Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,549 members, 7,908,476 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:18 AM

Okota,ejibgo,ikotun,egbeda N I Gondo Meet Here For A Union(boys N Gals)20yrs- - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Okota,ejibgo,ikotun,egbeda N I Gondo Meet Here For A Union(boys N Gals)20yrs- (560 Views)

OAU Guys N Gals,lets Mingle! / OAU Guys N Gals...let's Mingle! / Sup All In Da House,this Invitation Goes To Both Old N New Members Of Nairaland,boys N Gals,ladies N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okota,ejibgo,ikotun,egbeda N I Gondo Meet Here For A Union(boys N Gals)20yrs- by chukstoney(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2013
Hi, I have come to realize that we young singles find it hard to hook up and last till marriage so I and my crew decided to help ourselves to find a good partner and help ourselves in making our date work out fine by coming together, knowing each other, solving our dating issues and be together as best of friends, these happens in other develop countries so I decided to bring it to our country but not all will be welcome because we will be organize and decipline to ourselves and also we all most be God fearing people with full respect to each other and more, if you are not fit to our rules and regulations that will govern us all, you will be ask to live by the union if found guilty. More of outing, fun and discussions about our live style and opposite sex. We will have our first meeting on the 15th of december 2013 @ 148 governor road, ikotun lagos. Don't miss it! For more info u can call me on 08032360625
Re: Okota,ejibgo,ikotun,egbeda N I Gondo Meet Here For A Union(boys N Gals)20yrs- by weazley(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmmn....
Re: Okota,ejibgo,ikotun,egbeda N I Gondo Meet Here For A Union(boys N Gals)20yrs- by deflover(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2013
common go and read ya book .........you too wan chop kpomo angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Okota,ejibgo,ikotun,egbeda N I Gondo Meet Here For A Union(boys N Gals)20yrs- by chukstoney(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2013
def lover: common go and read ya book .........you too wan chop kpomo angry angry angry angry angry angry
lagosians haba!

(1) (Reply)

'looking For A Serious Relationship. / Need A Yahoo Contact Let's Chat / I Desperately Need A Female Masochist As A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.