Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award (11016 Views)

SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2013
ezedolar: How can that juhadist win such an award what happen to Fashola or Rochas
IMAGINE SOMEONE THAT SPONSORED 181 APC MEMBERS TO RIG ANAMBRA POLL http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/aregbesola-sponsored-181-arrested-apc-members-to-anambra-poll-omisore/

SMH
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Ngwakwe: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2013
sunnyboi: For doing what??

For sending his foot soldiers to Anambra State and equipping them to rig the gubernatorial election.

Had it been Gov. Akpabio that sent those 181 fraudsters, Nigeria will still be boiling with the scandal.

Don't ever trust South West media machines to be objective or balance when issues of that magnitude involve their men. They bath with and drink hypocrisy as water.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by eaglechild: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2013
This is a joke right?
So all it takes to win best governor albeit tentatively, is to burn monarchs, pillage schools and Boko haramize your state.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by emmasege: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2013
This is no news at all, and is not befitting of the front page on Nairaland. Anybody or group can come up with award-giving ceremony and give it to whoever they 'feel' deserves it and not necessarily the ONE that DESERVES it. Isn't it obvious that Rauf can not even win the best Governor in Yoruba land, not to talk of the southern Nigeria and the country as a whole. But his political thugs on Nairaland will always propagate his interests in preparation for 2014. You all will receive the greatest shocker of ur life. We are prepared to take back our state from "atounrinwas".

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by akwunmi(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2013
He Deserves evry Award he is a Man

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Polio: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2013
For real?!
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by emekatimsu(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2013
Best govanor of thy year award..organized by him, for himelf and to himself. Wayo politicians.
Abeg make we hear word jorrr

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by MissIndependent(f): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2013
DonColz1: Like this post if you think that aregbesola deserves the award
Clicks "LIKE" 100 times. He really deserves the award smiley

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Smooyis(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Congratulations to him. Luv

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by MissIndependent(f): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2013
victorD3: Like this post if you feel he doesn't deserve it
Open another Nairaland account and click "LIKE" yourself undecided

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by dejt4u(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2013
DonColz1: Like this post if you think that aregbesola deserves the award
Like this post if you think that aregbesola DID NOT deserve the award

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by GentleFrank(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2013
He deserves it !

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2013
AKUNWATA1: I WANNA USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONGRATULATE YOUR FELLOW JIHADIST, ALHAJI ABDULRAUF AREGBESOLA

WE LIKE HIM LIKE THAT. GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2013
MissIndependent: Open another Nairaland account and click "LIKE" yourself undecided

They're becoming annoying eh?
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2013
[size=24pt]GOV. AREGBESOLA DESERVES IT!

HE IS THE FIRST NIGERIAN GOVERNOR TO RECOGNIZED TRADITIONALIST PAGANS!

HE GAVE US 1 DAY PUBLIC RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY FOR ISESE FESTIVAL ON 20 AUGUST!

THE GODS BLESS YOU SIR![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by MissIndependent(f): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2013
cool
Imanuelle:

They're becoming annoying eh?
Dont mind them wink

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Cleanman(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2013
If he's given the award and e dey pain u for bodi,get urself outta your misery.
#Go'n'dIE
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2013
OSUN PEOPLE SHOULD BE PROUD NOW, GOD STATE OF OSUN N D GOVERNOR.....
#OMODELTANIMI
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by laykhorn(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2013
i think that dude has out-performed his predecessors. He tried. More to come Govy
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by olaalekan: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2013
ezedolar: How can that juhadist win such an award what happen to Fashola or Rochas

Jihad in Arabic means to strive for something, to work hard. By you calling him a jihadist, you are further confirming his hardworking ability. I give am salute joo. He has really tried in his state. I believe Nigeria will be a better place if we evaluate performance without religion or ethnic differences.
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by brownlord: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2013
NO WONDER OSUN WOULD FOREVER REMAIN BACKWARD, AREGBE BEST GOV. IN SW OR IN NIGERIA? EVEN IF IN SW IT SHOULD BE FASHOLA. I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE AREGBE IS ONLY WORKING ON MEDIA AND JUST SEEKING ATTENTION. ANYWAY GOOD FOR THEM

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by ccharlex: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2013
ndu_chucks: Congratulations Alhaji!! Aregbesola continues to overachieve and he may not be the extremists which he is portrayed to be afterall.

Not Alhaji or Engr but Ogbeni (Mr) he's abt one of the prudent & humble public office holders I knw.
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by dharrey2012: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2013
Tell me one incumbent governor dt didn't receive awards like this while in office and I will tell u Aregbesola is working!!!.
Nigerians r tired of all dis thieves!!
Tell me one incumbent governor dt didn't receive awards like this while in office and I will tell u Aregbesola is working!!!.
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by MaxxisAJC: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2013
ndu_chucks: Congratulations Alhaji!! Aregbesola continues to overachieve and he may not be the extremists which he is portrayed to be afterall.

Action and courageous Governor
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Okijajuju1(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2013
I thought someone said Peter Obi was the Best Governor in Nigeria?!

Or Was it Rochas Okorocha sef?!!

grin

Conrats Rauf.. I have seen your handwork first hand and can validate this award.. And this is based on available resources, money borrowed and output..

If na only for Opon Imo, feeding the school kids and the Nigerian Governors Forum video sef.. grin You try!

Meanwhile Rochas still dey owe Imo State children their salary since 2 years now
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Remmyode(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
Brimmie:
How dare you put Bisi Akande in the same line with Oyinlola??

All the Buildings (Schools, Hospitals, and State Secretariat) constructed by Baba Akande are still in Good Condition.

Go Check the schools by Oyinlola.. grin grin

And Aregbe Lol.. cheesy Oh Boi! That Jihadist is way out of their League!

Fvckin' Performing!
#Aregbe2014

I'm a resident of oshogbo the state capital of Osun State and I can confirm without bin biased that Aregbosola's achievement have surpassed that of Chief Bisi Akande and Prince Oyinlola combined. I'm not a fan of Aregbosola neither do I like his person but this guy achievement in the Osun state will remain the best ever in the history of the state.
I would implore you guys on NL before you start attacking this resourceful and hardworking man pls make a short visit to Osun state to see the spate of development in the nooks and cranies of the state, I promise a free ride touring of the state capital when u arrive.
Aregbesola have done a project expected in the next 15yrs in just 3 years of his administration and what amazes me is how come he could achieve this much with little Allocation and IGR of thé State. How I would have love to upload pics of his achievement but the network won't allow that.
Without mixing words Aregbosola has done enough to qualify him as the best governor in the country. Though I respect peoples opinion but I would implore us all in the house to always check on fact before bashing.
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Whizkeey(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
warrever *drinks garri*
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by efilefun(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2013

I don't know why some people prefer to reason with their anus... You call Ogbeni a jihadist.... U must be joking go check the meaning first.. Have u forgotten he introduced IFA into the school curriculum? And u called that a jihadist, Abeg travel comot nairaland go osun state and witness he's good works, abi u don forget say he share tablet (opon imo) give all secondary students 4 the state? B4 u condemn someone please make ur research wella abii people wey give am the award wear condom for face
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by Whizkeey(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
efilefun:

I don't know why some people prefer to reason with their anus... You call Ogbeni a jihadist.... U must be joking go check the meaning first.. Have u forgotten he introduced IFA into the school curriculum? And u called that a jihadist, Abeg travel comot nairaland go osun state and witness he's good works, abi u don forget say he share tablet (opon imo) give all secondary students 4 the state? B4 u condemn someone please make ur research wella abii people wey give am the award wear condom for face
#GBAM ! LOBATAN
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by gratiaeo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
The monkey called Aregbe is
definitely a fanatic who ought
to be in a zoo.
The other point is that drug
addict and certificate forger
Bola Tinubu purchased
judgement from dirty-
looking. semi-literate
Injustice Ayo Salami for him
and Fayemi.
He actually stole a mandate.
He has neither the looks nor
the class to be a governor. It
is unfortunate that an ape is
occupying Osun Government
House.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by oluwashaddow(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
if doing a road work with the people of the state, if organizing a feedback program where people interact with d governor and his excos across the state constituencies,constructing public skuls dat no private skul could match, constructing roads across all nooks and cronies of d states, distribution of tablet of knowledge (opon imo),elementary school feeding, payment of 13th month salary to workers, just to mention a few,makes him a jihadist then I think we will rather like to have him for long than have a serious church goer who will not do anything meaningful for us as our governor
Re: Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award by efilefun(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
gratiaeo: The monkey called Aregbe is
definitely a fanatic who ought
to be in a zoo.
The other point is that drug
addict and certificate forger
Bola Tinubu purchased
judgement from dirty-
looking. semi-literate
Injustice Ayo Salami for him
and Fayemi.
He actually stole a mandate.
He has neither the looks nor
the class to be a governor. It
is unfortunate that an ape is
occupying Osun Government
House.

Thanks God aregbe aint in the zoo cuz the hospital he built in lagos state is still saving lives. Mtcheeew haters go rest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika / Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents / Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.