Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,667 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3876234 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I spoke with the producer when I ran into him at the club last week.

He said that they are putting finishing touches to the post production.
They will continue when they continue.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Hear is the making of Anabelle creation. You will just laugh when you see what was making you afraid grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDPHRW1U0f8
the shït wasn't even scary... The conjuring series, and maybe the first Anabelle was. Anabelle creation was shït
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
You guys are spoiling the whole purpose of making horror movies, why going to watch the behind the scenes undecided and you expect to get scared, una dey f**k up o

Maybe you should tell the producers that they are fvcking up for releasing behind the scenes of horror movies.

Go and take a chill pill. Most movies have behind the scenes videos l to their making
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Goldmaxx:
the shït wasn't even scary... The conjuring series, and maybe the first Anabelle was. Anabelle creation was shït

Lol.. I guessed they wanted to find a way of explaining why the daughter (anabelle) killed her parents in part 1.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
its HD right
Nah, WEBRip. And it's in 480p format. If you want that of 780p, let me know.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Sorry to Bother You. 6/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2018
jangid:
Hey guys im watching Venom 2018. I downloaded it form the worldfree4ur.club you should also go and check there for all the amazing movies in all quality

Check Out > https://worldfree4ur.club/

So we should watch Venom movie Cam version in Hindi? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2018
Beorn:

Nah, WEBRip. And it's in 480p format. If you want that of 780p, let me know.
yes 780p Pls... I'll like it to be clear
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Maybe you should tell the producers that they are fvcking up for releasing behind the scenes of horror movies.

Go and take a chill pill. Most movies have behind the scenes videos l to their making
They show the behind the scenes just for the fun of it, I mean how will you expect a horror movie to scare you after you watched the behind the scenes undecided...it defeats the whole purpose of watching the movie.. Which is not entirely to get scared but to feel the thrill
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
They show the behind the scenes just for the fun of it, I mean how will you expect a horror movie to scare you after you watched the behind the scenes undecided...it defeats the whole purpose of watching the movie.. Which is not entirely to get scared but to feel the thrill

They show behind the scenes for you to have a knowledge of what they do, how they do it and the result achieved.

Behind the scenes is to educate you totally on how the movie was made thereby indirectly letting you know most of the things done are not real or real or done with stunts.

Ask yourself why does Jacky chan show behind the scenes at the end of his movies?

Let me help you.

Jacky chan shows his own behind the scenes video to let audiences know that he is actually doing his own real stunts. He didn't spoil the movie by doing so. Rather it is just to let people be aware of how it was done. Same for horror movies and other movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2018
TissuePaper:

Also take note that I don't watch the behind the movie scenes before any movie.. I rarely watch behind the scenes, I can count how many I have watched from avengers to Anabelle (not up to 7). The behind the scenes even come out on YouTube after a year or more when the movie is even forgotten.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

They show behind the scenes for you to have a knowledge of what they do, how they do it and the result achieved.

Behind the scenes is to educate you totally on how the movie was made thereby indirectly letting you know most of the things done are not real or real or done with stunts.

Ask yourself why does Jacky chan show behind the scenes at the end of his movies?

Let me help you.

Jacky chan shows his own behind the scenes video to let audiences know that he is actually doing his own real stunts. He didn't spoil the movie by doing so. Rather it is just to let people be aware of how it was done. Same for horror movies and other movies
hmm..you made a point though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
yes 780p Pls... I'll like it to be clear

https:// www.tfp.is/ operation-finale-2018-720p-nf-webrip-x264-tfpdl/

Remove the 2 spaces and join it together to get get a working link.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

So we should watch Venom movie Cam version in Hindi? undecided

LMAO. I didn't even bother to click the link. I don't see any sense in uploading Cam movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2018
Beorn:

https:// www.tfp.is/ operation-finale-2018-720p-nf-webrip-x264-tfpdl/

How do you guys do it. I tried posting a video link last week and got banned instantly by aunty spam bot, even when I separated the link.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Beorn:

LMAO. I didn't even bother to click the link. I don't see any sense in uploading Cam movies.

I have a funny friend like that, he likes cam version videos. Very weird and annoying.

Imagine watching and you see someone from nowhere standing up. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TissuePaper: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Beorn:

https://www.tfp.is/operation-finale-2018-720p-nf-webrip-x264-tfpdl/

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Breegz14(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Titan is a lovely movie by netflix. Started well but lost steam towards the ending. overall a wonderful movie to watch.

My rating 7/10
The movie had a really nice beginning but a confusing middle and a trash ending.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I have a funny friend like that, he likes cam version videos. Very weird and annoying.

Imagine watching and you see someone from nowhere standing up. grin

I've watched Cam movies just 5 times in my entire life, thrice during the DVD era, and twice when I was newly into movies downloads and hadn't quite grasp the knowledge of TS, Cam & CamRip being all dubbed versions. And 4 out of the 5 times, the emboldened in your post happened. Very annoying, made me almost quit the movie I was watching.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

How do you guys do it. I tried posting a video link last week and got banned instantly by aunty spam bot, even when I separated the link.

There's no special skill to it, I guess you didn't separate it enough. Just add more spaces, that'd be enough to help you escape Antispambot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2018
All these critics with their wahala. Everybody I know that has watched Venom loved it. They seem to forget movies are made for the public not some critic at his laptop

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Tau: 7/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I spoke with the producer when I ran into him at the club last week.

He said that they are putting finishing touches to the post production.
They will continue when they continue.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Juzec & TheKingIsHere, tnx for your wonderful input, you guys have giving me a whole new perspective into how horror movies works & how to see it. From now on before I see any horror movie, I'll go see the behind the scenes video first.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
mekaprime:
Juzec & TheKingIsHere, tnx for your wonderful input, you guys have giving me a whole new perspective into how horror movies works & how to see it. From now on before I see any horror movie, I'll go see the behind the scenes video first.

Fear fear.
Behind the scenes usually come out months after the release of the initial movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Let me help you.

Lol, hollup. Go check out what some of these horror movies does to the casts. Some are cursed. Not all horror movies are jokes. Go check what happened to the cast of Poltergiest (1982), Rosemary's Baby, The Exorcist and some other few movies.

Another notable mention is Demon House, it was a documentary and not film trick. Made mention of the dude here few days ago that housed some of these demonic objects.

So, not all horror movies are fun while making them.

BUt still, nothing beats watching them from 12am grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zeanslim(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
2018, has featured lots of amazing blockbuster movies such as Venom, an American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics, produced by Columbia Pictures in association with Marvel.

Venom digital copy is yet to be released as Venom DVD and Blu-ray release date is estimated for January 2019 and available on Digital HD from Amazon Video and iTunes is estimated for January 2019.

You can only find the HD CAM quality

But on this link

Top Websites To Download Free Movies And TV Series For PC And Mobile Phones

you will easily find links to download Venom in 480p, 720p, 1080p HD video quality with English subtitles.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
mekaprime:

Lol.. You never ready watch film be that. Behind the scenes flicks comes out almost after a year if not more.

Just have it at the back of your mind whenever you want to watch horror movies that they ain't real and you will be fine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
zeanslim:
2018, has featured lots of amazing blockbuster movies such as Venom, an American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics, produced by Columbia Pictures in association with Marvel.

Venom digital copy is yet to be released as Venom DVD and Blu-ray release date is estimated for January 2019 and available on Digital HD from Amazon Video and iTunes is estimated for January 2019.

You can only find the HD CAM quality

But on this link

Top Websites To Download Free Movies And TV Series For PC And Mobile Phones

you will easily find links to download Venom in 480p, 720p, 1080p HD video quality with English subtitles.

Bros, venom movie just came out barely a week ago. There is no way you will see HD version. Na only cam version dey unless you are among the top 5 world hackers which I doubt.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
olu4life:

Lol, hollup. Go check out what some of these horror movies does to the casts. Some are cursed. Not all horror movies are jokes. Go check what happened to the cast of Poltergiest (1982), Rosemary's Baby, The Exorcist and some other few movies.

Another notable mention is Demon House, it was a documentary and not film trick. Made mention of the dude here few days ago that housed some of these demonic objects.

So, not all horror movies are fun while making them.

BUt still, nothing beats watching them from 12am grin

Yeah, you right.. I know some even damage some of the actors especially demonic horror movies.

There are some like "the omen" 2006. This was a movie realesed on 6/6/06 connoting the symbol 6.6.6 shocked

After watching that particular omen movie severally, I finalized that it truly had some satanic stuff going on.

I can watch any other omen movie but the 2006 version is blacklisted. grin

To the bolded, it so enjoyable watching horror movies at that time.

@mekaprime try watching horror movies at 12am, I can assure you that in no time you will be hardened. Try babadook tonight
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Beorn:

There's no special skill to it, I guess you didn't separate it enough. Just add more spaces, that'd be enough to help you escape Antispambot.

I did separate it but still got banned by "aunty spam bot " .

I will just use your separation technique
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
troubleseller:
All these critics with their wahala. Everybody I know that has watched Venom loved it. They seem to forget movies are made for the public not some critic at his laptop

That's why I don't follow the saying "the movie is bad because one critic said so".

I read somewhere that some critics are paid to praise a movie while some are paid to bring down the movie.

So the best critic is you.

Watch it yourself and draw a conclusion if the movie is worth it or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: justfocus and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.