Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Diverse Christianities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diverse Christianities (704 Views)

Lagos City-wide Crusade Records Over 40,000 Converts, Diverse Miracles / Diverse Business Breakthroughs! / Help! The Gift Of Diverse Kind Of Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diverse Christianities by huxley(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
If you are a Christians, what do you make of other Christians who do not share exactly the same Christian tenets as you? For instance, if you are evangelical, what do you make of Catholics, Baptist, Seven Day Adventists, Mormons, Full Gospel, Presbytarians, Jehovah Witness etc?

Would you evangelise or witness amongst people from other Christian denominations

What do you make of a Christian who believes that evolution is responsible for the diversity of life on the planet?
Re: Diverse Christianities by ow11(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
huxley:

If you are a Christians, what do you make of other Christians who do not share exactly the same Christian tenets as you? For instance, if you are evangelical, what do you make of Catholics, Baptist, Seven Day Adventists, Mormons, Full Gospel, Presbytarians, Jehovah Witness etc?

Would you evangelise or witness amongst people from other Christian denominations

What do you make of a Christian who believes that evolution is responsible for the diversity of life on the planet?

Religion doesnt really give room for tolerance. christians generally condemn those who don't share their tenets. Jehovah's witnesses are insulted everyday they go out for evangelism.
Re: Diverse Christianities by GODLOVES1: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2008
I don't know what other Christians would say. But I know the Christ to go preach the Gospel to all people. I will not fight with other denominations if thy are doing just that. My job is to reach the world for Christ, not fight with Jehovah witnesses or any other Christens, as long as doing what Christ commanded then that's good enough for me.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Believe In Karma! / WHAT REALLY DEFILES A MAN?( Pt.1) / Wilderness, Is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.