Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? (2694 Views)

How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
Is there a kind of bluetooth device that I can attach with my computer to recieve and send files to and from my phone?
Re: Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? by Mustay(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2008
If your PC is bluetooth enabled, you 'll see the button to press for it to come on or check your manual to see the features that came with the system - it's usually a blue light that comes up when the bluetooth is on!

If your phone and PC have the bluetooth feature, make sure it's on and you can search for the device either from the PC or Phone. Your PC hould have a Bluetooth Exchange Folder for you to receive files.
Re: Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? by Ejike3: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2008
There is bluetooth device. Go to any computer shop or you can go to computer village, ask of USB to Bluetooth. This can fit into your USB port and with that, your desktop will be able to communicate with your phone. Price b/w N1,500 and N2,000.
Re: Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? by uspry1(f): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
What is bluetooth usb dongle with Antenna look like?

bluetooth usb adapter with bluetooth headset:

Re: Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2008
yes there is
but first of all u have 2 install bluetooth on ur computer,then buy d
usb device.
den u can transfer files between ur fone and computer cool
Re: Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? by Mustay(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2008
If the bluetooth device is on the PC, you really do not need the USB to transfer - I do it on a hp system with bluetooth
Re: Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? by Delta007(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2008
UNLEASHED:

Is there a kind of bluetooth device that I can attach with my computer to recieve and send files to and from my phone?
See this thread for a bluetooth USB. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-142010.0.html
Re: Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? by UNLEASHED(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2008
I don't think i have the USB device on my laptop, is it a kind of drivers? Can i download it?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? by femzy(m): 12:14am On Jul 31, 2008
no an hardware
Re: Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2008
Thanks to all
Re: Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? by MrInfo1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2008

(1) (Reply)

[get]software To Watch Some Dstv Channels Free On Pc Live / How To Charge Your Smartphone On Your Laptop When Its On Sleep Mode / 17 Hilarious Desktop Wallpapers That Are Actually Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.