Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,259 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: (20656 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by andyanders: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
kwakayekaa: 1. Jesus instructed his followers to preach the gospel--> Unlike other churches who oly broadcast on TV or have their member go in packs on the streets distributing church invites, jehovahs witnesses are the only group of christians who still patiently o from house to house teaching people

2. Celebration of pagan holidays- christs' date of birth is not recorded in the bible, and he never instructed that we help him celebrate it, amongst many other pagan holidays.. And jehovahs witnesses are he only people who dont celebrate these pagan holidays.

3. Non-request or tithe- jehovahs witnesses dont ask their members for tithe, instead they donate undisclosed amount out of freewill.

non-segregation of members- unlike most churches where the big men sit on comfy chairs while ordinary members sit on plastic chairs or where titles such as most. reverend, senior pastor, his holiness, and many others.. jehovahs witnesses either adress each other by name or add the prefix brother or sister.

The above stated were the things you know or whatever info you gathered from them

Other areas of these people you do not know. Preaching from house to house does not make one a practicing christian. Your works will show the world who you are. Are you too telling me that those Christians who preach on TVs are not Christians? Leave the matter of Jehovah's witness because I know very close ones that go to their church who are fetish and can consume a tanker of alcohol at a stretch.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
oguash: ALTHOUGH I AM NOT A XTIAN BUT SINCERELY SPEAKING. WITNESS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE CLOSE TO MUSLIMS. ALL OTHERS NA WASH WASH TO GET MONEY FOR THEIR FAMILIES AND CRONICS.
Is this a compllment?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by gandyluv(f): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
end tym tins
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Jehovah witnesses are far from the Truth than many unbelievers.I have followed this sect for a while.I have admiration for their articulation and method of convincing/winning people to their sides,but they are very far from heaven.IIJohn 7-9 accurately describe them and also give advice on how to deal with them.Remember this people don'nt believe in miracle,The Triune God,you can drink anything above all you can help yourself with fetish/charm,the new heaven and the new earth is strange to them,in fact they believe that only 144000 people will be saved.For more of their lies visit www.bible.ca or www.bible.net.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by MrRomantic1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
We christians claim to be one,yet we castigate one another! Yesterday,it was catholics,2day its jehoval witness 2mao it wud be anglican.
honestly,peeps! What matter most is yu listen to d word of God,preach to people(unbelievers),and work towards ya salvation!
Salvation is personal!;
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by haffaze: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin ;DDconfussion thingssssss
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

The question is: Have you been there? NO!

Wouldn't it be fair to assume that you christians have no idea what you are talking about.

You are making this sh+t up.

//
have u been giving d seven virgins. b4? no, y cant u muslems quit it and stop being delusional about d virgin mirage.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by lokojay89(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tittos: 1)They are not the only people that preach.
2)Christ did not also instruct us to urinate, and you do those. Does that mean you are a sinner.
3)They do have elders and they regard them as elders,they are the only ones that are allowed to preach during their worship or bible class and they make the important decisions of the church. So is that not segregation or title. Don't forget that during the time of Jesus, there was also hierarchy and they were chief priests who were only allowed to lead the temple prayers. Jesus never spoke against that fact neither did he instruct that they should no longer be anyone who will lead the prayers..
If I may ask,
1. wat other religion can u mention that involves in d house to house preaching work.
2. Pls try n expantiate ur second point.
3. There ar coordinators, bt all of us participate fully in our meetings, and they ar also called brothers.
Remember that the chief priest that u reffered to in d time of Jesus ar the same set of ppl dat put Jesua to death, ar they gud example to imitate?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by lokojay89(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tittos: 1)They are not the only people that preach.
2)Christ did not also instruct us to urinate, and you do those. Does that mean you are a sinner.
3)They do have elders and they regard them as elders,they are the only ones that are allowed to preach during their worship or bible class and they make the important decisions of the church. So is that not segregation or title. Don't forget that during the time of Jesus, there was also hierarchy and they were chief priests who were only allowed to lead the temple prayers. Jesus never spoke against that fact neither did he instruct that they should no longer be anyone who will lead the prayers..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by emmahoney(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
The fact remains fact, no church on the planet earth practices bible 100percent!! The truth has been told. If you like quote me, if you like don't. Only God is impeccable. So stop the noise, we are all living by grace. If God is to judge the world based on 100percent scale, no one is worthy. All churches tend to be using bible but they coined different doctrines for themselves, why? Please and please do what is right to the best of your knowledge and stop being judgemental. The truth has been told!! The jehoval witness people have some truth in their teachings but not absolute right. Likewise some other denominations. I rest my case, brethren be wise.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by iamSi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
One ex boko haram says all Christians in Nigeria are dead people.. Yet some ignorants dey here dey argue blindly... Boko harams sends four to five members to iran to train with the goal of eradicating Christians...all I know is we shld all be ready instead ☺̣̇Ƒ fighting ourselves
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by mrakin(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
JW do not go about telling people they are the best or the only true religion.
1. we strive hard to follow God's word, the bible.
2. we live a simple and focussed life
3. we preach the goodnews of God's kingdom
4. we don't force people or condemn them
5. we are not perfect as individuals. some of us misbehave and are usually disciplined if the matter is serious and it is made manifest
6. We train ourselves to have a good conscience and to live a Godly life.
7. JW are not drunkards but we know the bible did not condemn drinking in moderation. Personally, I don't drink.
8.note that not all who attend our meetings are JW,

6 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Bumiite: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
mrakin: JW do not go about telling people they are the best or the only true religion.
1. we strive hard to follow God's word, the bible.
2. we live a simple and focussed life
3. we preach the goodnews of God's kingdom
4. we don't force people or condemn them
5. we are not perfect as individuals. some of us misbehave and are usually disciplined if the matter is serious and it is made manifest
6. We train ourselves to have a good conscience and to live a Godly life.
7. JW are not drunkards but we know the bible did not condemn drinking in moderation. Personally, I don't drink.
8.note that not all who attend our meetings are JW,
Thank you Brother for your answers. I wil advice u al 2 go nd resarch mor ur belifs, trinity,hell fire, etc nd ur celebrtns, christmas, birtday, easters... I bet u if know d source nd root of al dis tins u wil run 4 ur life's nd seek d truth
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by proflangdon(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
1. Jehovah Witnesses are not the only ones that evangelise. Because they move from door to door doesn't make them the only 'true' believers. You can evangelise in your office, school, street, etc and you're still a follower of Christ.
2. Pagan holidays. The Lord's Chosen don't even support the celebration of birthdays. I don't see Christmas as a pagan holiday (and, believe me, I know the origin). I simply see it as a period when believers look at the birth of Christ, celebrate it and just think about that miraculous birth. Celebrating a holiday (e.g. Independence Day) doesn't make you an unbeliever.
3. Tithes and offerings. Ah! That's a touchy topic. Gal. 6:7 says you reap what you sow. When you give, you receive. Simple! When you don't give, you can't receive. Payment of tithes or non-payment of tithes doesn't make you a believer.
4. Segregation of members? I know that the Jehovah Witnesses don't have a head (i.e. G.O., Pope, General Superintendent, etc.) but Apostle Paul in Eph. 4:11-12 wrote..
"And He gave some, apostles, and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ [KJV]" (I'm sorry that I couldn't get your 'own' Bible Version).
Many churches use this form of hierarchy (which is actually Biblical). I know some denominations use Bishops, Reverends, etc. But that is what men just say with their mouths. To GOD, we're all the same..
So, your stand isn't Biblical at all (not that I'm saying that mine is completely Biblical). But if you to call someone a true believer, you don't just look at things merely on the surface. No one has the right to declare a man saved except GOD. (And I pray that He opens your eyes to know that Jesus is GOD and that you stop misquoting Col. 1:15). GOD bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by pragmatistm(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis: You don't know what it takes to be a true follower of christ.

Malachi 3:8 - Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

The bitter truth is, all christians who avoid tithes are thieves..

As a matter of fact, Jehovah's witnesses are not followers of christ.

They do not believe in the real Jesus who promised to save the believers from eternal HELL FIRE.

Honestly you do not know jehovahs witnesses. how can you say they do not believe in jesus christ. how can they continue preaching without believing in jesus.i know you are speaking based on the lie you have been told by your pastor.i'll advice that next time you meet one of jehivah's witnesses give them time to explain their belief to you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by autchman144(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
fredx4:
I'll like to assume that you are joking but if uar serious read colossians5:16.

olodo. Colossians hav only 4 chapters

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by idlaw2k3(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2013

fredx4:
autchman144:

olodo. Colossians hav only 4 chapters

lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by idlaw2k3(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
On the matter of tithes

The first thing we as Christians need to understand is that the Lord Jesus released us from the "letter of the Law", which no man or woman could possibly have kept entirely. No Jew could fully keep the Old Laws. If they broke even one they were worse off in the world of "damnation" then before. Christ freed us from the shackles of this Old Testament Law. A Christian has complete freedom in Jesus; because of what Jesus did.

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
Tithing is an issue that many Christians struggle with. In many churches tithing is over-emphasized. At the same time, many Christians refuse to submit to the Biblical exhortation in regards to making offerings to the Lord.

Tithing or giving is intended to be a joy, or a blessing.

We know we are not saved by "works" and gifts such as "tithing"!

Scripture is adamant that you can never buy your way to heaven this way. We are only saved by the grace of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. And, we can't get to first base to receive this grace without Faith. We are therefore justified by Faith alone. We need a relationship with the Lord Jesus our Savior.
Speak to Him constantly from your heart to His.

A person who is "in the ball game" will exhibit fruits of the Holy Spirit which most likely will include giving to the poor and helping others. If they are not financially capable of giving they will help other in other ways. Perhaps they'll help others with their time or with their caring...

Tithing is an Old Testament concept. The tithe was a requirement of the law in which all Israelites were give 10% of everything they earned and grew to the Tabernacle / Temple (Leviticus 27:30; Numbers 18:26; Deuteronomy 14:24; 2 Chronicles 31:5). Some understand the Old Testament tithe as a method of taxation to provide for the needs of the priests and Levites of the sacrificial system.

Nowhere in the New Testament is there either a command or recommendation that Christians submit to a legalistic tithing system, or even a mandatory day of worship (like Saturday) for that matter.

Paul states that believers should set aside a portion of their income in order to support the church (1 Corinthians 16:1-2).

1 Corinthians 16:1-2
1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. 2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

The New Testament nowhere assigns a certain percentage of income to set aside, but only says it is to be “in keeping with his income” (1 Corinthians 16:2). The Christian church has essentially taken the 10% figure from the Old Testament tithe and applied it as a “recommended minimum” for Christians in their giving. Although the New Testament does not identify a specific amount or percentage to give, it does talk about the importance and benefits of giving. They should give as they are able, in keeping with his income, or as Paul says; "as God hath prospered him". Sometimes that means giving more than a tithe, sometime that may mean giving less than a tithe. It all depends on the ability of the Christian and the needs of the church. Each and every Christian should diligently pray and seek God’s wisdom as to whether to participate in tithing and/or for how much he or she should give (James 1:5). “Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.” (2 Corinthians 9:7).

2 Corinthians 9 6-7:

6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

Source: http://www.bibleprobe.com/tithing.htm

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by odudueffiom(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
idlaw2k3:
Y should they d only true christian...read hebrew8...god said he wil place his law in our hearts an no wil tel his broda kno d lord...4 the wil kno him...as 4 xmas celebration do u hav concrete evidence dat christ was nt born on xmas?

lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by idlaw2k3(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
On Hellfire

Hell is DEATH. Regardless of the fact that the Scriptures state that those that go to Hell "shall not see life," some christians call hell "eternal life" IN FIRE don't they? Yet the Bible says that the "wages of sin is death" Romans 6:23 How can this be eternal life in fire? How can this mean eternal life anywhere? Do you recall this what the serpent told Eve?

Genesis 3:4, "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:"

The devil has been saying for 6000 years that WE WON'T DIE! This life in fire doctrine is no different than the serpant in the tree. BOTH are openly declaring the Lord a liar!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by mrakin(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
For more about JW and their beliefs, pls visit www.jw.org

You can download audios, videos, PDF and epub materials free.

You can ask questions online too or request for a free home bible study
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by AMADU77: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
my friend, once u say u r " the only true follower of jesus " u r wrong n allow me to say u never understand jesus,

no human or religion or section or church can monopolize jesus !!

u can say u r " a true follower " but u cant say the " ONLY "

how can u be a true follower of Jesus if u r doubting his mother ??

let me stop here cs ur mind is full of bull$hit n hatress of other xtian n else, if u was real follower u will know that jesus heart is so big to contain all humanity, not only xtians, trust me bro, even if u find a good muslim whos helping poor ppl n doing charity u will see that Jesus loves him more than a fake xtian who go church to show, jesus is bigger than me n u to understand

they call ur problem " the illusion of owning the truth" every group of people think they r the most right !!
jehovah witness : we r the only followrs etc...
Catholic : we r the xoxo etc..
juwish : we r the chosen xoxoxox
muslim : we r the most right xxoxoxox

bull$hit, no one has the complete truth in this life, we accomplish each other, the best thing we can do is to seek the truth n keep searching
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
make i hear mtchewwww
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by OFAD: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=faakay]

Have attended their church once and I like it... it was just simple and cool....

Have met some members and they practice what they preach! Have seen real life scenarios!
BE CAREFUL..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by abbeysteph: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
And what truth can the woshipper of the arabian god that reside in a black rock in saudi arabia tell us,why don't you try and research more about ur child fucking robinhood styled prophet and stop wasting your time tryn to derail thread not meant 4 musli-muguns.mind you people like will rather die a christian even if its a farce as u idiots will always say than follow that murderous warrior of the desert.
harbiola1:
Because CHRISTIANS are LIARS, CONFUSED, ARROGANTS, IGNORANCE, ENEMY OF TRUTH...

Truth is ur own HERESY.
CHRISTIANS ARE IDOLATORS.

Despite how u were warn the devil is still pushing u to those 100% confirmed PAGAN festivals (Christmas, Janus Feast, Easter).
You are shameless!

You rejected all the LAWS but didn't reject those that you'll be using to EXTORT from innocent gullible and brainwashed sheep.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Volunteers http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Tripura Thirty Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_years_warhttp://original.antiwar.com/eland/2009/02/14/battling-christian-terrorists/

You'd better don't quote me...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Felixadded(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
fredx4:
Colossians 1-4 chapters. Nothing like chapter 5.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by caukerzee(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
idlaw2k3: On the matter of tithes

The first thing we as Christians need to understand is that the Lord Jesus released us from the "letter of the Law", which no man or woman could possibly have kept entirely. No Jew could fully keep the Old Laws. If they broke even one they were worse off in the world of "damnation" then before. Christ freed us from the shackles of this Old Testament Law. A Christian has complete freedom in Jesus; because of what Jesus did.

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
Tithing is an issue that many Christians struggle with. In many churches tithing is over-emphasized. At the same time, many Christians refuse to submit to the Biblical exhortation in regards to making offerings to the Lord.

Tithing or giving is intended to be a joy, or a blessing.

We know we are not saved by "works" and gifts such as "tithing"!

Scripture is adamant that you can never buy your way to heaven this way. We are only saved by the grace of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. And, we can't get to first base to receive this grace without Faith. We are therefore justified by Faith alone. We need a relationship with the Lord Jesus our Savior.
Speak to Him constantly from your heart to His.

A person who is "in the ball game" will exhibit fruits of the Holy Spirit which most likely will include giving to the poor and helping others. If they are not financially capable of giving they will help other in other ways. Perhaps they'll help others with their time or with their caring...

Tithing is an Old Testament concept. The tithe was a requirement of the law in which all Israelites were give 10% of everything they earned and grew to the Tabernacle / Temple (Leviticus 27:30; Numbers 18:26; Deuteronomy 14:24; 2 Chronicles 31:5). Some understand the Old Testament tithe as a method of taxation to provide for the needs of the priests and Levites of the sacrificial system.

Nowhere in the New Testament is there either a command or recommendation that Christians submit to a legalistic tithing system, or even a mandatory day of worship (like Saturday) for that matter.

Paul states that believers should set aside a portion of their income in order to support the church (1 Corinthians 16:1-2).

1 Corinthians 16:1-2
1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. 2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

The New Testament nowhere assigns a certain percentage of income to set aside, but only says it is to be “in keeping with his income” (1 Corinthians 16:2). The Christian church has essentially taken the 10% figure from the Old Testament tithe and applied it as a “recommended minimum” for Christians in their giving. Although the New Testament does not identify a specific amount or percentage to give, it does talk about the importance and benefits of giving. They should give as they are able, in keeping with his income, or as Paul says; "as God hath prospered him". Sometimes that means giving more than a tithe, sometime that may mean giving less than a tithe. It all depends on the ability of the Christian and the needs of the church. Each and every Christian should diligently pray and seek God’s wisdom as to whether to participate in tithing and/or for how much he or she should give (James 1:5). “Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.” (2 Corinthians 9:7).

2 Corinthians 9 6-7:

6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

Source: http://www.bibleprobe.com/tithing.htm
Galatians 3:15-21
The Law and the Promise
15 Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case. 16 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,”[i] meaning one person, who is Christ. 17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise. 18 For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on the promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.

19 Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promerise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Tithing was not under the law. It came before the law. Every command and promise made before law (The law which came 430 years after the promise), still stands.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Am just going to drop a few comment true Christians believe jesus christ and God's word the bible. The bible is a guideline for Christians to follow. So JW only believe what recorded in be bible they try to follow christ footstep. They have there doctrine which they believe in which in also backed up in the bible. For example hell fire if u read the bible every well there is no verse record hell fire what's is recorded is suffer of Lake of fire revelation 20 vs 10 to 15 remember how sodom and gomorrah was destroy it's rain suffer of Lake of fire. Therefore the word hell fire is not in any verse in the bible so how would they believe in it. Also the.bible record that jesus (act 2 vs 27 to 31) went to hell if jesus a saint why did he go to tell. Inside hell simply means grave sheol or hades they all refer to grave those are Hebrew nd Greek words for hell. So u see why they don't believe in hell fire
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by jasmines(f): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
The Bible says that the path of righteousness is so narrow that only few will find it. You should be more concerned about your eternal destination than what your neighbour is doing wrongly.

In the Old testament, God appointed Levi to collect tithe from his brethren because Levi paid tithe in Abraham. so giving of tithe cannot be wrong.

God said that man looks at the outward appearance but God looks at the heart.

The Bible said that he that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he falls. Claiming to be wise, they became fools.

Judge not that ye may not be judged.

David prayed, deliver me grim that great sin : Presumptuous sin ( presuming wrongly)

The Bible said, whosoever taketh away anything from the Bible, his name shall be taken away from the book of life.

My pastor told us that we must never mock another religion because nobody will willingly accept a false God. and some people who are just kind will go to heaven cause kindness, love, patience etc are all attributes of God.

Its better we save our energy for the last day instead of speaking ourselves into condemnation cause blasphemy is unforgivable.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
On heaven I ask my self this simple question if God wanted humans in heaven why did he create us on earth not in heaven also when he created our first parents he told them be fruitful become many nd fill the earth ask yourself if they had not sin what will have happen to the earth. So God original purpose is for us to stay on this earth not in heaven
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Op: You Maybe Right But You Forgot To List The Other Side Of The Jehovah Witnesses...
Besides, Only GOD Knows HIS True Followers!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Julbu(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seventh Day Adventist(SDA) Church has the truth and preaches the truth!
Let us all go back to the Bible and let the Bible speak for itself.Let us stop following and sticking to doctrinal matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) / Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.