Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,262 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:47 AM

Is Pot Belly Evidence Of Good Living Or Unhealthy Living? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Pot Belly Evidence Of Good Living Or Unhealthy Living? (940 Views)

Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. / Is Masturbation Healthy Or Unhealthy? Find Out For Yourself / How To Reduce Pot Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Pot Belly Evidence Of Good Living Or Unhealthy Living? by WebclickNG: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
I used to admire people with pot belly. But one day I saw a banker with a very BIG pot belly. So, I start wondering if pot belly is an evidence of good living or unhealthy living? What do you think

Re: Is Pot Belly Evidence Of Good Living Or Unhealthy Living? by uboma(m): 5:59am On Dec 25, 2013
A man having pot belly, is evidence of his unhealthy life style. Such men, if only you can read their minds, do yearn to reduce their pot belly, but are too lazy to carry out the necessary steps to reduce/eliminate it.
Re: Is Pot Belly Evidence Of Good Living Or Unhealthy Living? by bloglover(m): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Pot belly is an evidence of accumulated unhealthy fats arising 4rm unhealthy eating/drinking. #teamsixpacks#

(1) (Reply)

New Study: People Who Avoid Alcohol Are More Likely To Die Young / Breaking! The President Suspends Residency Programme For Doctors. / Comments Made On Facebook On Patrick Sawyer (and His Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.