Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,606 members, 7,975,361 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:44 PM

Artiste Give Their Opinion About Rick Ross Being A Prison Guard - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Artiste Give Their Opinion About Rick Ross Being A Prison Guard (740 Views)

"What A Disgrace!" - A Nairalander's Opinion About The Nigerian Music Industry / What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artiste Give Their Opinion About Rick Ross Being A Prison Guard by themac(f): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2008
After a photo of a young Rick Ross in a correctional uniform hit the net, rumors started that the man behind it was fellow Miami rapper, Trick Daddy. Trick Daddy has now told AllHipHop that it's not true. “We don’t deal with rap beef down here,” Trick said, continuing “That’s not in our character. That’s not something we do. We’re the only city that ever gets compared to other people’s entire states. Whoever put my name in this is really attacking all of us.” more at www.365naijaboiz or www.365naijaboiz.ning.com
Re: Artiste Give Their Opinion About Rick Ross Being A Prison Guard by A40(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
Lol thats a funny one i can hardly think of any other job he would have been doing if he was not a rapper
Re: Artiste Give Their Opinion About Rick Ross Being A Prison Guard by xJaysonx(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
Lol,
Re: Artiste Give Their Opinion About Rick Ross Being A Prison Guard by rockyfela(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2008
lol saw dis lastweek when trickydaddy leaked d pic, AFTER CLAIMING HE SOLD DRUGS, BEING THE BOSS ND ALL SHIT, PLIES 2 IS D NEXT ON THE TRAIL.
Re: Artiste Give Their Opinion About Rick Ross Being A Prison Guard by A40(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
Is he beefing with Trick Daddy? Lol Plies that is one whack mofo i cant stand that irritating area boy voice
Re: Artiste Give Their Opinion About Rick Ross Being A Prison Guard by chiogo(f): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2008
Hahaha@A-40, cosign with that post ^^^.

@topic, I heard about it too and people even made videos on youtube about it. Dissing ricky ross Cuz they think he's not 'down with the hood' or 'real' like they thot. That's just BS to me!

It's just like the news said about Akon not going 2 jail for car theft as he claimed and he was only there for a short time. People made a fuss about that too. It seems like Americans like people who have been to jail b4 and therefore against the police, not for them. It makes no difference to me. Like in Akon's case, point is he went to jail so u can't say he lied for singing 'locked up'.

As for Rick Ross, I don't think those stuff are true. Hehehe, just looking at him tells you he's a hustler. C'mon, he's haitian - those people run miami. Everybody knows that.
Re: Artiste Give Their Opinion About Rick Ross Being A Prison Guard by 2kul: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2008
damn, it dont matter were a nigga get bread from, so wat if he was a correctional officer?? atleast he wasnt robbin or killin ppl, damn, niggas b ignorant atimes, leave ricky ross alone
Re: Artiste Give Their Opinion About Rick Ross Being A Prison Guard by A40(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2008
chiogo:

Hahaha@A-40, cosign with that post ^^^.

@topic, I heard about it too and people even made videos on youtube about it. Dissing ricky ross Cuz they think he's not 'down with the hood' or 'real' like they thot. That's just BS to me!

It's just like the news said about Akon not going 2 jail for car theft as he claimed and he was only there for a short time. People made a fuss about that too. It seems like Americans like people who have been to jail before and therefore against the police, not for them. It makes no difference to me. Like in Akon's case, point is he went to jail so u can't say he lied for singing 'locked up'.

As for Rick Ross, I don't think those stuff are true. Hehehe, just looking at him tells you he's a hustler. C'mon, he's haitian - those people run miami. Everybody knows that.
Trick Daddy must be crazy for messing with Ricky Ross that guy is confirmed like a Don King Perm that dude is an original bad man there is no question about it

(1) (Reply)

New P-square Songs - "I Love You" And "Possibility" / Is Wande Coal Still With Mo-hit All Stars? / Mama-gee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.