Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,460 members, 7,908,329 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40526 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2013
Florblu: Mr Dan,dis suspense is too much nd it is not gud 4my health(i dnt knw if it is gud 4oda's health).
Av run out of words 2qualify u.....bt lemme repeat dis,U AR GREAT!STILL,I FOLLOW

Hmmn.. My greatest boss! Fenx ma'am
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2013
WizyJ88: wink Tdan dis shud be a movie or even seen in d Cinema house,,,,,don't u think so?,,,,,it's suspense-filled,thrilling nd ehm.......

Lol.. Fenx boss!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2013
Anoda update dropping soon.. Kinda less-busy 2dae..
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2013
Folawe has passed 2ru alot.i pity her.d story has been awesome xo far

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Hameenat94: Folawe has passed 2ru alot.i pity her.d story has been awesome xo far

I pity her too.. O ma se oh..

I'm updating by 10:00am
Re: Love & Wisdom by 2rue(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2013
Thank God...folawe don jam Lanre....who desperately need a wife.....eni n woko pade eni to n waya! #Get well soon sis folawe, bro lanre is waiting for your hand in marriage#
Re: Love & Wisdom by WizyJ88(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2013
2rue: Thank God...folawe don jam Lanre....who desperately need a wife.....eni n woko pade eni to n waya! #Get well soon sis folawe, bro lanre is waiting for your hand in marriage#
Right Guess BRO
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Olanrewaju's eyes were wide open, walking to and fro. Shola kept calling Sayo to know her whereabouts, he thought she'd gone home, no one knew that Folawe was already back. The Doctor walked out to Lanre and was smiling. "This is minor, don't panic but see me in my office." He addressed.

"A girl who has never believed God exists, who hates anything about religion. How on earth can she now know there's God now?" Ronke complained.

Sayo shook her head and sat down. "This is serious."

¤¤¤¤

Michael, Olawale's son arrived back home but refused to sleep in his father's house rather he lodged an hotel where he started spending his money on ladies. He was promiscuous and each night he must take at least two ladies, including Charles, his best friend.

Both started spending money lavishly, and still with their harmful drugs they've been addicted to.

¤THE FOLLOWING MORNING¤

Folawe was discharged and walked out the hospital by herself. She only sustained minor injuries and was alright after the treatment. She walked out and saw the Honda CRV. "This car." She pointed staring at it.

"Yes madam. I know you know it, you'll soon understand everything." He uttered.

Folawe stared at him briefly. "The guys had been arrested. I know that." She stepped forward.

"What really happened Fola?" Fiyin asked.

"Miss, let her be for now. The question is where are you going to stay?"

"What happened to grandma and Oyinkan?" She questioned.

"Fire outbreak." Fiyin quickly replied.

"This Fiyin! Must be so quick.."

".. As if you've been expecting her to ask the question." Ronke added.

"This is serious!" Lanre uttered.

"I'll go to Mr Olawale's place then, or Pemisire's dad." She said.

"Pemisire's dad?" They looked at one another.

"Never mind. You'll soon know everything." She replied and stepped forward.

"She's beautiful, good set of teeth, her appearance shows she's neat sef, not like that foolish talkative I have as a sister." Lanre thought and stared at her.

¤¤¤¤

Lanre got home after dropping them off to the campus. Folawe had decided she'll go to Olawale's place to stay at least there was no place to go to. Evelyn walked out in her night gown smiling. "Bro bro..." She winked.

Lanre hissed and stepped further. "Where did you sleep now?" She asked walking after him.

"I had a minor accident, hit a lady with my car, so I slept in the hospital." He replied.

"Wao! A lady? It isn't much right?" She asked curiously.

"Yes." He replied. ".. But this Folawe of a girl that I hit, she was the girl the was kidnapped with my car. She escaped death severally. I pity the girl."

"Pity? She worths it sha. So she's still in the hospital?"

"I dropped her off her campus. I should have brought her here sef, for proper treatment." He hissed.

"Why here? Aren't they on holiday yet? Can't she go home?"

"Her grandma and the maid she lived with before the incident happened got burnt with the house. No place to go to, I guess she wants to go and sleep in her father's friend's place."

"You should have brought her bro! I wish to see her. What of her own parents?"

"Oh my God! You talk too much. Why all these questions? You frustrate now!" He shouted.

"Please now, its for out benefit."

"I guess her parents are late. Not so sure because I couldn't utter words. I wasn't happy."

"She's beautiful shey?"

"Wao! She's an epitome of beauty. I pity why such a pretty lady will be suffering." He turned back to know her reaction.

Evelyn smiled. "My brother said a lady is beautiful, I must know her." She uttered. "I trust you." She winked and was smiling.

"Foolish girl, why did I even tell you?" He laughed inside.

END OF CHAPTER THREE.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2013
2rue: Thank God...folawe don jam Lanre....who desperately need a wife.....eni n woko pade eni to n waya! #Get well soon sis folawe, bro lanre is waiting for your hand in marriage#

Can't stp laughing.... Lmao, wu told you?

1)Tayo
2)Pemisire's father
3)Michael
4)Lanre

... Lanre bawo? Lolz!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2013
WizyJ88:
Right Guess BRO

Guess wo? Lolz.. Whr there are oda guys.. Mouth closed sha, let's kip watching..
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2013
She cant marry dat drug addict. Itz either she goes for Lanre or Pemisire's dad
Re: Love & Wisdom by 2rue(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2013
See suspense o
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2013
If Tayo now come back nko?
Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2013
wow cus of this story I had to register. muah temitope

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2013
urbanaira: wow cus of this story I had to register. muah temitope

Wao! Thanks Boss, I appreciate this!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2013
If you've not read any of my works b4, follow ds links 2 d two stories I've written b4, I'm sure you'd like them!

TOTAL LOVE:
www.nairaland.com/1447941/total-love

NO MATTER WHAT:
www.nairaland.com/1421645/no-matter-what

Thanks! Love you all!
Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2013
when is chapter 4 comn out plsssssssss

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Bulcqlay(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Pemisire dad must nt lose fola dis tym
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2013
urbanaira: when is chapter 4 comn out plsssssssss

Soon, this afternoon.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2013
Bulcqlay: Pemisire dad must nt lose fola dis tym

Hmmn...
Re: Love & Wisdom by holuwashezy(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2013
she must marry michael my son, else i woudn't sponsor her again undecided
u ar 2much bro.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2013
If you dont sponsor her then she will take over her father's company and you will be left with nothing
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
*FOUR*

FOLAWE WALKED INTO OLAWALE'S COMPOUND, she was dressed in a blue shirt and a black trouser. She had freshened up and everyone had departed from the hostel. Everyone had seen her and were all happy to have her back. Olawale wasn't home when she got there, she met Florence, Olawale's wife at home.

She was at the main entrance for some minutes before she came to open the door for her. Fola knelt immediately she saw her. "Good afternoon ma."

"Huh? Its you. I ought to have known too, the atmosphere was disturbed when I heard the bell rang. Can I help you?" She stared at her angrily.

"I came to see Dad and you. Grandma's house got burnt and she died, including the lady, Oyinkan. There's nowhere to go that's why I'm here."

"Hmmn... Then you have to wait for my husband to return."

"That's good ma." She smiled.

"What is the smile all about? You'll sit outside the gate till he returns by 6:00pm."

"Huh? What?" She grinned.

"Do we own the house together? What's your huh all about, go there." She slammed the door.

"Me?" She shook her head and moved out.

¤¤¤¤

Pemisire still kept asking after Folawe, Folawe thought of going to their place and come back to see Olawale later. "It would be of no use coming back, this woman that hates me might kill me." She thought.

She got there and was allowed into the house. Pemisire was happy seeing her and both rushed each other happily. "Good afternoon sir." She smiled at Tayo.

"Longest time Fola. What happened to your cell phone?"

"This is not the time for cell phone. I was kidnapped, no phone, nothing again. Ny Grandma also got burnt with the house when I was away because of her sight problem." She replied sadly.

"What! All these happened? Have your seat." He said sadly.

"Sir, everything is tough. No one to assist, no one to cater, no one is ready to help me. Things are bad." She cried.

"Aunty, why are you crying?" Pemisire interrupted.

She quickly wiped her tears off and smiled to her. "I've been joking. Go and play." She smiled and cuddled her.

"This is great. I didn't know all these happened. Kidnapped? Where and how?" He was concerned.

"The guys of the other day that I saw stealing your pause, came for me. I can't even explain everything that happened. I can't remember."

"I'm so sorry. So do you mind staying with me till I get you a house to stay?"

"That's no problem." She smiled a little.

...To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]update everything now ,.... am so impatient
Re: Love & Wisdom by abimbs: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bro u dey try personally i appreciate ur effort
Re: Love & Wisdom by Sennard(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Still right we aint going any where oooo!!!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Anoda update coming within two hours..
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nyc
Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
waiting
Re: Love & Wisdom by 2rue(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Waiting patiently......
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Lanre was in the living room with his sister, discussing about Folawe. They were thinking of how they'd get her and bring her to their place also. "It would be the best idea to get her here, I want to meet the lady my brother has regarded as beautiful." She winked severally.

"You are full of problems, not even a problem this time." He shook his head.

"Let's see the problems. Call the phone number you collected and let's know her whereabouts."

"Do you even know if she'll come with us?" He stared.

"It doesn't matter, I just want to meet her." She smiled.

"Okay, let me call her cell phone number." He smiled back.

Olawale got home and met Michael at home with his mum, both discussing happily. "Sweet home, I guess." He smiled.

"It has never been sour. Welcome darling." She stood up and laughed.

"Yes dear." They hugged each other and kissed.

"Hmmn.. I fear oh." Michael laughed.

"What? You better go and get me a wife." Olawale laughed.

"Get you a wife? You have one already." Michael teased.

"No, you are not serious. I mean your own wife. Folawe, to be precise."

"Urgh. Dad, what of that girl. She would have turned to a cool lady." He smiled.

"Take my briefcase, let me discuss with my son." He passed his briefcase to his wife.

"A beautiful queen to be precise. She had been waiting for your arrival." Wale smiled as he took his seat.

"You sure? I love that girl dad." He smiled back.

"Alright, will you change your bad behaviours because of her?"

"I promise dad. I promise to drop everything because of her, only her dad." He sat properly.

"Have you been thinking of her before? Why this sudden decision?"

"You won't understand dad." He smiled.

"Alright, we can go to her grandma's place tomorrow so that you will see."

"Thanks dad, you are the best."

"She said their house got burnt and she only survived. Her grandma is dead, even oyinkan. She came here today." She said as she walked out.

"What! Her.. Her grandma died? Where is she right now?" Olawale asked surprisingly.

"I don't know. I can't tell." She replied.

"She couldn't wait? Let me dial her cell phone then." He picked his phone but it wasn't going through.

"What has happened, her phone is off. She should have waited."

There was a knock at the door, Michael immediately rushed there to get the door.

"May I come in?" It was Folawe.

Michael couldn't close his mouth while staring at her. "Could this be the same Folawe I know?" He wasn't thinking.

"May I?" She asked again.

"Sure, come in." He smiled and moved backward, he caught up and closed his mouth. Folawe walked into the living room and knelt, greeting Olawale and his wife.

"You aren't a bastard! Just talking about you." Olawale stood up and smiled.

She bowed and smiled too. "Yes sir."

"Have your seat." He winked at Michael.

Michael moved his head, stylishly asking if it was Folawe, Olawale replied grinning.

He nodded and sat down too, still staring at her. "Your cell phone number wasn't going through."

"It was stolen during the incident that happened."

"I never heard that the house got burnt. I'm really sorry about this dear." He shook his head sadly.

"Urgh... Yes sir."

"I'm sorry about it." Michael also uttered.

"That's your friend oh, Michael." Olawale smiled.

"This is Michael?" She stared at him.

"Yes now, its me." He smiled.

"Welcome back." She smiled.

"Thanks love." He replied smiling back.

"LOVE?"

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Anoda update dropping soon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / DIRTY GAME / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.