Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,407 members, 7,894,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

Technology Services - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Technology Services (1996 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technology Services by Bolaji4349(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2006
Empty
Re: Technology Services by gbolly707(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2006
hello bolaji
how much would it cost me to undergo this course,and lecture times too
Re: Technology Services by SvS(f): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2006
is this is nigeria,am in ireland,so how u do it
Re: Technology Services by Bolaji4349(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2006
The training is taking place in Lagos-Abuja-Port Harcourt, NIgeria Only.
Re: Technology Services by Bibi(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2006
Good for skill development, but wireless Engineer?
Re: Technology Services by Bolaji4349(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2006
Empty
Re: Technology Services by Bibi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2006
ok, just making a point, I know all there is to wifi and the likes. There is nothing like wired or wireless Engineer. You are either an Engineer with speciality in Wireless or wired technologies, wink

BTW: Never design a Wifi access point for 254 concurrent connections. That will mean 254 computers sharing 108Mbps , on top also the latency of Wifi which is technically slower than wired connections. Be sensitive to timed applications like mySAp. The latency will always keep it disconnected. Take care.
Re: Technology Services by Bolaji4349(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2006
empty
Re: Technology Services by Bibi(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2006
enjoy your training, but please brush up. Im not using this medium to discuss Wifi implementation protocols or designs.
Take care.
Re: Technology Services by Bolaji4349(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2006
Empty
Re: Technology Services by jankoliko: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2006
I have gone through the arguments between Bibi and Bolaji. I think there is nothing wrong with both of you. It is just a question of Bibi making sure that people dont throw their hard earned money in the air for a training that is worthless. WORTHLESS to anyone who already is a wireless engineer or the sort like Bibi. Please I am based in Warri and hardly get the chance of travelling out due to work. However, if I decided to travel to PH for the course, may I please ask - how long is the course? Can't it be done through correspondence with all the relevant gadgets (if any) supplied by you to the would be trainee. Why not try Warri as another venue? Finally, let me know the course duration pls for PH. I am a software developer aspiring to be skilled in wireless networking[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Technology Services by Bolaji4349(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2006
Empty
Re: Technology Services by bjcisse: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2006
please i will like to know when is the training coming up at abuja.

Thanks
Re: Technology Services by Bukkyf: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2006
I have sent you an email requesting for application but i have not heard from you.

Regards.
Re: Technology Services by xtougo(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2006
hi mr Yusuf, i think becoming a wireless engineer wount be a bad idea.well i am based here in lagos and i would like to know the duration of the course,and if there can be installmental payments .and what the certificate would stand for(talking about how recognised it would be).would also like to know where you guys are sited at.please a fast response to this email would highly be appreciated.you can also reply or send me a personal mail via,,,xtougo@yahoo.com
Re: Technology Services by Bolaji4349(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2006
hello xtougo

Thanks, i have answered all your questions and directed to your mail already!

Regards.
Re: Technology Services by whiz(m): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2006
Can someone without any basic knowledge of networking apply
Re: Technology Services by Bolaji4349(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2006
Empty
Re: Technology Services by whiz(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2006
Not into IT just the basic computer knowledge, Still waiting on your reply
Re: Technology Services by lEkn(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2006
Bolaji hi!
I'm certified in the ff. areas A+.N+.CCNA.MCSE.CEH(certified ethical hacker)
i think i have d basic knowledge of wireless networking cos i implenent and manage wireless lans. and i have an indepth knowledge of wireless protocols. pls if there is more 2 offer i'll really like 2 know. and what facilities and labs do u have on ground.
Re: Technology Services by baur(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2007
How much is the total cost for the lecture?
Re: Technology Services by skbello: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2010
hi mr Yusuf, i think becoming a wireless engineer wount be a bad idea.well i am based here in lagos and i would like to know the duration of the course,and if there can be installmental payments .and what the certificate would stand for(talking about how recognised it would be).would also like to know where you guys are sited at.please a fast response to this email would highly be appreciated.you can also reply or send me a personal mail via, neyo100@yahoo.com
Re: Technology Services by Enockia(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2010
cool

(1) (Reply)

Persil/surf Detergent Available In Large Quantities: / Indomie Nigeria Register And Win Free Ipads 3 / Letter To Abobaku - Ooni Of Ife, The Sacrificial Lamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.