Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,278 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:43 AM

Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief (10319 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman / 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
MrT2011:

BOY!!! ON MY RESEARCH ON YOU, I FOUND OUT: you were a "VICTIM" of child molestation! You loved it, but you grew to "HATE"! My dear, learn to "Love in Christ" again. May God Bless your Heart.

Have u researched on how u go stop your homo act?

guy I will reserve my megabite for useless comment

Till they catch any gay again.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by okeke2: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
If you kill just one random gay in other countries (especially USA) YOU R A DEAD MAN. Its considered a hate crime.
Even if somehow they release you for lack of evidence, the other gays will hunt you down like an animal
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=Nashoji]weakness indeed, wat did u gay see in ur fellow men dat cant b find in a woman? all dis gay saying he took laws into his hands, i hope we read d same article where he said he had earlier reported to d police but d police formed a deaf ear to him, so wat else do u xpect him to do? to let d man keep molesting him and ruinning his future or to behave like a dumbass as u gay do? i would hv even insert a very hot iron into his manhood after his death so dat in his next word he will chose a better tin to do wit his life dan being gay. as for u mr, ur luck will soon runout so stop it nw or, ur gues is as gud as mine. gush, u people re soo disgusting.

"boki Haram" Chineke mere ndi obi oji ebere.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by inosend: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
tsidra: He is gay doesn't make him less of an human. He should be punished
Oh, it DOES make him (homosexual) very LESS of a human. Technically speaking, the said suspect did not commit any act of murder/manslaughter since it was NOT a human being he killed. Look up the meaning of human being in the dictionary: male or female person...
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=Okpara-Jesus]

I"m coming for you tonight!
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2013

I"m coming for you tonight! grin
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2013

I"m coming for you tonight!
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by vcvibes(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seun: Thumbs down without explanation isn't good. The best thumbs-down is to reply the post and explain exactly why you think it's wrong.
my friend u are being ridiculous, if ah have one must explain den u shud also remove the like button too and NLers start explaining why they like d post
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by taobao123: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MsSantaClaus(f): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
So a killers excuse is that the man was gay, and he killed him in self defense and you BELEIVE him? This muscular guy? Maybe the other guy was the Incredible Hulk ! It's a Criminals word against that of a dead man, after all dead men can't defend themselves, so of course with all the homophobia in Nigeria, that's a great defense ! Pleaaaase! Tomorrow, a young muscular man kills an 85 year old grandma and he tells us she was the one who attacked him first,so he killed her in self defense! yeah right!! Once a criminal , always a criminal.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by solowork: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oludrex:
Let's assume its a case of a man killed while tryin to rape a lady.. What's ur reaction going to be??

I'd applaud her for fighting back and advise her to get therapy to manage the trauma.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Kenyb(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
People should learn to control their anger
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
nouveaux: You mean Igbos are ugly?

since wen was ugliness race specific? Guy stop smoking lizard sh*t b4 e ruin ur lyf!!!

Where in my post did u see igbo written? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins / Abdulrasheed Bawa Laments Corruption Cases Lost To Technical Grounds / Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.