Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,946 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) (32714 Views)

Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures) / APC Rally Causes Gridlock In Kaduna Town / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yay!!

Somebody bring Umblerra for my Nwa Baby o!! grin

She don port to PDP.. grin

No surprise all APC followers are Prostiticians, where ever they smell money dey follow and in the end get screwed for small change grin
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by suprije: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2013
let see what happens in 2015.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by 500GP: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

Rochas Okorocha cannot win another election in Imo State.. #Thats a bet I am willing to make.

Ask for Rivers State!! Like I said, the day APGA wins the Gubernetorial elections in Lagos State, would be the day that APGA wins Rivers State & Bayelsa State..

PDP no even need to campaign for these two states... Everybody knows what an 'UMBLERRA' looks like.. grin

DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF. APGA CAN NEVER WIN IN LAGOS...
APC KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHT UNLIKE YOU IGBO PEOPLE THAT VOTE IN POLITICAL PARTY(APGA ) BECAUSE IT'S A IGBO PARTY...
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by 500GP: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yay!!

Somebody bring Umblerra for my Nwa Baby o!! grin

She don port to PDP.. grin

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING...
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2013
5.00GP:

DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF. APGA CAN NEVER WIN IN LAGOS...
APC KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHT UNLIKE YOU IGBO PEOPLE THAT VOTE IN POLITICAL PARTY(APGA ) BECAUSE IT'S A IGBO PARTY...

All I know is that in the core South-South States, PDP cannot be shaken... grin

In the core Western States, APC can do how they like..

In the EAST!! If APGA fails to meet up to expectations, PDP bu onye aka ebe' anyi... grin

And stop with the small minded triblistic comments, it does not make your posts anymore appealing than they appear.

This is politics.

APC is an Hausa/Yoruba party (Mixture of ANPP = Hausa | ACN = Yoruba | & CPC = Hausa),

APGA is an Eastern Party....

PDP = National Party..

And thats why PDP remains the number one Party in the country..

APC is not the answer to PDP...

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by 500GP: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

All I know is that in the core South-South States, PDP cannot be shaken... grin

In the core Western States, APC can do how they like..

In the EAST!! If APGA fails to meet up to expectations, PDP bu onye aka ebe' anyi... grin

And stop with the small minded triblistic comments, it does not make your posts anymore appealing than they appear.

This is politics.

APC is an Hausa/Yoruba party (Mixture of ANPP = Hausa | ACN = Yoruba | & CPC = Hausa),

APGA is an Eastern Party....

PDP = National Party..

And thats why PDP remains the number one Party in the country..

APC is not the answer to PDP...

SO APGA IS THE ANSWER TO PDP...
APGA HAS NEVER CONTESTED AT NATIONAL LEVEL....
APC IS THE ONLY STRONG OPPOSITION PARTY TO PDP....
WHY IS IT THAT POLITICAL LEADERS ARE CROSS CARPETING TO APC ?WHY NOT APGA?

APC IS A "YORUBA" PARTY THAT'S BASED ON AWOLOWO LEGACY /DOCTRINE......
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by profvic3: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2013
cry
Okija_juju:

Rochas Okorocha cannot win another election in Imo State.. #Thats a bet I am willing to make.

Ask for Rivers State!! Like I said, the day APGA wins the Gubernetorial elections in Lagos State, would be the day that APGA wins Rivers State & Bayelsa State..

PDP no even need to campaign for these two states... Everybody knows what an 'UMBLERRA' looks like.. grin
my friend u ar spewing trash.Rochas wil win His run,dats for sure,is only a fool dat wil tink otherwise nd what mks u so sure Apc cnt win in Rivers?u hatred for Apc is takin ova ur rational reasoning cry
Okija_juju:

my friend u ar spewing trash.Rochas wil win His run,dats for sure,is only a fool dat wil tink otherwise nd what mks u so sure Apc cnt win in Rivers?ur hatred for Apc is takin ova ur rational reasoning nd yur luv for Gej n pdp mediocre ruling az taken a large part in yur cerebrum
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2013
5.00GP:

First of all.... I dont recall ever saying that APGA is the answer to PDP.. However, APC though the strongest opposition party around, is still not the answer to PDP..

APGA has never contested at National Level is a Lie...

Politicians oscillating between both parties are doing so simply because they are the two strongest parties around now.. But when both parties climb that scale, PDP still tips it..

Well, you just called APC a Yoruba party.. I'm not arguing that at all, but that is the reason why PDP is still ahead of them..
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Johnsinia(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2013
5.00GP:

I DON'T NEED TO BE AT LOGGERHEAD WITH YOU ON THIS ISSUE...
IT'S GLARING THAT APC ALWAYS DELIVER EFFECTIVELY THAN THE OTHER POLITICAL PARTY

APC IS THE ONLY OPPOSITION PARTY THAT ALWAYS CHALLENGE PDP BOTH AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL N STATE LEVEL...
APGA(IGBO), IS UNDER DOG.POLITICAL PARTY....
the last time i checked, u argued blindly without knowledge. Are u nt d person that was argueing that law studnts dont offer computer courses? Are u nt the person that were argueing that there is nothing like eletive (borrowed) course? Guy, go n pass jamb n putme, and then struggle to get admissn 1st into a uni of ur choice, bt 4 d main time leave politics and other matured discussn 4 d literate. Thank u.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by ojimbo(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2013
ONCE UPON A TIME IN NIGERIA
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2013
profvic3: crymy friend u ar spewing trash.Rochas wil win His run,dats for sure,is only a fool dat wil tink otherwise nd what mks u so sure Apc cnt win in Rivers?u hatred for Apc is takin ova ur rational reasoning crymy friend u ar spewing trash.Rochas wil win His run,dats for sure,is only a fool dat wil tink otherwise nd what mks u so sure Apc cnt win in Rivers?ur hatred for Apc is takin ova ur rational reasoning nd yur luv for Gej n pdp mediocre ruling az taken a large part in yur cerebrum

Lesson from the gods to you..

1. Dont ever start a post on Nairaland with 'You are spewing trash' only to end up spewing trash yourself.. It makes you look worse than the person you were trying to rubbish.

2. I said Rochas cannot win.. Then went ahead to put up a bet.. REASON:: Though I am quite confident that Rochas will lose his re-election bid, I am willing to back up any counter opinions with a bet. Anything is possible. So when you make a categoric statement like 'Rochas WILL WIN' and then go ahead to say 'Only fools will think otherwise', it just shows that you are the one not thinking rationally. 'Its like saying NIGERIA WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP' only a fool will think otherwiise.. grin

3. My hatred for APC.. grin The kids has got jokes.. grin

Point is simple.. Can APGA win an election in Lagos?! Yes!! It is a posibility. But how possible, thats the real question. Can APC win an election in Rivers State, YES!!!! But how likely is that to happen.... grin Same as the possibility of APGA winning an Election in Brono & Sokoto State... grin

And before you retort with the 'You are spewing crap & Medulla Oblongata remarks', remember that Rochas won Imo State on the back of APGA and not APC.. #Thats food for thought for you.. And while chewing on that akwara, remember Chris Ngige of Anambra State..

The gods are wise..
This is called deductive reasoning taking into consideration the strong Ethinic Affinity that each political party represents..

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Johnsinia(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2013
5.00GP:

always full of ignorant and blind arguement. APGA has been contesting Presidential election many yrs b4 APC were born. In either 2003 or 2007 elections or so, APGA came third, ANPP 2nd and PDP 1st. Like i said earlier focuse to pass ur jamb n PUTME.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by obayaya(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lesson from the gods to you..

1. Dont ever start a post on Nairaland with 'You are spewing trash' only to end up spewing trash yourself.. It makes you look worse than the person you were trying to rubbish.

2. I said Rochas cannot win.. Then went ahead to put up a bet.. REASON:: Though I am quite confident that Rochas will lose his re-election bid, I am willing to back up any counter opinions with a bet. Anything is possible. So when you make a categoric statement like 'Rochas WILL WIN' and then go ahead to say 'Only fools will think otherwise', it just shows that you are the one not thinking rationally. 'Its like saying NIGERIA WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP' only a fool will think otherwiise.. grin

3. My hatred for APC.. grin The kids has got jokes.. grin

Point is simple.. Can APGA win an election in Lagos?! Yes!! It is a posibility. But how possible, thats the real question. Can APC win an election in Rivers State, YES!!!! But how likely is that to happen.... grin Same as the possibility of APGA winning an Election in Brono & Sokoto State... grin

And before you retort with the 'You are spewing crap & Medulla Oblongata remarks', remember that Rochas won Imo State on the back of APGA and not APC.. #Thats food for thought for you.. And while chewing on that akwara, remember Chris Ngige of Anambra State..

The gods are wise..
This is called deductive reasoning taking into consideration the strong Ethinic Affinity that each political party represents..

following you is the wisest thing I've done since I joined Nairaland..

grin
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by phemy36(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2013
5.00GP:

I DON'T NEED TO BE AT LOGGERHEAD WITH YOU ON THIS ISSUE...
IT'S GLARING THAT APC ALWAYS DELIVER EFFECTIVELY THAN THE OTHER POLITICAL PARTY

APC IS THE ONLY OPPOSITION PARTY THAT ALWAYS CHALLENGE PDP BOTH AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL N STATE LEVEL...
APGA(IGBO), IS UNDER DOG.POLITICAL PARTY....
. You make mouth too much, am from Ekiti state tell me what APC government has achieve in that state except propaganda as the other guy have said. Stop deceiving your self and park well
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by naso2(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2013
APC has just one style----- make all the noise in the media as if the party is on ground and focus more on e-voting on sites like NL, then cry wolf when the real voters wake the up on election day.

20 AMAECHIs can never deliver 25% of rivers votes to APC , not to even think of winning the state either in the governorship or presidential election. Incumbency my foot.

I want PDP to legally take Amaechi up in court and let the supreme court find a way to reverse itself.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by sarutobie(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2013
5.00GP:

This same 'dundee' who argued that law students don't take computer science courses?? Na this olodo una dey argue with? Olodo wey never enter university lecture room..
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2013
obayaya:

following you is the wisest thing I've done since I joined Nairaland..

grin

Wise one... grin

I greet you in the name of the gods.. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by sallyzan(f): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju][b]The chances of APC winning Rivers State is just as strong as the chances of APGA winning Lagos State.. grin

Even the bible said:: Surely they shall gather... but for thy sake, they shall fall..

[size=18pt]PDP till 2113[/size]

#Goodluck Nigeria...

#FreshAir no get enemy.. grin
GOOD ONE
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by phemy36(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2013
sarutobie:
This same 'dundee' who argued that law students don't take computer science courses?? Na this olodo una dey argue with? Olodo wey never enter university lecture room..
. Don't mind him let's wait and see what will happen in ekiti state in 2014. They will be surprise, Fayeun will be show his way out of government house.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by lastmessenger: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2013
JulianBond007: Between Amaechi and Jonathan,we now know who rules Rivers State. I repeat,this is just the beginning! cool
dont get carried away
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by OneNaira6: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Can any of una arguing tell me what is the difference between PDP and APC? From the looks of things both political parties are exactly alike...corrupt, corrupt and more corrupt. With more PDP members joining APC, the difference is blurred some more so why do una argue and shout over which one is better like as if both aren't providing mediocre performance. SMH

@topic
Despite not likely PDP, APC annoys me. PDP are corrupt thieves but APC are corrupt thugs. The fact they blocking the innocent citizens and harassing them to show their affiliation to APC is just pathetic; yet they call this democracy. smh. Only in nigeria
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by akpanbaba: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2013
There is nothing wrong with APC as a party but everything is wrong with AMAECHI as a governor.I dont think he knows what his people want.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by obayaya(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

Wise one... grin

I greet you in the name of the gods.. grin

The Gods are Wise grin
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by ocelot2006(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2013
abbeyty: Broom business comes to mind......this is another business opportunity

Yes oh. This and tissue paper for the APC members that will need it after 2015 elections.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by chitoria: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2013
APC make una go sidon joor.Na wetin happen 4 Anambra after una noise.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by twkalio(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Its indeed terrible dat Governor amaechi has to condescend dis low to prove dat he has embarked on a fools errand. I wish him luck, inhis fight for political relevance post 2015
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by chitoria: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2013
APC make una go sit down joor.wetin happen for Anambra.so so noise na him una dey make.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by DaVerdict: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
See juju broomz!!! PH dirty ooo..
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by mrarranger: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
after the rally wetin go happen to all this broom.

Naija i hail thee!!!!
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by confusion247(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
oyedun82: wats d meaning of apc sef? Ah don 4get
Association of Political clones.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by NdiAnambra: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
What kind of State is this Rivers?? Every day na new troubles. This morning Ogoni people led byu MOSOP members blocked the populr Akpajo junction which is the only entrance into Onne the oil hub of Nigeria. Pics attached.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng / FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu / Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.