Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,348 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. (806 Views)

What's Your Take On Judging Others? / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" / There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Why is it that when u tell d truth nowadays and give someone correction people will say 'don't judge'. Is telling someone or group the truth judging?

For instance when pst. Chris Okotie told the catholic that if they dnt repent from their worship of image, praying to the dead, exalting mary above God, and many more they will go to hell, people tag it 'judging' as if he is nt telling the truth. D last time i checked, idolater will go to hell. Or the bible have changed? The answer is no. The catholic practice idolatry, pray to mary instead of through Jesus, they call the pope infallibe, they even bow down to rotten bones and flesh of dead saints. When u tell them the truth that those things are wrong, they will say dnt judge.

When u talk about this new generational pastors using members' offering and tithe to enrich themselves at the detriment of the poor members they will say dnt judge.

When u preach against fornication they will say dnt judge.

When u talk about all those greedy politician stealing the nation dry, they will say dnt judge?

When u talk about pastor nt helping the poor members in a church but rather buying jets and building business empire for themselves they will say dnt judge.

When you tell people going the wrong way the truth, they will say dnt judge.

Now the question is, should we just fold our hand and watch things the way they are since everything u say now is judging?

When has telling someone or group the truth become judging
proverb 29:1.
He that is often reproved and hardeneth his neck shall suddenly be destroyed and that without remedy.

Proverb 15:10.
Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way, but he that hateth reproof shall die.

Pls when is telling someone the truth not judging and when is judging not telling someone the truth. And how can we correct something wrong and people will nt say it is judging. Thanks.
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
They will quote 4 u 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm'
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
@op........so I asked you which church you attend in your other thread critizing the catholic church and you ran away and came over here. lmao
Since you said in your other thread that catholics and t.b Joshua followers will go to hell, I asked you which church do you attend so that we can follow your heavenly pastor. Alas, Immediately I asked that question, you abandoned the thread and ran away.
Why are you so ashamed of naming your church, rather hiding behind your keyboard and attacking others.
If you are scared of naming your church, how are you going to convert the hell bound team of catholics and t,b Joshua team nah?
Its not enough to be running all over nairaland religious section(like a puppy) naming churches that will go to hell but you're hiding your church.
Please tell us nah so we can start from there.

cant stop laughing.
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kamsy10: @op........so I asked you which church you attend in your other thread critizing the catholic church and you ran away and came over here. lmao
Since you said in your other thread that catholics and t.b Joshua followers will go to hell, I asked you which church do you attend so that we can follow your heavenly pastor. Alas, Immediately I asked that question, you abandoned the thread and ran away.
Why are you so ashamed of naming your church, rather hiding behind your keyboard and attacking others.
If you are scared of naming your church, how are you going to convert the hell bound team of catholics and t,b Joshua team nah?
Its not enough to be running all over nairaland religious section(like a puppy) naming churches that will go to hell but you're hiding your church.

cant stop laughing.

Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kamsy10: @op........so I asked you which church you attend in your other thread critizing the catholic church and you ran away and came over here. lmao

cant stop laughing.

who mentioned tb joshua in the first place?
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: who mentioned tb joshua in the first place?

You supported a thread that alleged chris okotie's assertion that t.b joshua followers are heading to hell as well as catholics.

All of a sudden now, your memory has failed you cheesy

Meanwhile what is the name of you church? So we can join this your church that will take us to heaven. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kamsy10:

You supported a thread that alleged chris okotie's assertion that t.b joshua followers are heading to hell as well as catholics.

All of a sudden now, your memory has failed you cheesy

Meanwhile what is the name of you church? So we can join this your church that will take us to heaven. Is that too much to ask?
show me where i mentioned that t.b joshua church will go to hell? I am only against the catholic doctrines and practices for ur information?
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: show me where i mentioned that t.b joshua church will go to hell? I am only against the catholic doctrines and practices for ur information?

here is one of the posts I could find
MrCal: [img]http://3.bp..com/-dsPytLj8EBs/UqHcuqRyQdI/AAAAAAABzC4/8oVkSAodcMM/s320/image.jpg[/img]
Lagos based Pastor of the Household of God Church, Kris Okotie, has said that he stood by his recent sermon where he said the Catholics and T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church will burn in hell fire Since his outburst, condemnations and commendations have continued to pour on him from Nigerians who felt concerned about the statement. In his latest tweet, the fashionable pastor simply said ‘the truth is bitter’. However, majority of Nigerians are asking Pastor Okotie who has married and divorced twice, if God does not hate divorce, according to the Scriptures. Pastor Okotie had predicted ‘hell’ for Catholics ‘because they worship Satan and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil’. Okotied added that the Catholic Church was “a counterfeit church set up by Satan” and that Catholics “bow to idols and crucify Jesus every Sunday when they eat bread claiming they are eating Jesus’ body.” “They are not Christians and have never been,” Okotie told a bewildered congregation. “They don’t know Jesus.
They believe that when they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It’s ritual,” Okotie said. He also alleged that Pope Francis is an Anti-Christ who does the job of the devil and that time is fast approaching when the Catholic church will pledge allegiance to Satan. “The pope is an Anti-Christ and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan. This is the end of times,” Okotie erupted. Similalrly, Okotie also condemned famous preacher and philanthropist, Prophet T.B. Joshua, saying “T.B. Joshua is the son of the devil and his followers will go straight to hell”.
SOURCE: BLOG

and her is your response:

Ukuts gp: While all what he said is true, i want to say that he also should repent so that he would nt end up where the Roman catholic will end up and that is .... You know what i mean.

So tell us your heavenly church so we call join your heavenly pastor.
Hiding behind your keyboard and running all over nairaland(like a puppy) to attack other churches will not not convert the hell bound team of churches nah.
So tell us your church so we can start from there
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
aKamsy10:

here is one of the posts I could find

and her is your response:

So tell us your heavenly church so we call join your heavenly pastor.
Hiding behind your keyboard and running all over nairaland(like a puppy) to attack other churches will not not convert the hell bound team of churches nah.
So tell us your church so we can start from there
did that sound like t.b joshua? Pls look 4 another thing to accuse me.
And know that u hv no business with my church. If u cant look 4 a true church, then it is ur own headache.
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: did that sound like t.b joshua? Pls look 4 another thing to accuse me.
And know that u hv no business with my church. If u cant look 4 a true church, then it is ur own headache.

Ukuts must be really ashamed of his church.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: did that sound like t.b joshua? Pls look 4 another thing to accuse me.

I have business with your church o cos I want to follow you to your heaven bound church
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Oyinprince(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
U say u r not judging when u r already helping God sentence his pple to hell?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2013
Oyinprince: U say u r not judging when u r already helping God sentence his pple to hell?
i am nt sentencing anybody. If u are telling me that despite all what the catholic are doing they will still make heaven, then d word of God has changed.
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Ukuts gp: i am nt sentencing anybody. If u are telling me that despite all what the catholic are doing they will still make heaven, then d word of God has changed.

1.You have tried many times to make yourself God by judging his people which makes you worse than the people you claim that worship images cos u want to become the almighty God and that's even worse.
2. You have refused to point us to your church that is heavenly.

Since you're ashamed of God so much that you cannot convert us to that your church that is the way to heaven, verily I say unto you,he will be ashamed of you on that last day.

No wonder d bible says "judge not that you may not be judged'

But since you took it upon yourself to become the chief judge for God,according to the word of God, I judge you n find you guilty.

Hence forth, let ur life become a total darkness as you have refused to lead the people you claim to be in darkness to light.

Walks out of thread
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2013
Kamsy10:

1.You have tried many times to make yourself God by judging his people which makes you worse than the people you claim that worship images cos u want to become the almighty God and that's even worse.
2. You have refused to point us to your church that is heavenly.

Since you're ashamed of God so much that you cannot convert us to that your church that is the way to heaven, verily I say unto you,he will be ashamed of you on that last day.

No wonder d bible says "judge not that you may not be judged'

But since you took it upon yourself to become the chief judge for God,according to the word of God, I judge you n find you guilty.

Hence forth, let ur life become a total darkness as you have refused to lead the people you claim to be in darkness to light.

Walks out of thread

ur prayer wont work because i am covered with the blood of jesus hence i declared that what u wish me will return to you in double fold in Jesus name. AMEN.
Re: Why Is Telling Someone The Truth And Making Correction Now Tagged ''judging''. by tribeofdavid(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Its sad that the wiles of the devil on we christians with this
'DONT JUDGE' syndrome has been cleverly adapted into our
hearts.we say we aren't to judge because of what Matt 7
says.....taking a deep insight and reading what Matt 7:1-6
say actually rather than just isolating the first verse ,one will
make us realise what was being condemned is Hypocritical
Judgement . what then is the biblical basis 4 judging?
Read John 7:24, Also 2Timothy 4:2 says thus -preach the
word ,be instant in season and out of
season,reprove,rebuke ,exhort with all longsuffering and
doctrine. Speaking by this ,is there a way 2 rebuke sum1 or
reprove an act without ascertaining the matter on ground as
to whether it's right or wrong?-which simply is
judging......am sure most of us discpline our siblings but
most of us deem it fit and right to ......... before taking our
actions.(fill in the gap).or according to John 3:16 wld be
wrong to tell a sinner that without accepting Jesus as eternal
life,he would be doomed after death......the word of God says
this yet some would shut you up and say 'DONT
JUDGE' .......hOw demonic!
Judging is simply differentiating right from wrong to avoid
decision conflict.Our saviour also made an important
statement ,Matt 7:16,20 'BY THEIR FRIUTS,YOU SHALL
KNOW THEM' what is the basis? judging by the friuts they
bear!
also read 1Cor 2:15.
however i will recommend that things ought to be done in
humility,reverence and with genuine love. Jesus should be
our pilot in all things.
so pls, the term as for christians not to judge anything at all
doesnt hold .....and people who say this ignorantly are yet
to divide God's word rightly.
This is just my stand with the word of God on this phrase,i
stand to be corrected if any objection.
May God continue 2 direct us with his word.GOD BLESS YOU
ALL.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POST IS TO CLARIFY ON THIS
POPULAR PHRASE OFTEN SAID IMMEDIATELY BY
UNBELIEVERS (and even most christians )THAT HAS
CAUSED MUCH HARM IN THE BODY OF CHRIST AND MADE
BELIEVERS INIQUITY-TOLERANT SPECTATORS

(1) (Reply)

A Rocket Was About To Cause The Worst Terror Attack In Israel’s History, But A ‘ / Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! / Coffee On The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.