Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

If You Had The Power Which Musicians Would You Bring Back To Life - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You Had The Power Which Musicians Would You Bring Back To Life (566 Views)

Which Of The Old Artists/musicians Would You Like To Come Back? / Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? / Which Musicians Would Nigerians Like To See In Concert??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Power Which Musicians Would You Bring Back To Life by jayAjoku(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
was just listening to some old songs by some late musical icons so i thought i should ask in your own opinion who would you like to bring back to life. As for me . 1)Tupac Shakur. Great rap legend .2)micheal jackson. The king. 3)louie Armstrong. Exceptional talent 4) Dagrin. That guy made me want to learn yoruba. Name yours....
Re: If You Had The Power Which Musicians Would You Bring Back To Life by padeolu: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dagrin CEO....the lyrical-were himself....and maybe rugged man, he's dead musically
Re: If You Had The Power Which Musicians Would You Bring Back To Life by sEGXY2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
2pac Aaliyah
Re: If You Had The Power Which Musicians Would You Bring Back To Life by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mj and Whitney Houston.
Re: If You Had The Power Which Musicians Would You Bring Back To Life by stanza(m): 6:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Lucky dube
Re: If You Had The Power Which Musicians Would You Bring Back To Life by Ogojohn(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
The legend himself. Bob nesta Marley.

(1) (Reply)

New Releases This Week / Double Six Is The Rawest Hip Hop Producer/M.C in Nigeria & This Is Why / Be An Admin/blogger For A Website !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.