Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,859 members, 7,945,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ (4974 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Climate change is a fraud!!

Al Gore just got fat off that ponzi scheme. undecided

The planet is moving towards a new astrological age.

It seems we're in the Age of Pisces now and we're moving towards the Age of Aquarius.
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2013
CFCfan:

Basically, the global warming industry seeks to tax the residents of developed countries, the proceeds of such going into the pockets of the Banksters who control the 'leaders' of such countries.

Have u seen beijing lately? People cover their noses around, its terrible.

You could google to get a picture or check youtube.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by sucre1(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2013
shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2013
CFCfan:
This video is an eye-opener

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtevF4B4RtQ
CFC with him oversabi, wonder why I stopd following him. Mtcheew *Yawn*
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by tellwisdom: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2013
Another way of stealing money sad
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by squaddy(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2013
Even better....less $460 billion dollar to embezzle...we are still going to lose it anyway, if not to these greedy politicians,it will be to the unknown "cabal"...as long as it does not affect the boys on the street, aint my damn ish
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by twogood: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2013
I'ld love a detailed analysis of how they arrived at the possible loss figure $460bn
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by ebucha: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Global Warming isn't Conspiracy, it is real, what is Conspiracy is telling Africans to plant more trees, and live in forests, in order to recycle and replenish the planet for the developed countries to continue their mad industrialization.

Africa is not going to be the "replenisher" of a planet that has been bastardized by industrial complexes. We are tired.
u sabi book my brother
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by CocoLoca(f): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2013
If climate change isn't real can somebody explain why it is December, no harmattan, and rain is still falling?? I mean, when we were kids, by November the harmattan has already started slowly, no?

I don't know.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2013
CocoLoca: If climate change isn't real can somebody explain why it is December, no harmattan, and rain is still falling?? I mean, when we were kids, by November the harmattan has already started slowly, no?

I don't know.
Let me ask you this question. Are you presently at the same location you were as a kid ?
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2013
osystein: climate change is a hoax i don't believe in it.

There is climate change, constant rainfall in akwa ibom in december. That's pure climate change.
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by CocoLoca(f): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Let me ask you this question. Are you presently at the same location you were as a kid ?
Yes i am. Very much so.
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Let me ask you this question. Are you presently at the same location you were as a kid ?

Yes, I stay in lagos. It doesn't rain in november but now, it rains in december with no form of harmattan.

There is almost complete climate change in an area every 35/36years. So, it might be our time for a new climate change.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: that is a lie! A conspiracy theory!

i will give u a simple practicals i av personally tried to experiment abt the issue of the depleting ozone layer.

Did u knw dt the rate at which the sun gets high in the city is different from the farmlands unless the land is located on a natural high side?

Try it! Av done it and i realised that places where factories and cars aren't much av less scorchy sunrise!

i agree with you intoto. My little memory reminds me of photosynthesis which is a process by which plant matter known as chlorophyl utilizies energy from sunlight and absorbs carbondioxide from the atmosphere to produce oxygen...

I personally plant trees in my compound and i live in a cold environment compared with when i move to the next compound without trees and experience scourching heat...

Its simple to understand for those who want to do so...
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by 1025: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
how much are we loosing to pdp on daily basis?
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by squaddy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
1025: how much are we loosing to pdp on daily basis?

Finally the jonsing comment we have been waiting for...next nitwit please undecided
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Itsalphaa(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
just looking for ways to explain looted public funds.
smh
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by AroOkigbo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Let's share the money before we lose it!

$460b divide 160m Nigerians= $2,875.00= N460,000.00

lol
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Reference(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
CFCfan:

Basically, the global warming industry seeks to tax the residents of developed countries, the proceeds of such going into the pockets of the Banksters who control the 'leaders' of such countries.

Stop listening to arguments and start observing physicals. The evidence is obvious. By the way I work outdoors so my doubts are all but gone.
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by taobao123: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
chinziaski:

Yes, I stay in lagos. It doesn't rain in november but now, it rains in december with no form of harmattan.

There is almost complete climate change in an area every 35/36years. So, it might be our time for a new climate change.

Then Climate Change is not conspiracy theory.
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by texanomaly(f): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
aManFromMars:
Of course, there will be no benefits to the masses at all.. undecided
Thank you sKeeter. I was thinking the same thing, with the same amount of sarcasm. undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by texanomaly(f): 5:05am On Dec 11, 2013
CFCfan:

I think the 'green' agenda is also being vigorously pushed here in the US. The main goal of the 'green' movement is to enrich the pockets of the elite.

I would agree that 'green' practices are being pushed in the US. I do not, however, agree that it is to enrich the elite. Below is an example of why I believe your statement is inaccurate.

Recycling is a part of the 'green' agenda, as you call it. It is important for the environment, and beneficial to communities.

Everyone benefits from recycling. Recycling programs in cities throughout the United States are a good example of this.

Here in Lubbock, there is a big push to recycle. There are recycling locations throughout the city. They are run by The City of Lubbock Sanitation Department. Items left at these locations are taken to a recycling facility.
These facilities take unwanted items and refuse, and turn them into usable products.

Facilities such as this also sell items to commercial recycling companies. This money is placed in city coffers to help pay salaries. and provide needed sanitation services for our community. The money earned also helps reduce sanitation taxes.

Let's look at this from your point of view. 'Green' thinking is a mechanism to help the elite. Let me ask you this. Where does your trash go after it is picked up? There are no garbage fairies. Someone has to pick it up and haul it away. Where is it taken? It is taken to landfills. Landfills are continually digging wider and deeper holes for our waste. Recycling helps slow their growth. Without recycling, there may eventually be landfills bigger than cities. The trash has to go somewhere.

You may wonder what all this has to do with global warming. Landfills produce a dangerous greenhouse gas called methane. Recycling and reducing garbage that is piling up in landfills helps fight global warming.

These recycle locations and facilities provided jobs to the community, reduce taxes and help control ever expanding landfills. Recycling also helps reduce greenhouse gasses, which contribute to global warming.

So, now tell me that the 'green' movement is for the benefit of the elite.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 11, 2013
^^
I officilly give up. Your argument won me. cool
Re: ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ by texanomaly(f): 5:17am On Dec 11, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
I officilly give up. Your argument won me. cool
wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War / Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. / Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.