Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (9281 Views)

She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
James-dman:

Securities, no matter how well organized, can be bridged!!
Well it's not mine..I gave up on it sometime ago..Lost my trust in humans totally..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
James-dman:

#bites his ear and whispers...
There's no such thing as being done and over with love.
That feeling called LOVE is like a thief that creeps into your heart unsuspectingly and steals your heart away...
Any which way, concentrate and fully engross yourself in something important, and the lady and her body will fade off.
Olly barbie219: Lobatan!...see confession. Jst wat i thought,u prolly stared too mch!
Nice advice..Its the best advice you can give to this lady-obsessed guy..Dude focus on your education..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Elliozy: Nice advice..Its the best advice you can give to this lady-obsessed guy..Dude focus on your education..
Hey watch it!! I'm not a perverted or retarded..This is just one of my many adventures..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Elli-dude:
Hey watch it!! I'm not a perverted or retarded human..This is just one of my many adventures..
I never said such...I was just giving you an advice.
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2013
I never said such...I was just giving you an advice.
Sorry you're gone..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by drnoel: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2013
how does this ur explanation compute with seeing her naked? So wat she calls u a pevert? Are u a pervert? U must have been looking at her boobs and she must have seen ur drooping over them thats why she said that. Those kind of girls have low self esteem and only way to handle them is to completely ignore them. Work on own ur self esteem too.,
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2013
drnoel: how does this ur explanation compute with seeing her naked? So wat she calls u a pevert? Are u a pervert? U must have been looking at her boobs and she must have seen ur drooping over them thats why she said that. Those kind of girls have low self esteem and only way to handle them is to completely ignore them. Work on own ur self esteem too.,
Its ok...I couldn't control myself back there...But could you answer my question?
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by StrangeBro: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elli-dude:
Several times I have went to the beach
keep on WENTING there o! You'd keep seeing wrong things. . . Mtchew! cheesy
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
StrangεBro:
keep on WENTING there o! You'd keep seeing wrong things. . . Mtchew! cheesy
Ah don repent o
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by StrangeBro: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elli-dude:
Ah don repent o
Confam!!!
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
StrangεBro:
Confam!!!
Lol..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by happyjuliet(f): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmmmm the story that touches.
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
happyjuliet: Hmmmmm the story that touches.
Touching?
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by ManTiger(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
pls where is the beach?
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
ManTiger: pls where is the beach?
Read again
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by sanbells(f): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmm. Grammar... Zero. Post.... Pointless! What's this guy yarning here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? / #BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex / My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.