Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,663 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

7 Streams Of Income - God's Will - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Streams Of Income - God's Will (7318 Views)

Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? / The Ever Increasing Multiple Streams Of Income (God Principle) A Must Read / Choosing A Husband/Wife: God's Will Or Your Will? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Streams Of Income - God's Will by Saintyoung: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
7 Streams

God wants you to have seven sources of income.

If today you have only one source of income, God will hold you accountable for the remaining six.

Generations unborn in your lineage will bow in shame at how ignorant and under-achieving their ancestor must have been.

If all your life, you have focused on only one source of income then, imagine if you attempt to live according to God’s will and have additional six sources of income.

If you belong to the school of thought that one should have one source of income, then you have neither scrutinized the Income tax forms nor searched the Bible enough. I will make bold to say that a few great men of God have preached tirelessly on the theme of having multiple income streams. The concept and its biblical basis have not gained mainstream attention among the clergy.

Are you asking any of these questions?
1. Wherein the Bible can one find the teachings/guidance for seven income streams?
2. Is this applicable to working class individuals?
3. Is this only for business men/women and investors?
4. Why haven’t our Pastor(s) told us these things all this while?
5. Is it legitimate?
6. Is this feasible?
7. How do I go about knowing and activating my own seven sources of income?
8. How is this possible for busy people living in cities?

I can only say that this book is for you and refer you to what Jesus said to those who wondered why the new revelations were coming so late and not from organized clergy.

16 Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me. 17 If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own. 18 He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.John 7:16-18

…extract from Seven Streams; a book by Reuben C. Onwubiko, e-version available on Kindle soon.
for more information, register on www.7streams.moreforum.com then find out how to win Free E-books on 7Streams

1 Share

Re: 7 Streams Of Income - God's Will by Alikaxon(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
How rich are u?
Re: 7 Streams Of Income - God's Will by Saintyoung: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
still not rich enough but aspire for greater height and i want to share these principles that i discovered. if u just have one source of income, please be sure to have more. visit our online forum for more discussions on this topic. www.7streams.moreforum.com and get free e-book downloads.

join the website so as to get more free e-books on many topics.

1 Like

Re: 7 Streams Of Income - God's Will by firebobo: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
This book 7streams of income is extremely rich. The author is fabulous. I have not read the book yet but I have heard the author speak before & read his pedigree. He definitely knows what he is talking about.
I found out the book, 7 streams of income, is available on Kaymu.com. I just placed my order.
God bless the author really Good.
Cheers.
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/7-streams-series-gods-original-wealth-creation-plan-113735.html

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Moderate Atheists / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance / Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.