Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,833 members, 7,915,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. (1048 Views)

How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / How to Talk to Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Eberex(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2013
Why does the 'we need to talk' always coming from the woman? Its something we tend to ignore but after a serious investigation i foud it to be true. Does it mean we guys aint serious or rather insensitive ?
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by DonaldGenes(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2013
When your lady tells you that- Omg! 'you are in for some bad news- It's never an Harbinger of sort anyway......
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by UjSizzle(f): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2013
Very important stuff needs to be discussed then.
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Mynd44: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2013
Most times, they are seeking attention as usual
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Eberex(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2013
What of a stuation whereby she admits to love but afraid to commit. And now she needs to talk?
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Mynd44: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2013
Eberex: What of a stuation whereby she admits to love but afraid to commit. And now she needs to talk?
Emotional blackmail. She just wants assurance that you dont intend to do "hit and run"
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Eberex(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Emotional blackmail. She just wants assurance that you dont intend to do "hit and run"

boy that was a bull's eye! How did you know? That was the actual word she used one time!
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Mynd44: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2013
Eberex:

boy that was a bull's eye! How did you know? That was the actual word she used one time!
E no hard na.
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by UjSizzle(f): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
E no hard na.
Dr Phil tongue
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by wazobiaforu(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2013
Most people that say this word are people that want the relationship to be worked on. It can either be the guy or the lady.

I respect that word than just nagging without a room for explanation
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by sweetestguy(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2013
Dat word can mek u tink of all d bad tins uve done,esp if ure a player
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Eberex(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2013
sweetestguy: Dat word can mek u tink of all d bad tins uve done,esp if ure a player

lmao!
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Eberex(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
sweetestguy: Dat word can mek u tink of all d bad tins uve done,esp if ure a player

does it mean they are the most reliable in a relationship? I believe the girl is at a point where she has made a decision to have a commitment but at the sametime not wanting to sound eager.
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Eberex(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
uj_sizzle: Very important stuff needs to be discussed then.

You are definitely right there but let me ask you as a lady, If you have pass through break-ups and now find yourself in love again. Would you do the same? and what should he expect from you after telling him ''we need to talk''.
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by kajole(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
E no hard na.

dude forget it

i know that feeling

you feel superhuman righr now

what do i know?
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by UjSizzle(f): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Eberex:

You are definitely right there but let me ask you as a lady, If you have pass through break-ups and now find yourself in love again. Would you do the same? and what should he expect from you after telling him ''we need to talk''.
He can expect we'll talk about our relationship.
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Mynd44: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
He can expect we'll talk about our relationship.
Bla bla bla.

Attention seeking.
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Creamish(f): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
For some reasons, i hate that statement....
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Chinboli(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
cheesy. . . . . . .
Girl : We Need To Talk. . .
Boy : (With a Shallow Tone) Alrite Dear
Girl : hmmmmmmmm
Boy : Alrite. . . Am Listening
Girl : cheesy my PERIOD don lost. . . .
Girl : and them no dey ABORT for our family line
Boy : lobatan. . . . . . . undecided
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by hotmolo(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2013
Means time 4 sum serious talking
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by sweetestguy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Eberex:

does it mean they are the most reliable in a relationship? I believe the girl is at a point where she has made a decision to have a commitment but at the sametime not wanting to sound eager.
they ar d most reliable? Hw do u mean,dnt get
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Eberex(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
sweetestguy: they ar d most reliable? Hw do u mean,dnt get

i mean, are they the ones who wants the relationship to always work? Seems they think guys dont give a sh**t what happens.
Re: The ''we Need To Talk'' Statement. by Eberex(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
She is afraid of commitment. Due to past disappointments she doesnt want to take chances again. That was her 'we need to talk' tale. Should i still push on or just let her go? Until she is ready to commit?

(1) (Reply)

We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us / She Is Extremely Honest, Why? / How To End The "Silent Treatment".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.