Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,875 members, 7,952,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3993572 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (3911) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
mzMerci:
Wedding party 2 now on netnaija

Thanks. Will watch this later tonight after the champions league
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
krattoss:
that movie fall hands well we'll like pitch perfect 3
Sooo overrated. Both 1 and 2. Nothing special and the hype for part 1 in particular made it anticlimactic, I didn't find it funny either lol, 3.4/10. At least I knew what to expect with part 2 sha

Didn’t care for Pitch perfect 3 either

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I knew most items and dolls used in movies are in existence but I don't know why my mind skipped Anabelle doll.

I found out that the doll is even available on Amazon.

Maybe I should get one for my girlfriend grin

NB: The nun movie has now out grossed the conjuring 2 in the box office.

I can't wait to watch the movie
The real Annabelle doll is not for sale though. Cos it's too dangerous to be released to the public.

Really? @The Nun
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
ibkayee:

Sooo overrated. Both 1 and 2. Nothing special and the hype for part 1 in particular made it anticlimactic, I didn't find it funny either lol, 3.4/10. At least I knew what to expect with part 2 sha

Didn’t care for Pitch perfect 3 either
You saved your mb on Pitch Perfect 3 cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Antman and the Wasp - 6.5/10 Cool movie. Atleast, wasn't too hyped. The ending was linked to Avengers: Infinity War smiley So, we should be expecting more.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samuelchimmy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I streamed all on Kodi.
...... Can't stream with epileptic network conditions down here.... My best bet site netnaija doesnt have them yet
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
olu4life:

You saved your mb on Pitch Perfect 3 cheesy
Watched it at the cinemas
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
ibkayee:

Watched it at the cinemas
Lol, money wasted.

Hoping "The Darkest Minds" will be badass. Trailer looks cool. Downloading straightaway along with "Unfriended" cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
olu4life:

Lol, money wasted.

Hoping "The Darkest Minds" will be badass. Trailer looks cool. Downloading straightaway along with "Unfriended" cheesy
Lol honestly, it was a friend’s choice so I kind of just tagged along

The trailer looks good, I’ll definitely be watching. Haven’t seen the Unfriended trailer yet, I’ll check it out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Rampage and Acrimony undecided

Stupid movies.. Why all the hype undecided...i didn't even bother to finish them

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
good thing you did not finish acrimony,your IQ would have been reduced by 50

TissuePaper:
Rampage and Acrimony undecided

Stupid movies.. Why all the hype undecided...i didn't even bother to finish them
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
MJBOLT:
good thing you did not finish acrimony,your IQ would have been reduced by 50

i'm telling you.. Very annoying, each time you come online you see people hyping the movie so much, you begin to wonder undecided

Glad to find another person that understands with me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
mekaprime:

I would really appreciate your review on that 40 Year Old Virgin & Step Brothers

Finished 40 Year Old Virgin an hour ago.

Steve Carrell on the beat. grin

The guy is a comic genius. Great cast too. Seth Rogen (The guy behind the hit tv show, "Preacher" ), Paul Rudd (Ant-Man), Romany Malco, Jane Lynch and Elizabeth Banks. This movie is funny. Anything I say right now won't do it justice. Just watch it. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Kodi...KoiceReloaded... grin
I don't get it. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I don't get it. undecided
Kodi sounds like your site grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
The Lord Of The Rings trilogy.. 10/10
Genre: Fantasy Adventure

Finally completed the whole trilogy and I must confess, that's 11 hours plus well spent, I can't believe it took me this long to see this awesome movie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The guy is a comic genius. Great cast too. Seth Rogen (The guy behind the hit tv show, "Preacher" ), Paul Rudd (Ant-Man), Romany Malco, Jane Lynch and Elizabeth Banks. This movie is funny. Anything I say right now won't do it justice. Just watch it. cheesy

Alright, tnx will do so tonight. How about step brothers, I just hope Will Ferrell doesn't disappoint.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
mekaprime:
The Lord Of The Rings trilogy.. 10/10
Genre: Fantasy Adventure

Finally completed the whole trilogy and I must confess, that's 11 hours plus well spent, I can't believe it took me this long to see this awesome movie.
till now I've not watched any of the Lord of the Rings but I can differentiate them, I know Peter Jackson was nominated for best Director for all three but won for 1 and 3 and I know how much all three movies grossed. But I've not watched any... 3 hrs is too long a movie for me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
IKON360:

till now I've not watched any of the Lord of the Rings but I can differentiate them, I know Peter Jackson was nominated for best Director for all three but won for 1 and 3 and I know how much all three movies grossed. But I've not watched any... 3 hrs is too long a movie for me

So I thought at first,the duration of the movie was the major reason I didn't see it up till now. But I assure you, the moment you start it, you ain't going to stop till you finish it. Damn, its was as though I was on an adventure the whole time.

The next time am seeing it, its going to be a movie marathon, I'll start from the Hobbit trilogy down to the Lord Of The Ring trilogy, that's like 17hours plus.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
you are yet to see LOTR shocked

17 hours ke undecided extended version of LOTR is 11 hour s+ extended version of hobbit is 10 hours+

cc mekaprime

IKON360:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tissue: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mjbolt Pls give me the d.ownload l.ink for darkness... I don't know why the spam bot keeps banning me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
MJBOLT:
you are yet to see LOTR shocked

17 hours ke undecided extended version of LOTR is 11 hour s+ extended version of hobbit is 10 hours+

cc mekaprime

I said 17hours plus, that's 17hours or more.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
i cant find a link,i watched that movie on DStv in 2011

Tissue:
Mjbolt Pls give me the d.ownload l.ink for darkness... I don't know why the spam bot keeps banning me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
mekaprime:

I said 17hours plus, that's 17hours or more.
It's not going to be at a stretch, I hope. That can't be healthy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The movie was a hit when it came out many years ago. I was still in school then. I wonder if the jokes are dated now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Kodi sounds like your site grin

Download the app, and give it a try. Your mind will be blown. wink

Also, don't forget to donate. The developers need our encouragements. Any amount will do.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
JeromeBlack:

The movie was a hit when it came out many years ago. I was still in school then. I wonder if the jokes are dated now.

It's a comedy that dealt with a sensitive topic that is still very much present in our lives. 'Course, the jokes are still relevant. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
troubleseller:
Since there's nothing new to watch, rewatching The Grand Budapest Hotel. Undoubtedly in my top 10 of all time.

Dimitri-If I hear you ever laid a finger on my mother's body living or dead, I'll cut your throat.

M. Gustave H.- I thought I was supposed to be a fuckin fagggot.

Dimitri-{Pauses}- You are but you're bisexual.

i just cannot delete this movie ever.

he deceives old lonely women for their money and probably bleeps them too....

Gustav; i go to bed with all my friends .......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kaycee7:
It's not going to be at a stretch, I hope. That can't be healthy.

At a stretch I mean, I actually want to try it out to see if i can actually do it. Who know, if there isn't a Guinness record for that category, I might end up breaking/making one.

( in Sméagol's voice) ....Actually, the Precious is making me do it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
mekaprime:

Alright, tnx will do so tonight. How about step brothers, I just hope Will Ferrell doesn't disappoint.

Yet to stream it. Will give a review tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (3911) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: BlackManta(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.