Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,458 members, 7,908,325 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) (2023 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? / The Second Chance: A Telenovela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by emmanuele: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2008
men if you watched Second Chance please tell me what happened

i do not know what happen to AIT they did not show it or air it

so if you have any info

comment here
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by twinstaiye(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2008
AIT is notorious nowadays for lack of etiquette. In the past, you will see them apologising at will for any slight problem, but they dont do that nowadays. At will, they will not render a programme at the appointime time, and there wont be any explanations, no verbal or even written explanations. The Second chance issue came up last week, when they suddenly started repeating episodes, without any apologies. As if that was not enough, on Thursday last week, the programme was not even featured at all, and again, no apologies. Last week Friday, they broadcast the summaries of the soap, and again without any explanations or apologies.
Yesterday, the programme was not featured at all, and as usual, when most of all the fans of the soap must have gathered to have the dose of their 9pm soap, they slot in a useless programme again. It was when the programme had ran for about 10 - 15 minutes they now started one stupid scroll message across the screed that they cannot bring the programme today, but they fail to explain what happened.
If they are short of the remaining episodes, they should come out and say it, instead of raising our hopes everyday at 9pm. One can as well go to the web and read the concluding stories. I for one, knows where to read the concluding storeis, but choose to watch instead of reading it.
I hope someone is telling AIT this.
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by Mustay(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2008
[center]http://daargroup.com/[/center]
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by deeteeneey(f): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2008
and 2 add salt 2 injury dey(daar group) started d soap 4rm d very beginning. i just hopeĀ  dis wont continue.
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by Mustay(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2008
i think they are airing a season review.

Or what does it look like to you
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by twinstaiye(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2008
@mustay
A season review? Did they tell you that or you assumed? They need to come out and tell us what is wrong, other telenovela they had showed in the past does not tow this line. Something is wrong somewhere!!!
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by Mustay(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2008
twinstaiye:

@mustay
A season review? Did they tell you that or you assumed? T

I assumed wink

What really does it look like to you?
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by twinstaiye(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
@mustay
It really look like they are out of the reel of the rest telenovela
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by doctor(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2008
[center]To whom it may concern
u are all saying AIT? AIT?? What abt the stations who aired the program previously, did they tell us when they stop and did we complain? MITV dat even goes high sometimes, or STV that promised it firs before anyone else, did it show it.
MBI, GALAXY and GATEWAY are they not the one that started and later stopped, did they apologise

If AIT is havin a breakor havin a time out,that is their problem but Nigeria problem is that we are no patient or are we the sponsors?
[/center]
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by Mustay(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
Wdh are you saying?

AIT stands for AFrican [/b]Independent Television. AIT has advertised this stuff to her viewers.

Stop this talk about "non-patience". You need to satisfy your customers and stop keeping them 'guessing'

If STV decides not to show it, that's their bizwax; it further goes to show how unprofessional they are.

twinstaiye:

AIT is notorious nowadays for lack of etiquette. [b]In the past, you will see them apologising at will for any slight problem, but they don't do that nowadays.
At will, they will not render a programme at the appointime time, and there wont be any explanations, no verbal or even written explanations. The
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by twinstaiye(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
Patience? that is preposterous!! If we demand apology for discontinuing "our favourite programme" as they themselves chose to call it, I dont think it is not too much of us bearing in mind the regards we give their station as being a true image maker for Nigerian internationally. MITV, STV and others that are showing the soap before do not seem to have right over it, that is why they stopped. Have you also noticed that MITV that is showing it now hardly showed the episode pass where AIT stopped. AIT should imbibe the culture of rendering apology, that singular efforts seriously cushion the effect of dissappointment of our hope being dashed each time we create time to watch the mexican soap.
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by Mustay(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
twinstaiye:

AIT should imbibe the culture of rendering apology, that singular efforts seriously cushion the effect of dissappointment of our hope being dashed each time we create time to watch the mexican soap.

I think it's even better for them to live up to expectations in order for them not to forget the "apology act" grin grin wink
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by dyabman(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
They are back and better now, Goodbye Andre , Hes going to hell , what a pity, Isable a vampire!!!!!!!.
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by emmanuele: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2008
yes i just hope AIT has something greater than second chance for we nigerians to watch men i must confess i learnt a lot from this program

as the bible says woe unto any man that put his trust in the arms of flesh

put your trust in God, Your Wife and you will be ok
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by dyabman(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2008
wife , whats the difference , is she not flesh too
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by emmanuele: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2008
men she killed him

she was foolish for doning that she is alone and no one to back her

she will soon die

just watch was ever she sowed she will reap.
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by Madea19(f): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2008
I must say i was also pissed off wit AIT wit all dose repetition stuff

Now Salvador also feels guilty nd Simon is nt sure of wats going on btw Salvador nd Valeria
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by coi: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2008
Guys,
We still have a long way to go with this soap and our Tv station is not doing justice with the time. I stopped watching after reading the full story as the narrator gave details. We are yet to hit episode 60 whereas the whole story is about 160 episodes.
i tried to attach the full story but the capacity is too big to forward. u can reach me on heton71@yahoo.com with your email accounts so that i can forward the full story to u.
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by twinstaiye(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2008
I think, the show has passed over 60 episodes, and from what I know of the end of the story, I think it is nearing end.
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by emmanuele: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2008
will there be a better soap after this or we will just wait for AIT to start showing the season film 24
Re: Second Chance Fans (did AIT Show It) by Mustay(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2008
emmanuele:

AIT to start showing the season film 24

I seriously doubt that wink

(1) (Reply)

Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) / #bbnaija: Mercy Flashes Her Breasts For Those That Want To See It / Blood Diamond ($$)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.