Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,602 members, 7,941,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. (2448 Views)

Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by arianne(f): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

Mutual consent has nuthing to do with this. . . . .
It's the chase right from the onset that places the guy as the game player versus the computer!!!
The chase, phone calls, arranging dates and finally SEX. . . . . . It's a male dominated kizzack. . . .Guys have the right to brag about this.

Unfortunately, i didn't see the images.
You meanie. angry

even when the sex was lame? sayin its as it is the real issue here.
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by HRhotness(f): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

Dealing with you?
Me wife is a traditional wrestler. . . .
Can u cope??

I dont spook easily. wink grin cool
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

Dealing with you?
Me wife is a traditional wrestler. . . .
Can u cope??

Right . . . . .  and that makes  you? a Historic Cave Man?
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by Hannibal: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
arianne:

even when the sex was lame? sayin its as it is the real issue here.

When the sex was lame??
Not even idiots or mad people see themselves as insane.
It seems u are jealous of men. . . . .

NaJa HaJe:

Right . . . . .  and that makes  you? a Historic Cave Man?

Naja Haje?? The South London chic. . . . .
Where the heck have u been??

HR.hotness:

I don't spook easily. wink grin cool

I am waiting for the images. . . . .
It'd better be something to BEHOLD.
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by A40(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
Why do guys shag and brag? you people sef? why does a monkey like banana? Its a d-i-c-k thing ladies you need to have one to understand why we brag.I dont but i guess its just in our DNA in general its just something most fellas cant help we are not conceited like a lot of girls are
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

Naja Haje?? The South London chic. . . . .
Where the heck have u been??

Had to take a break jo!!!! NL was competing with my life. things have change tho (on NL).

howz u been?
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by Hannibal: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Had to take a break jo!!!! Nairaland was competing with my life. things have change tho (on Nairaland).

howz u been?

10 bucks say u dunno who i am??
I am giving u 2 mins to think it through.
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by HRhotness(f): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

I am waiting for the images. . . . .
It'd better be something to BEHOLD.

yours gets mine sugar  wink

I'll be waiting. . .
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by Hannibal: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

yours gets mine sugar wink

I'll be waiting. . .

Waiting when i have been waiting for u??
It seems u are not so confident about ur booty!!!
Tap me cell when u are ready. . . . .
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by HRhotness(f): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

Waiting when i have been waiting for u??
It seems u are not so confident about your booty!!!
Tap me cell when u are ready. . . . .

Oh i'm confident. . . no problems there

u're the one with d hidden details
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

10 bucks say u don't know who i am??
I am giving you to mins to think it through.

eeeerrrrrr . . . , . why did you get banned? What did you do? grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by Hannibal: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

eeeerrrrrr . . . , . why did you get banned? What did you do? grin grin grin grin

Errrrrrrm. . . . . . . .The mods say me alias was too scary.
So i made up this one to get em more scared. grin grin

HR.hotness:

Oh i'm confident. . . no problems there

u're the one with d hidden details

Ma details aint hidden. . . . . work hard. . . . use ur GPS and u may find it. cheesy grin
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by HRhotness(f): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2008
It should not be sweets.

Once you start making it a thing of gender, bragging sets in.

Its already a thing of the gender and bragging has set in for a while now. . .

I'm simply suggesting that the genders be switched for universal balance and world peace wink grin grin
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by Pataki: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

Its already a thing of the gender and bragging has set in for a while now. . .

I'm simply suggesting that the genders be switched for universal balance and world peace wink grin grin
Genders be switched for universal balance and world peace? Thats so funny. grin cheesy grin

It takes a lot of guts to be a guy. wink Can you take it all the way, if you are seeking for universal balance and world peace?

That being said, bragging comes into play when you ladies make it tough on the bruvas out there. tongue
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by HRhotness(f): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
Pataki:

Genders be switched for universal balance and world peace? Thats so funny. grin cheesy grin

It takes a lot of guts to be a guy. wink Can you take it all the way, if you are seeking for universal balance and world peace?

That being said, bragging comes into play when you ladies make it tough on the bruvas out there. tongue

so now u blaming the ladies? shocked

All I'm saying is ladies need to take the lead sometimes, then they can get bragging rights. . . its not so hard anyways, u guys make it so easy wink grin
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by Pataki: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

so now u blaming the ladies? shocked

All I'm saying is ladies need to take the lead sometimes, then they can get bragging rights. . . its not so hard anyways, u guys make it so easy wink grin
It has always been the ladies world right? grin cheesy grin

Once a lady begins to take the bragging right, there is total calamity written with it.

Yeah right, we guys make things easy sure indeed. tongue grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by HRhotness(f): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2008
Pataki:

It has always been the ladies world right? grin cheesy grin

Once a lady begins to take the bragging right, there is total calamity written with it.

Yeah right, we guys make things easy sure indeed. tongue grin cheesy grin

Last I heard, t'was a mans world
Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2008
what a load of tosh!

if u want to fukc then fukc. if u want to fukc and tell then fukc and tell

Re: Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. by Pataki: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

Last I heard, t'was a mans world
Exactly.

So nowhere is gender being switched for universal balance and world peace. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Important Qualities Of A Desirable Woman / Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? / Help, Her Boifrnd Is A Sex Addict...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.