Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Reality Of Life (a Must Read) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reality Of Life (a Must Read) (597 Views)

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders / 5 Funny Facts Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Of Life (a Must Read) by DEGREE2466(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2013
What is the reality of life i want to talk about if not LIVE YOUR LIFE TO BE HAPPY AND NOT TO PLEASE ANYBODY BECAUSE HUMAN BEINGS ARE INSATIABLE.

The more you try hard to please them the more displeased they appear to be.

For more on realities of life; follow me on www.nairaland.com/Degree2466
Re: Reality Of Life (a Must Read) by EfemenaXY: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2013
^^ And another reality of life is this: No man is an island.

You can't survive on your own indefinitely without interacting with others be it at work, school or even in your own home. It therefore pays to be considerate of the feelings of others when dealing with them. You can't go about life hurting others because you want to be happy by all means. That isn't true happiness.
Re: Reality Of Life (a Must Read) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2013
Another one IMO :

You can't have it all.
Re: Reality Of Life (a Must Read) by DEGREE2466(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ And another reality of life is this: No man is an island.

You can't survive on your own indefinitely without interacting with others be it at work, school or even in your own home. It therefore pays to be considerate of the feelings of others when dealing with them. You can't go about life hurting others because you want to be happy by all means. That isn't true happiness.

you are right though but while trying to be considerate you ought to be real and not pretend or compromise yourself inorder to please others.
Re: Reality Of Life (a Must Read) by DEGREE2466(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2013
Ewuro707: Another one IMO :

You can't have it all.

gbam
Re: Reality Of Life (a Must Read) by tpia5: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
HUMAN BEINGS ARE INSATIABLE

true that.
Re: Reality Of Life (a Must Read) by tpia5: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
as the year winds to a close, people need to reflect on these things because sometimes it does not get better, it only gets worse.

(1) (Reply)

I M New In Lagos, Where Can I And Wife Visit On Christmas Holiday? / Who Is More Strict Between Your Father And Mother? / Confinement Saga: Chime's Wife Apologises, Seeks For Forgiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.