Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Get Funding for your business/business idea without collateral !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Funding for your business/business idea without collateral !!! (410 Views)

How To Grow Small Business & Business Ideas / How To Make Money From Apiary Business (business Idea A04) / Nairaland Dragon's Den - Get funding for your business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Funding for your business/business idea without collateral !!! by olay81(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Do you need funding for your business idea between N1million and N10million. I guess this is your lucky year. You don't need collateral to get financing for your business idea or ongoing project.It is your birth right..This aid is from World Bank and the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Already I have uploaded and submitted my application. The website address is best known to me. I'll only give individuals who are serious about effecting change and want to move up and affect the lives of other Nigerians positively via good business innovation and the zeal to succeed. Where do i come in? You may not have any idea of how to articulate and put together your business idea for the killer edge advantage over other applications to be submitted. I'll help you in articulating your business idea and give you a financial projection after a short phone interview asking you specific questions on financial assumptions, projections, market analysis and more... about the business proposition for 3 years. Please note you'll have to pay me if you want me to articulate it , you'll have to pay me N12,000.00(small token). It's not a walk in the park. I'll have to also act as a tink tank and help you with excellent innovation to fine tune your business idea to a winning idea for capitalization.

The application has been extended and will close on the 21st of January 2014. Please act fast since it's a limited time offer.

a/c name: Odusegun Olaoluwa
a/c no: 0058957947
a/c type: savings
amount: N12,000.00

For more information Call Laolu on 07033881665.
email: olay_81@yahoo.ca

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Listed Among Next Economic Giants / Recruitment And Training Organization / How To Buy Quality Fitness And Health Supplies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.