Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Message To Mandela When He Gets To The Beyond And Sees These People. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Message To Mandela When He Gets To The Beyond And Sees These People. (389 Views)

Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Message To Mandela When He Gets To The Beyond And Sees These People. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2013
My message to Nelson mandela to God. When mandela gets to heaven, I believe he will help me deliver this message to all these people. Here is my message…

Dear mandela, please help me tell Michael Jackson that P’square has changed his hit song “thriller” to “Personally”.

Help me tell Father Abraham that he made a terrible mistake for giving birth to Ismael, he should have waited as God promised, now there is al-queda, alshabab, boko haram because of his child Ismael.

Help me tell Yusuf in Paradise or, anywhere he is there that he left wahala for President jonathan with the boko haram he created. Tell him that he made great mistakes for creating this boko haram that is giving Nigeria wahala and, Tell God to punish him.

Help me tell Awolowo that his children are now paying for school fees. The free education he brought out is no longer working and, many people are no longer going to school due to ASUU strike.

Tell Prof. Festus iyayi that ASUU is still on strike and, since he left this world, ASUU is in confusion. He should better comeback and complete his fight.

Help me remind God that President Mugabe of Zimbabwe has been in power for over 3 decades. He should please do something.

Tell abacha that all the money he stole from Nigeria has been stolen from the banks and were he kept them. The money has been stolen by the thieves he left behind

Tell abacha that some of his boys when he was the Head of state, his boys that are drivers, cleaners, security officers, some of them are now Former Governors, Governors, senators, Honorables and top Government officials. Some of them are the ones that stole the money he stole from Nigeria. Even one of them, al Mustapha maybe in the race for 2015.

Tell fela that since he left Nigeria and this world, things have not really changed. And most of the things he preached against are still in existence. Tell him that his son femi has been nominated 3times in Grammy Award but yet to win, this is the 4th time, tell him to beg God so femi could win this.

Tell God to please come and take our past leaders away, we don’t need them again. They are causing us pain in this country.

Help me tell God to come and intervene on this ASUU and FG issue.

Help me tell God to come and kill all our corrupt politicians.

Help me tell God to make Nairaland Grow Faster

http://www.hovabuzz.com/news/692-my-message-to-mandela-to-god
Re: My Message To Mandela When He Gets To The Beyond And Sees These People. by aminho(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Well

(1) (Reply)

As Corruption Deepens, EFCC Chases Rat In Imo State / Front Page / Sad! Veteran Actor Olumide Bakare Down With Heart Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.