Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,160 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

Questions And Answers For Atheist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions And Answers For Atheist (4004 Views)

The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... / Looking For Atheist/agnostics In Abuja / Thought Provoking Questions For Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Goin back to your first answers..
You said the ancestor became extinct and later evolved....
Where did they come from
2.Does that proves that we all too will be extinct,
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Divepen: Goin back to your first answers..
You said the ancestor became extinct and later evolved....
Where did they come from
2.Does that proves that we all too will be extinct,

No, they didn't become extinct and later evolved.

Some evolved, others went into extinction

1. They most likely also evolved from pre existing creatures.

2. No, it doesn't prove we will all be extinct. But Who knows? We might one day become extinct.
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by frank317: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
rationalmind:

And of what good has it been talking to me about God? There are countries that are domin....ted by atheist where its difficult to imagine anybody talks to anyone about God. How has life been there?

With or without someone talking to me about God, life goes on.

why do i love this answer... yet a lot of questions still remains unanswered by the op

1 Like

Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by DKJaleel: 4:30am On Dec 11, 2013
Ranchhoddas: @divepen,sorry for the interuption but i have my own questions:1.where will all our ancestors that where existing before christianity was brought go to 2. why do animals go through labour pains if it was only eve that ate the fruit 3.where will everybody in non-christian nations like saudi arabia,tibet,burma etc go to.Thank you in advance as i await you CLEAR AND CONCISE ANSWERS.PS: bible passages are not necessary just straight answers
i was thinking of asking that question too..
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 11, 2013
thanks

rationalmind I am begiinnin to see where everybody is missin it.

readers.think of this
if the first evolved from a certain creature was the first men truly the first men

no debate is allowed...just question and answer
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Ranchhoddas: @divepen,sorry for the interuption but i have my own questions:1.where will all our ancestors that where existing before christianity was brought go to 2.why do animals go through labour pains if it was only eve that ate the fruit 3.where will everybody in non-christian nations like saudi arabia,tibet,burma etc go to.Thank you in advance as i await you CLEAR AND CONCISE ANSWERS.PS: bible passages are not necessary just straight answers
to our ancestors i am not God to decide their fate

but we all can agree that some of them were good
that was why immediately jesus came he went all about preachin and commissioned his disciples to go to all nation for men to be saved..
take it way,weie sacrificed as human when i was child,when i grew i also did it'.when i die will i tell God it was not my fault
the made us know the time of ignorance shall be overlooked but immediately one refuses jesus one is damnd
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2013
if YOU say i should not use bible quotation.. in whose name am i preachin then

about those unbeliever
john 3.18 says
if any man does not believe in jesus he is condemned already.and that shows he will spend eternal life in the lake of fire
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2013
i have two more q

uestionn to answer before i ask mine.who is coming next
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Ranchhoddas: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen:

if YOU say i should not use bible quotation.. in whose name am i preachin then

about those unbeliever
john 3.18 says
if any man does not believe in jesus he is condemned already.and that shows he will spend eternal life in the lake of fire
so what you are saying is that people will burn for ever just because they were born in saudi arabia or tibet.btw,u have not touched number 2.
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen: thanks

rationalmind I am begiinnin to see where everybody is missin it.

readers.think of this
if the first evolved from a certain creature was the first men truly the first men

no debate is allowed...just question and answer

I don't get your question. Maybe you make it more clearer
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2013
nm, it was not a question..it's not a question
i am expectin your question
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2013
for question two
there was no where in the bible it was written that animals will give birth without pain
but genesis 3.18
made us know the land was cursed because of man..that means everythin on earth was cursed because of men
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen: nm, it was not a question..it's not a question
i am expectin your question

Question 1

If God is all powerful, why the hell did it take him 7 days to create the world, he could had just said "be" and everything will come into place within seconds.

Moreso, why was God resting? was he tired?

Remember in the book of exodus, we were told he rested so as to refresh himself suggesting he was actually tired.
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2013
God love details and that was why he had to do everything slowly..what do you expect him to rush for..
he could take forever if if wished.
and he rest meant he stopped
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen:

God love details and that was why he had to do everything slowly..what do you expect him to rush for..
he could take forever if if wished.
and he rest meant he stopped

No, he rested didn't mean he stopped.

Exodus 31:17

It is a sign between me and the children of Israel
for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven
and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and
was refreshed.

What does it mean to be refreshed? Lol, he was obviously tired and needed to refresh the energy lost in creating the world.
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Genesis 3:24

After he drove the man out, he placed on the east
side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming
sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to
the tree of life.

Question 2.

Where is that flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way of the tree? What happened to it? Did it run out of fuel? How come NO ONE has found the flaming sword? Sounds more like tales. and fables. Doesn't it?
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2013
the garden of eden has not been found..
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen:

the garden of eden has not been found..

Question 3.

Why? How come other places mentioned in the bible have been found but not the garden of eden? Lol
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2013
it can never be found until the judgement day..
and that was the original reason the angels were placed there..so as to make adam and eve know that they can not come back there and that fear did not make them go back to search for it because he wanted to hide the garden for us not to go back to eat the fruit of life
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by advocate666: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen please answer yes or no. This morning I had a big shit in the toilet. My question is this: is God inside that shit?
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2013
After God destroyed the earth with flood, we were told noah sent out a dove so as to know if the water has dried up.

The dove came back initially with nothing which made noah know there is still water on earth.

After seven days, the dove was sent out again only to come back with an olive leaf.

Question 4

Where did the seed from which the olive tree germinated come from?

We are told the olive seed needs moisture to grow not water. Meaning, the seed couldn't had germinated initially when the bird went out when water was still on the surface of the earth.

now, It takes 2-4 weeks for an olive seed to break dormancy and another four weeks before it starts germinating. How did the olive leaf come about within 7 days?

Another tale?
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2013
haba...the water destroyed occupant of the earth not the plants in it..
God had made those plants have deep roots and that was why he did not ask to take seeds into the ark..because he was going to preserve them.
the bible says everything were covered with water..to cease breathe from animals and man
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2013
advocate666: Divepen please answer yes or no. This morning I had a big shit in the toilet. My question is this: is God inside that shit?
smh
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen:

haba...the water destroyed occupant of the earth not the plants in it..
God had made those plants have deep roots and that was why he did not ask to take seeds into the ark..because he was going to preserve them.
the bible says everything were covered with water..to cease breathe from animals and man

Hehehehe, strong roots made plants survive in water for ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DAYS without sun. Your logic is wonderful

Anyway, show us your biblical reference for the bolded. Where did you get that from?

I'll like someone else to take over from here.

I don try na, shey?
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2013
no reference was made to the plants because they were preserved by God
remember the old testament was not written to prove to atheist that there is God..it was written just to show the people of israel that God is all powerful

my question
what do you have to say about witches that confessed that they were witches at different places
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen:
my question
what do you have to say about witches that confessed that they were witches at different places

The reason you haven't confessed ure a witch is because you haven't been tortured.
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by advocate666: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen:
smh

Is that an answer? Why can't you answer such a simple question? Afraid?
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by harbiola1(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2013
Ranchhoddas: so what you are saying is that people will burn for ever just because they were born in saudi arabia or tibet.btw,u have not touched number 2.

NO! One won't burn forever just because [S]he was born in a country but because [S]he failed to serve the purpose of his/her creation.
We have Arab Christians as we have Euro-Muslims.

So the Region, Family... where you were born into is not an excuse in as long as the brain is intact.

Those that have an excuse are:
1. Those that did not hear the Divine Message, but sound in piety.

2. A mad person before reaching Puberty.
If [S]he ran mad after Puberty, then [S]he would account for the actions [S]he willingly did.

NO vex pls!!!
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2013
many people can atest to it that witches confess without been touched
or beaten so you can not say that is true

666 was found in the bible and is manifestin now whats your take on that
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen:
many people can atest to it that witches confess without been touched
or beaten so you can not say that is true

Schizophrenic hallucinations.

Divepen: 666 was found in the bible and is manifestin now whats your take on that

How is it manifesting? Care to tell us?
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Ranchhoddas: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2013
Divepen:

for question two
there was no where in the bible it was written that animals will give birth without pain
but genesis 3.18
made us know the land was cursed because of man..that means everythin on earth was cursed because of men
for clarity purposes,what you are saying is that animals were created to have labour pains from day one,is that correct?and a person born into a deeply islamic family and society eg. saudi arabia will go to the christian hell even if he adheres to the teachings of his religion diligently and lives a godly life?
Re: Questions And Answers For Atheist by Ranchhoddas: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:

NO! One won't burn forever just because [S]he was born in a country but because [S]he failed to serve the purpose of his/her creation.
We have Arab Christians as we have Euro-Muslims.

So the Region, Family... where you were born into is not an excuse in as long as the brain is intact.

Those that have an excuse are:
1. Those that did not hear the Divine Message, but sound in piety.

2. A mad person before reaching Puberty.
If [S]he ran mad after Puberty, then [S]he would account for the actions [S]he willingly did.

NO vex pls!!!
did u just say those that did not hear the message will go to heaven?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions For Highly Intelligent Atheist, Agnostic And Critical Thinkers / Why Did Jesus Have To Die? / Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.