Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,587 members, 7,975,308 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:28 PM

Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? (878 Views)

Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? by underscore: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2013
Model mother Gisele (pictured below) has shown her support for breast-feeding championing the cause in public. With multi-million pound modelling contracts, a new line of lingerie to launch and two young children to care for, you could be forgiven for questioning how she manages to juggle it all. How do modern day, working mums cope with multi-tasking - work demands, kids, husband, home and social life? Do you think women are more skilled in multi-tasking than men? Let's talk!

More here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/multi-tasking-are-women-more-skilled.html

Re: Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? by aadetoyin(f): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2013
Believe me an African women can multi task even more.
I think God specially designed women to be able multi task
Re: Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? by coogar: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
women are the best @ multi-tasking. the average woman is better able to organise her time and switch between tasks than the average man. we wouldn't even be here if women aren't better than men at multitasking.
Re: Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
A qualified yes!!
Re: Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Me think multitasking gives men serious headache!
No wonder their food always get burnt while watching football and cooking! cheesy

Nature at its best.
Re: Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? by deols(f): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
I have always believed that the notion that the female sex is the weaker one is wrong.

The female sex is the stronger one.

Olohun kan gbogo fun ole ni.
Re: Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? by deols(f): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
The richer you are though, the easier to multitask with the employ of them specially special assistants.

She is rich. I doubt that it is too much of a problem joggling carreer and her home.
Re: Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? by coogar: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
deols: I have always believed that the notion that the female sex is the weaker one is wrong.

The female sex is the stronger one.

Olohun kan gbogo fun ole ni.

[img]http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/164965iA8CB052E9A622CBA/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[/img]
Re: Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? by Kanwulia: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Absolutely!
Men are more practical! kiss
Re: Multi-tasking: Are Women More Skilled Than Men In Multi-tasking? by deols(f): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
coogar:

[img]http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/164965iA8CB052E9A622CBA/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[/img]

what does this mean?

hasn't it been said that men are babies? Women are stronger jorhhh.

(1) (Reply)

Adolesence Sex And Its Effect After Marriage / Why Are Some People Not Proud Of Their Family?? / My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.