Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,992 members, 7,931,400 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:19 AM

You Can Make N1million In 6months - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You Can Make N1million In 6months (478 Views)

Brand New 7' Android Tablet + 3G + Keyboard ( Can Make And Receive Calls) / Startimes Decoder With 6months Classic Subscription SOLD SOLD SOLD! / Buy Fairly Used Uk Perkins Diesel Gen With 6months Warranty In Place Of New Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make N1million In 6months by Ameen56: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi Guys!

I can show you how to make Nmillion in 6months. You can make good money even in the recession and in any economy. You don't even have to lift a finger and its zero cost meaning you don't have to get Big money to start this business. Its risk free and you can set your own time. You will be your own Boss. Do you want to know about this Business for Free? Then contact me at muhinat56@gmail.com.
Re: You Can Make N1million In 6months by tafrica(m): 12:29am On Dec 10, 2013
If I were u, I would rather spend d time I would use in teaching the 'so called students' to maximize that business and make 2million perhaps in less than 6months.
Information marketing my foot.

1 Like

Re: You Can Make N1million In 6months by warrenweste(m): 5:19am On Dec 10, 2013
tafrica: If I were u, I would rather spend d time I would use in teaching the 'so called students' to maximize that business and make 2million perhaps in less than 6months.
Information marketing my foot.

lol no mind am...if e has any info let him drop it here
Re: You Can Make N1million In 6months by Ameen56: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2013
I appreciate your comments guys. But you would not know which is the best without trying it out. I'm giving you this information free and i wish you good luck if eventually you decided to give it a trial. Good day!

(1) (Reply)

Clean White Samsung Galaxys3 For URGENT Sale @40k / Brand New Hp Pavillion G7,core i3,1TB/8G,17 Inches @ 85k / Z30 New Ones For Sale 90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.