Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,261 members, 7,880,981 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Free Free Free Browsing! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Free Free Browsing! (702 Views)

Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription .. / Proxy List Free - Free Gathering, Filtering & Checking Proxies Online Tool / Free Browsing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Free Free Browsing! by saou2007(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2008
Doesn't it really work?

I will want my readers or guest to throw more light on this,
I tried your freedom, Nothing happen.
I tried Profixer, The same.
Will it now be better will avoid scams seminar that teaches FREE BROWSING when there is nothing like that.

My warning, DON'T ATTEND or PAY money for anything free.

For more detail email: saou2007@getresponse.com
Re: Free Free Free Browsing! by info4sina(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2008
Hey @saou2007 ,
free broswin works man, been using your-freedom for close to 3yr and really enjoyed the service
while it last, though i was caught off wen it was blocked, but now am on with it again, thanks to a nairalander cpv.
The cost of subcribering for internet service with these ISP's is almost out of the reach of the common man that should
have atleast 4hour to the internet everyday in this "jet Age".
The problem abt freqent blocking of tricks comes wen there is wide spread info abt such trick.
Nigerians should b matured abt THIS, the worst of all is SEMINAR. lipsrsealed
Do u know that if u give seminars such trick will be blocked immediately?
lets be matured here and lets do more research, these things(softwares &tricks) are almost free so i
encourage research for these free things instead of payin N10-15k monthly to ISP's!!!!!!!! thabks cpv.
Have fun jare will u have the asses. smiley

Sina
sharing ideas/info PM me info4sinang@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Mycomputernews(breaking News )cheapest Internet Connection For 24hrs / Idirect 3100 Modems For Sale. / I Need To Buy A Nokia 6630.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.