Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working (44813 Views)

Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by fiveinfos: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2018
y admin Leave a Comment (Edit)

MTN, GLO, Airtel and 9mobile Customer Care Numbers and Email for new and existing users who wish to call any of the costumer care representative for any form of assistance you may need

If there’s one thing we can all agree on regarding all the phone network service providers is that they can be very annoying with their poor networks signals and services. So for those times you may want to contact either the MTN costumer care, Glo nigeria costumer care , Airtel nigeria costumer care or 9mobile customer care number for any inquiries, complaints, questions or suggestions.
Below is the list of customer care number and Email for all GSM network operators in Nigeria
http://tellnaijas.com/customer-care-numbers/
Re: Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working by Uchetechs(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Push Etisalat Browsing Settings To My Phone. / See The Scam SMS I Received Today / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.