Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3863817 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (3873) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Not to sh*t on DCEU, but Wonder Woman isn't a success. At least not for me and friends.

You wrong!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

A link. A picture or two too, perhaps?
Mama Kasalachi was my neighbour in the house I lived in my childhood days. That was when dinosaurs still roamed the earth, so links and pictures are not available. My word will just have to suffice wink kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2018
Hold The Dark

Brand new from Netflix. The cinematography certainly looked beautiful, and that shootout scene was one of the best I've seen in a movie this year. That sh*t was gripping as f**k. Because I'm a sucker for a good slow burn, there were a couple of slow burn scenes that I really enjoyed, but they didn't lead to much. I was kinda hoping for some actual supernatural aspect to come into play, and ramp up the strangeness that the movie's mood lends to. Alas, it never really happened.

Overall, it has great cinematography and atmosphere, and weak everything else, although I felt it's partly my fault cuz I'm not entirely focused. I'll certainly give the film another once-over to see if I can pick up on things I may have missed.

6/10 for now.

Download Link.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2018
black panther owns that record now
newjosboy:
You wrong!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2018
newjosboy:

You wrong!

That fact isn't lost on me. What I tried to say is that the film didn't impress me from a personal POV.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Mama Kasalachi was my neighbour in the house I lived in my childhood days. That was when dinosaurs still roamed the earth, so links and pictures are not available. My word will just have to suffice wink kiss

Well, then... I guess the best phrase for this kind of situation is... "Whoops!" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Well, then... I guess the best phrase for this kind of situation is... "Whoops!" lipsrsealed
Ezigbo whoops cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SkylineFrozen: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Pls house, where ( site) can i download the movie Thor Ragnarok. I will so appreciate swift response. Thank u in advance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
SkylineFrozen:
Pls house, where ( site) can i download the movie Thor Ragnarok. I will so appreciate swift response. Thank u in advance.

- 480p
- 720p
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BurningBlade: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Oculus.

Damn! Hate the fact that damn mirror messed with the minds of those naive kids.

7.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SkylineFrozen: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

- 480p
- 720p

Thank u so much but the file is so large. Almost 1G. Any other link with lower size?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2018
SkylineFrozen:

Thank u so much but the file is so large. Almost 1G. Any other link with lower size?

Have you tried the 480p link? The size is well under 500mb.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2018
JeromeBlack:
Hotel Artemis was overhyped and overrated on this thread.

The movie is just a simple action movie that relies on too much dialogue and exposition. 5.5/10. Average

Exactly how I feel. I made a huge mistake of not cross-checking on the Internet to see the ratings before I downloaded, now I'm left with rued decision. I can't believe I fell for its hype on this thread. SMH.

Hotel Artemis 5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2018
SkylineFrozen:

The 480p link in that post is around 450mb.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Beorn:

Exactly how I feel. I made a huge mistake of not cross-checking on the Internet to see the ratings before I downloaded, now I'm left with rued decision. I can't believe I fell for its hype on this thread. SMH.

Hotel Artemis 5/10.

grin grin grin

I fell for it too! The hype from this thread and the interesting trailer fooled me. Waste of mb!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2018
BurningBlade:
Oculus.

Damn! Hate the fact that damn mirror messed with the minds of those naive kids.

7.5/10.
I disagree. The movie deserves 8.5
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kemyem: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Merry men.... Comedy and a bit of action and romance lol
7/10
I had a good laugh...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SkylineFrozen: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2018
Thank u very much KoiceReloaded and Beorn
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Beorn:

Hotel Artemis 5/10.

I've made it a point to avoid RT, MC and IMBd ratings on every movie that I intended to watch. I've become aware that these ratings have psychological effect on people in the sense that they can influence our personal judgements/opinions. Thus, by avoiding them, I can draw an opinion that is completely my own.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BurningBlade: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ishilove:

I disagree. The movie deserves 8.5
why?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I've made it a point to avoid RT, MC and IMBd ratings on every movie that I intended to watch. [/b]I've become aware that these ratings have psychological effect on people in the sense that they can influence our personal judgements/opinions.[/b] Thus, by avoiding them, I can draw an opinion that is completely my own.

Very true; it swayed my judgment on Black Panther. But I prefer RT and MC ratings because while they may not usually be in tandem with my POV, they more often than not, point me in the right direction when it comes to my choice of movies. I've dodged many bullets cuz of MC and RT ratings.

I don't even bother about IMBd ratings at all.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mission impossible (fall out) - 2016- 5/10.
Same old same old.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrBONE2(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
hakeemlyon:
I wish this thread could go back to when you can give your opinion about a movie without being overly scrutinized. Tired of scrolling through over stretched argument about old movies.. pleasssssss stop the arguments and give us a simple review about a movie you have seen recently without being dramatic. If you hate a movie, you shouldn't expect everyone to feel the same way.

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
finally watched upgrade, movie is crazy grin,I would love to have a chip like that in my head,I will get straight A's in my exams and beat the sh!t out of anybody who messes with me cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Beorn:

Very true; it swayed my judgment on Black Panther. But I prefer RT and MC ratings because while they may not usually be in tandem with my POV, they more often than not, point me in the right direction when it comes to my choice of movies. I've dodged many bullets cuz of MC and RT ratings.

I don't even bother about IMBd ratings at all.

Lolz. IMDb is as unreliable as it gets.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Who are those who said Hotel Artemis is over hyped? Come here and receive this angry angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
your taste in movies is weird undecided

Ishilove:
Who are those who said Hotel Artemis is over hyped? Come here and receive this angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Thank you! My only gripe with the film is that it's way too short. I wish it were longer!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ishilove:

What is special about the film?

angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hotel Artemis-

There are not many characters, neither are many locations, but this tightly to woven story of love, healing and freedom is one of the most beautiful I've watched this year.

I'm giving it 8/10. I would have scored it higher, except that agoraphobia is not cured in an instant. It takes therapy and determination. That scene where the character defeats it by a memory made me raise my eyebrows.

That aside, the movie is simply beautiful.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
finally watched upgrade, movie is crazy grin,I would love to have a chip like that in my head,I will get straight A's in my exams and beat the sh!t out of anybody who messes with me cool

All well and good, till the AI chip eventually hijacks your central nervous system and psyche. Methinks the film's message is lost on you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Thank you! My only gripe with the film is that it's way too short. I wish it were longer!
My dear, I didn't want it to end cry

It is worth every data expended in downloading it

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (3873) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.