo:

Currently out of town but there's an advance screening here on Thursday. I am gonna be there 4hrs earlier to get my ticket. Lol.

Can't miss it

Saw it about an hour ago though. No fine shawty took up the offer cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Joered63: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
obixcel:

Please give me Link abeg
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by agborodun: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by etiosa24(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls can anyone recommend computer or hacking movies and the website to download.
Meanwhile I have watched
Eagle eye
Hacker.
I really need good ones packed with action.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Joered63:

Please give me Link abeg

Seconded.

This Yorubamovies guy sha.

Anyway God bless your hustle

Ps wolf warrior 2 made 870million dollars in the cinemas (¥ 5.6 billion). It must be worth it. Will be back.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fans of Narcos will enjoy "American made" cheesy

Most of these narcotics related shows/movies always make me hate the Law enforcement agencies grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
introvertme:

Most of these narcotics related shows/movies always make me hate the Law enforcement agencies grin

Don't you know that the enemy of my enemy is my friend?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
armadeo:

Seconded.

This Yorubamovies guy sha.

Anyway God bless your hustle

Ps wolf warrior 2 made 870million dollars in the cinemas (¥ 5.6 billion). It must be worth it. Will be back.

paradigmshift:

http://dl.filmha.co/2017/film/khareji/Wolf%20Warrior%202%202017/Wo.lf.War.rior.2.2017.480p.wb-dl.filmha.co.mkv

thank me later.
already subtitled.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2017
obixcel:

If HD, abeg drop link. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2017
I'll rate Wonder Woman 6.5/10 grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
introvertme:

Big A55 Fvcking Lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (3873) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Havardmichael and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.