Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? (3961 Views)

How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by Lexaccord(m): 2:20am On Dec 13, 2013
Thanks nyere. Dont tell me you ain't like that lol! Taurus women can be quite stubborn u know! *winks*

nyere84: Wats big deal in being friends wit a lady u admire?

All friendship must nt end in r/ship.

Op, if she says friends,then give her friendship. Then, look for someone else and date.

Btw, are u serious abt that tarus stuff?? I ask because dats my zodiac sign.
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by addictiv(m): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2013
See this nigga...at 30 you are calming young man....you suppose don de do school run by now. Stay there d form bobo.
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2013
Guy, you're 30 and you still don't understand the rules of the game. No 1, you're doing well. Girls shudnt be a prob esp in naija where many girls are so materialistic. No. 2, why are you so fixated on one girl. Is she agbani darego. Is she Nicki minaj. No 3, why are you still pursuing a girl that is blowing hot and cold. An immature girl who doesn't know what she wants. No 4, how abt cutting off all contacts with her and dating other girls. There are many beautiful girls everywhere. She is just stringing u along. No 5, by now at your age u shud know that many girls applaud themselves based on the number of eligible guys that are toasting them. I can assure you that you're not the only one. One day, she will wake up to find out all the guys are gone. Say in 3 yrs time. Are you willing to wait that long. No 6, you need to read tai2's post about maintaining control because apparently, you don't have any.
12inches

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by borie4u(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2013
@ Ops
U need to take this advice seriously. That gal need a firm hand with a little of cajoling. let her know that her decision on dating u would let u know if u gonna walk away or remain in the oblivion. She needs to make her up mind on either to be with u or u walkaway.Stop the call, organise a face u and face me discussion. Dont give her a chance to say no by making a contact discussion. I think with this u will know the answer u deserve. Thank me later
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by Lexaccord(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2013
Guy your post pass 12 inches o! smiley thanks sha. New events are unfolding and I will post later.

12 inches!:
Guy, you're 30 and you still don't understand the rules of the game. No 1, you're doing well. Girls shudnt be a prob esp in naija where many girls are so materialistic. No. 2, why are you so fixated on one girl. Is she agbani darego. Is she Nicki minaj. No 3, why are you still pursuing a girl that is blowing hot and cold. An immature girl who doesn't know what she wants. No 4, how abt cutting off all contacts with her and dating other girls. There are many beautiful girls everywhere. She is just stringing u along. No 5, by now at your age u shud know that many girls applaud themselves based on the number of eligible guys that are toasting them. I can assure you that you're not the only one. One day, she will wake up to find out all the guys are gone. Say in 3 yrs time. Are you willing to wait that long. No 6, you need to read tai2's post about maintaining control because apparently, you don't have any.
12inches
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by dre11(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2013
As long as you like lipsrsealed

take Oluafolabi advice as a steping stone and see how it goes
you need to make your stand known since you are talking about the things that matters to your heart

*follow your head and not just your heart*
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by WackyJ1(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by kenrisma535(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2022
So tell us.. Did she eventually say yes to you
Lexaccord:
Hello all. I am a guy of 30 years and I met a girl 2 months ago. I work in a multinational and I must say I am quite comfortable. I stay in a flat of my own, have 2 good cars and am also quite good looking. Now like I said I met this girl who is a graduate but not yet working and we became friends for about a month before I asked her out. Before then she showed me some kind of 'geeen' light which also showed she was interested in me. For example she could flash me consistenrly till I give her a call, sometimes she will call me in d middle of the night to say she wants to wish me a good night and even went to the extent of quarelling with her sibling
when the lattee demanded to know whom I was and why she is tripping for me so easily when she doesn't
know much about me. To be honest I still didn't count all these as anything as I realised I need to be myself and prove to the girl that am worth her love. Once in a while she acts like she is interested and sometimes she switches off like she raises her voice to me on the phone,sometimes dont pick my calls and claims she slept off.Though to be frank she apologises afterwards and even flashes me the next day to acknowledge my calls. I eventully asked her out and she said I should give her sometime only after 2 weeks to tell me she cannot date me because she doesn't like me. Like every normal guy I was so disappointed and I let her be. After her response to me she called me 2 days after with 3 calls in d day to say 'hello'. This got me thinking again and I resumed the game asking her if she could still be mine and d answer was still NO and she said that we should just stay friends. This got me thinking again and I had to do a little research as to her zodiac sign(she was born in the month of May which confirms that she is a taurus) and I got some astonishing 'reports' that taurus women have a need for security and trust, that they do not like to be rushed into relationships and that they weigh a lot of options before accepting to be in any relationship because they stand to be very very loyal to their partners though they can be quite stubborn at times. Thiis got me thinking about the whole thing
and I resolved to take a decision as follows: to be her
friend of course with no strings attached and also
during that course wait if she can have a change of
mind, but I will not develop feelings or rather try to
suppress my feelings and if I eventually find another girl I cherish I will go for her. Now my questions are
1. How long should /can I be in this 'friend zone'?
2. Is there a high probability that she will accept me later after gaining my trust.
Guys please note also that I like this girl so much no doubt about that that is why I have decided to take a decision like this. Also I am very experienced in relationship issues but this is just somewhat diferent from all what have seen. I must also say that I an a guy that every woman will dream of having (not bragging) as i am young and very comfortable and quite Godly too. I will love ladies in the house, taurus women in the house to give me their honest views as regards this. Mature minds only please. God bless you all.
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by olympianares: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
2hrsgringrin
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by olympianares: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
niggi4life:
Am very sure she must be a very beautiful girl hence the infatuation ( dont tell me "you love her" bullshit here). Men and fantasies, you would have thought so much about how you are going to lay her in bed and all that if not why don't you continue to be her friend, is there a crime having a girl as your close friend? she told you she isn't interested why cant you let her be? if you push yourself too much to get her dont you know you will have to be going through all that stress to keep her? We men are the cause of the reason why girls use us to do shakara, immediately she tells you she isnt interested you should have let her be, i know those types of girls, they will never be productive in that relationship, you will do the calling, the sending of airtime, the loving and all they will do is to sit down in one place and tell their friends how one "ode guy" is tripping for them.
if you were my friend i swear i for slap you this afternoon,, you dey vex me sef

Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by kenrisma535(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
I have been friendzoned in the past too... You're right dude.. I met a lady in my past relationship and I will tell you it was a bitter experience.. I had sleepless nights even couldn't eat.. I was so in love with her that I developed an obsessive love disorder.. To the extent that I was a detective findinh out where or how I could locate her.. Lo and behold I knew her church.. I went up to her.. I was begging her to unblock me and apologizing to her of which I didn't do anything .. .. Later she did unblock me.. I discovered that this bitch was a taurus
After this, in my life I said I wasn't gonna date any taurus.. I later dated another lady, and she give me all the attention and love I should have. Well, I'm very emotional and brutally loyal when it comes to relationships and I can do literally anything for love as daring I can be. I'm scorpio by the way.
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by okoroemeka(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lexaccord:
Hello all. I am a guy of 30 years and I met a girl 2 months ago. I work in a multinational and I must say I am quite comfortable. I stay in a flat of my own, have 2 good cars and am also quite good looking. Now like I said I met this girl who is a graduate but not yet working and we became friends for about a month before I asked her out. Before then she showed me some kind of 'geeen' light which also showed she was interested in me. For example she could flash me consistenrly till I give her a call, sometimes she will call me in d middle of the night to say she wants to wish me a good night and even went to the extent of quarelling with her sibling
when the lattee demanded to know whom I was and why she is tripping for me so easily when she doesn't
know much about me. To be honest I still didn't count all these as anything as I realised I need to be myself and prove to the girl that am worth her love. Once in a while she acts like she is interested and sometimes she switches off like she raises her voice to me on the phone,sometimes dont pick my calls and claims she slept off.Though to be frank she apologises afterwards and even flashes me the next day to acknowledge my calls. I eventully asked her out and she said I should give her sometime only after 2 weeks to tell me she cannot date me because she doesn't like me. Like every normal guy I was so disappointed and I let her be. After her response to me she called me 2 days after with 3 calls in d day to say 'hello'. This got me thinking again and I resumed the game asking her if she could still be mine and d answer was still NO and she said that we should just stay friends. This got me thinking again and I had to do a little research as to her zodiac sign(she was born in the month of May which confirms that she is a taurus) and I got some astonishing 'reports' that taurus women have a need for security and trust, that they do not like to be rushed into relationships and that they weigh a lot of options before accepting to be in any relationship because they stand to be very very loyal to their partners though they can be quite stubborn at times. Thiis got me thinking about the whole thing
suppress my feelings and if I eventually find another girl I cherish I will go for her. Now my questions are
2. Is there a high probability that she will accept me later after gaining my trust.
Guys please note also that I like this girl so much no doubt about that that is why I have decided to take a decision like this. Also I am very experienced in relationship issues but this is just somewhat diferent from all what have seen. I must also say that I an a guy that every woman will dream of having (not bragging) as i am young and very comfortable and quite Godly too. I will love ladies in the house, taurus women in the house to give me their honest views as regards this. Mature minds only please. God bless you all.
forget about that zodiac stuff cannot work with Nigerian girls,just get yourself another girl but make sure she will be more beautiful that the other one,make sure she sees her and watch how jealousy will consume the zodiac girl,after all she said she cannot date you,but watch her reaction closely you will be surprised there are still a lot to learn about women
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by okoroemeka(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lexaccord:
forget about that zodiac stuff cannot work with Nigerian girls,just get yourself another girl but make sure she will be more beautiful that the other one,make sure she sees her and watch how jealousy will consume the zodiac girl,after all she said she cannot date you,but watch her reaction closely you will be surprised there are still a lot to learn about women,but you seriously need to work on your pysche,a comfortable man with 2 nice cars and a nice house is only friend zoned if there is something wrong
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by OZ511: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wait till you die angry grin
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by Karleb(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Best way to make her interested in you is to stop being her friend. Trust me, it works like magic.

By be her friend, you've given her all the power. To her, it's like you're dating her and she's not dating you.

Friendships like this means a lot to ladies.

Zodiac signs are nothing but bullshits.
Re: How Long Should I Remain In The Friend Zone? by kelspinall(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
please leave her,clear rejection twice isn't a mistake.you are always available that's what gals hate but they can never tell you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around / She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! / Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.