Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

GEJ Loves The North, With Proves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Loves The North, With Proves (723 Views)

Why Buhari Loves The Igbo / Not Every Lips Shouting Biafra Loves The Idea / Prospective VP: Atiku Loves The SE Or Merely Pitching The SE Against The SS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Loves The North, With Proves by Adrenaline123(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2013
GEJ loves north with proves. If false state yours with proves.

This thread is all about the truth real facts and sober reflections, I urge you all to adhere to zero tolerance on tribalism and abuses, because you will look very unreasonable and mannerless if you engage yourself with abuses and insults in other to express your views which is very ignoble. And before you think sey dem send me after they have paid me na lie, I am a NLder na me write am. grin
However, people of the underworld will always want to use any means to achieve their selfish and wicked ambition which will only amount to their own gain and surprisingly you will see some of the masses supporting them, although there will always be opposition.
Sincerely speaking, in recent times the northern part of Nigeria has been lagging behind in developmental activities until this recent administration which have been making a huge impact to revive the north despite that, the opposition will not let the truth come to light, but here with a few point of mine which was culled from the good governance tour in Kaduna State, let me put it to you that the north is growing in the last Three years.
Re: GEJ Loves The North, With Proves by Adrenaline123(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2013
You will say he is not doing any thing, he is not doing something, name that thing and prove your claim. For me he has done more than any other president.

This is for the north ONLY so as to remove the doubt that the current administration is not working in the north.

And also to obliterate the motion that the man from my area is what we want rather than wanting, the man that will develope my area.

1. Dredging of River Niger: This project has been promised by former leaders who are even from the north for over 30 years so as to allow vessels from the ocean transport goods through the Niger to the north, but now it has been completed in less than 3 years, #reality.

2. Reviving the Kaduna Refinery: the mainstream of the refinery has been shut down for 15 years now but now, it has been revived and redesigned, Today I must tell you it produces 2 million litres of petrol daily and can earn more that 1 trillion naira yearly. #fact

3. The Railway (in the north) : In the past nigerians railway system has been nothing to write home about but now we can boast of a standard fast railway line which is 70% complete from Abuja to Kaduna only, built with cutting edge technology by a Chinese firm, this will guarantee a time travel of less than 1hr 30 min. This type of railing is the first in Nigeria and in the north. #fact.

4. Education (the Almajiri) : with almost 9.5 million children out of school in the north before which is a deadly blow in the face of development, but today it is taking a new story, special schools for quaranic and western education has been put in place, more than 100 standard schools with hostel, beds and facilities in the 19 northern states has been completed. #reality
Re: GEJ Loves The North, With Proves by Adrenaline123(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
5. Agriculture: Because the north was the agricultural base of Nigeria until oil was discovered in the Niger Delta, the zeal to agitate the agricultural sector has been there in the last 3 years, last year dry season produced about 1.1 metric tonnes of rice and has encouraged dry Season farming. The minister of agriculture was awarded Forbes man of Africa. The fertilizer scam wiped off.

Let me list them out rather than emphasizing on them.
Developmental projects in the north only.

6. Huge researches and more money spent in search of oil in the north and chad basin because if there is oil in Niger rep. There might be in the North.

7. Zungeru, kainji and Mambila power stations are on the verge of completion.

8. Security: everyones knows that, the BH guys and the rest, the FG is trying and financing the efforts to maintain peace. Huge money was budgeted for this issue

9. Police University, weapon training school, command staff college, military university West Africa etc, all in the built in the north. # reality.

Let me stop here because this is just the tip of the iceberg in developmental strategies in the north.
You that always say GEJ is not working in the north objurgate me by giving your facts lets see. And to you who will always abuse, you will eat your words come 2015 when most of the projects will be completed, and to you who will go any mile so as to not allow GEJ come back in 2015, going by what the minister of info said today he might not run for second tenure tongue, and to you who will always vituperate and castigate HUMILITY thinking there is no power in it only time and the end will justify.
Re: GEJ Loves The North, With Proves by Raxz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
My advice to GEJ, he should rather think of hw to please Nigerians nt the north. He should lean from ironsy leasing. No matter wht he do for the north he cn never ever please them and they will never be at peace with him. Except he tell them he is nt contesting 2015 election which i dnt see it happening. Personally i will love to give him my vote come 2015. GEJ is nt as bad as ppl make us to believe and even if he is, it is because ppl made him to.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan,pdp Govs Shops For Tukur’s Successor / Canadians Wary Of 9/11 Explanations - And Of US Officials / Iyabo Obasanjo Refuses To Deny Authorship Of Letter To Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.