Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,222 members, 7,907,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

What Are The Products Nigeria Make? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Products Nigeria Make? (15682 Views)

How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! / Can Farm Business Alone In Nigeria Make One As Wealthy As Dangote/Adenuga? / Would Shelters In Nigeria Make a Difference to the Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 14, 2013
You wish!
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 14, 2013
dridowu: Guy we dy produce GARRI. NUMBER 1 TABLE FOOD IN NIGERIA.
I LOVE GARRI IJEBU.
No need for advertisement, no nafdac number

abeg which one be "TABLE" food
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Chylo(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2013
I read this thread from start to finish and was almost moved to tears. Most of these things people say we produce and are proud of were being produced in 18th century Britain when they had no electricity, using steam and coal power alone. These technologies have been around for centuries. Those guys also had to invent the engines they used and the production processes too. But here we are, with a whole world of vast technology to tap from, crying NEPA NEPA.

In the late 18th century and early 19th century steam and coal generators were used in the industrial revolution. I know for a fact that water generator technology is still around, if power is d concern. We have to wake up very fast. Can u imagine that in the 21st century, Nigeria has no railway lines and steel industry whatsoever. This thread was a real eye opener and I shall cry to sleep today.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by GentleFrank(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2013
Lol !
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2013
Theben:
Mechionu gi! Is south africa not an african country?

innoson is the first indigenous black plant.
read it off everywhere
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Funmiflor(f): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2013
nigeria produces poly products (plastics)
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Walexsammy(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2013
myOGAonTOP: NIGERIA produces the best ELECTRICAL CABLES in the world.
yeah especially the 1.5mm and 2mm cables
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by ddeola: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2013
GEJ should stop using imported goods if he's really serious. Abegi, park well jare
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by basilo101: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2013
ngozievergreen:

innoson is the first indigenous black plant.
read it off everywhere
INDIGENOUS is d keyword. Hw cn we produce local brands dat cn compete when sm ppl kip "attracting" foreign invaders

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by seangy4konji: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2013
Thieving Politicians
Garri.
Corrupt President who cant probe a thieving aviation minister but a local thief of 500 naia will serve 25 years in imprisonment.
Ogogoro ie Alomo,Oshomo,Ogidiga,
Plastic chair and tables,
Kulikuli,Kilishi and them likes.
Sweet Alagbon
Abonikin

will update more.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by yomi007k(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2013
phuck_NL:

No developing nation can become developed without POWER. If NEPA is not resovled, we're simply wasting our time discussing anything else.
If i were President, my entire mandate for 4years would be NEPA NEPA and NEPA alone. I don't care if i'm castigated or not but i know once NEPA is fixed EVERYTHING will start falling in place.

E be like Nepa don show u well. I fully concur anyway.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by sansom1(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Kerewa,local shoes,drink etc.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Revolva(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2013
Lts face the truth...Nigeria dont produce any product....we all rely on china n india..mostly..for house hold items...the nation is so messed up......just goto Tin can ports n Apapa wharf port........you go weep for the nation.....
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by nnamdizen(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ishilove: Op, you must be a learner. We produce so many things here.

Abakaliki rice: Forget that the stones in it are in equal proportion with the rice grains, rice na rice cheesy

Cassava bread: Forget the high starch content. Bread na bread

Indomie noodles: Forget that the spice(MSG) in it is carcinogenic (cancer causing). The taste is off da shizzle.

Gala and lacasera: Forget that lacasera is a detergent (or so I heard), and the meat in the gala looks very suspicious. It is the unbeatable traffic combo.

Soleh/kill and dry/ rat bomb/otapiapia: These pesky rodent exterminators can compete favourably in the world market. Costs just 50 naira cheesy

Agege bread: You can never go wrong with agege bread. Saving lives since the 1980s ( also destroyed more than a few kidneys with it's high bromate contents before NAFDAC banned the use of bromate)

Various ankara materials in the market. Forget that the colours run horribly at the first washing. They look pretty before you wash them.

Paraga: This liver destroying alcoholic concotion can compete with whiskey and vodka, any day, any time.

Ernesto Gbmbf banger/knockout: (More like bombs). The christmas season is incomplete the without the BOOM! GBOWA! GBOM!! of these firecrackers. I watched an AIT programme many years ago where three out of five fingers on the left hand of a cute teenage boy was blown to pieces by one of these bombs bangers, but that is not the issue here.

Nollywood movies, even though 80% of the movies are brain dumbing crap.

Drugs: Those wonder drugs that salesmen with fetid breaths advertise in molues are proudly made in Nigeria. These drugs can do anything from curing infertility to driving away evil spirits.

Etc.

No wait, I think banger is imported... undecided
pls!!! somebody show this guy the way to university teaching hospital NNEWI... He is sick! grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Princek12(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
We produce many many things...so many things for you....
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
nnamdi zen: pls!!! somebody show this guy the way to university teaching hospital NNEWI... He is sick! grin
Psst! You are local. I prefer Aso Rock, Abuja angry
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Trendy4gud(f): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
gboss4sure: Come Aba come see manufacturing

Aba got talent die!!! Ever busy 24/7. We just need govt's token incentives in this nation to top up.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Toosure70: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Epa ijebu
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by coolrose(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
We also make good Music in Nigeria and exported to the world.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
NAIRALAND is "mode" in Nigeria, abi?
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by freeborn20004: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
XLR8: I was so annoyed when I checked a pack of safety matches and saw "made in india". Someone also said we actually import Toothpicks!! :O. Recently GEJ just banned the importation of fishes. We import almost everything. Though I know we export some edible goods majorly fruits but we don't really make them. The oil we are exporting also, we don't produce it unlike countries like germany, china that is known for producing cars and USA..forget
So I was wondering what product can Nigeria actually boast of producing and exporting and making huge incentives.
we produced electricity and sell it to other countries he he he but we also produced battery charger and Inverter and stabilizer etc
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2013
N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skyewise Group Donates Reflective Jackets, Umbrellas To FCT Police (Pictures) / How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? / Lagosians Groan As Price Of Cooking Gas Hits N4,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.