Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,291 members, 7,887,858 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage. (725 Views)

OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / US Rapper Busta Rhymes falls off stage, sustains head injury (Pictures) / Selena Gomez Nu*de Cell Phone Pics Leaked? [SEE PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage. by Ideyontop: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
I laugh well well when i read this post.

MAKE THE BABE TRY NIGERIA,BY THE TIME NEPA TAKE LIGHT ON TOP OF STAGE,SHE GO FAINT OR MAYBE SHE GO PUNCH THE ORGANIZERS!!!! LOL

The Story:

Selena Gomez was so displeased when her performance at the 2013 Jingle Ball concert went awry Friday (Dec. 6) that she cursed and stormed off the stage before finishing her set. Things did not go as planned when her audio and microphone malfunctioned.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/09/selena-gomez-curses-storms-off_n_4411649.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Psquare And HOT Santa Girls On Christmax Day / PHOTOS: Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo At Lekki Festival / Dbanj And Genevieve Please Get Married And Invite Me For The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.