Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,114 members, 7,925,507 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:58 PM

“I Removed My Pants On Stage As A Mark Of Respect To Fela” - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Removed My Pants On Stage As A Mark Of Respect To Fela” - (1511 Views)

Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo Dancing On Stage As Iyanya,Kcee & Phyno Sing(pics / Tiwa Savage Wears Very Hot Pants On Stage-see Photos!!!! / Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Removed My Pants On Stage As A Mark Of Respect To Fela” - by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 12, 2013
Glo ambassador, Burnaboy, has
cleared the air on the controversy
surrounding his str*pping
und*rpants on the stage while
performing at this year’s
Felabration. He spoke to a Lagos
based weekly tabloid. Hear him…
The video of your performance at
Felabration 2013 has gone viral.
How do you feel about it?
My Felabration performance was
all about paying homage to the
great Fela “Abamieda” himself.
People who were there saw it for
what it was.
Can you share with us what
prompted you to str*p to your
und*rpants on stage?
I have said what I want to say on
that subject. No further comment.
There have been a lot of
criticisms from various quarters
including Seun Kuti that Fela
never performed on stage in
pants. Were you oblivious of that
fact?
No comment on that.
Did you really have an er3ct1on
on stage, because it seemed so
from the pictures and what
caused the er3ct*on?
No comment.
How do you cope with female
fans?
I love my female fans very much
and they love me right back. I
have a lot of love.
What’s next from Burna?
My tour is still ongoing, I had to
stop in Lagos for a quick show
but more videos are coming from
the album soon so my fans should
watch out for more good things
from me.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/24538/10/i-removed-my-pants-on-stage-as-a-mark-of-respect-t.html

Re: “I Removed My Pants On Stage As A Mark Of Respect To Fela” - by frattogal: 1:48am On Dec 12, 2013
Our country is turning to something else o.
Re: “I Removed My Pants On Stage As A Mark Of Respect To Fela” - by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 12, 2013
Burna how will you then mark your respect for Mandela....By going totally n.ude on stage ?....you seriously need help
Re: “I Removed My Pants On Stage As A Mark Of Respect To Fela” - by NosoChic: 2:42am On Dec 12, 2013
Enigma17: Burna how will you then mark your respect for Mandela....By going totally n.ude on stage ?....you seriously need help

I tire o......; his silence was better than this response. grin
Re: “I Removed My Pants On Stage As A Mark Of Respect To Fela” - by pussyeater(m): 4:41am On Dec 12, 2013
Stupidity @ it's fullest
Re: “I Removed My Pants On Stage As A Mark Of Respect To Fela” - by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2013
NosoChic:

I tire o......; his silence was better than this response. grin
me just think he is dumb
Re: “I Removed My Pants On Stage As A Mark Of Respect To Fela” - by Godmouth(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Some people need to go to psychiatric hospital: even if they call themselves celebrities.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Act Nudé If The Story Goes With It –actress Tessy Oragwa / Style Overload: All The Exciting Photos From The 2014 Genevieve Pink Ball / Wow! 13 Rear Old Boy Comes Out As Gay To Best Friend, Text Goes Viral..awwww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.