Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,337 members, 7,974,426 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? (27129 Views)

These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by paranorman(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
crackhaus: Women never know what they really want, which in itself is a problem.
But that shouldn't bother us too much because if women didn't have problems, they wouldn't let us touch them.

Note- Women are usually smarter than we think they are, but never as smart as they think they are. #truestory
Interpreted in simple logic, it means that we under-estimate them while they over-estimate themselves...and this over-estimation of themselves is why they don't know what they really want.

Fakaay...bro, don't bother trying to understand or study women, you will either drop-out or come out with third-class at best...seriously!

lots of reply an i must confess they are quite good, esp the ones by you. But seriously, when A GOOD MAN falls in love with the RIGHT WOMAN,i.e., when you'r in a relationship with that man/woman created for you; ur soulmate, ur better half, den you wont have ta worry about this kinda questions..
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by emmadan(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
La_ JuMe: @op the list is till infinity. Infact some ladies dont even know what they really want from a guy
lol,its as much as saying women want everything,what matters is doing things at the right time they want.because when you do the right tin at the wrong time it is a problem..,and also when you do the wrong thing at the right time,its a problem.its a matter of knowing d right time to do wat you need to do and thats near impossibility.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by MENTORCH(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
A Little bit of everything.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by BlackHuman(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Most women don't really know what they want, and as for me; i've stopped trying to understand those confused gender of humans...... Afterall, the only thing most of them have to offer a man is what is inbetween thier tighs.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by jenniffer18: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Not all laides want men for their goodie bag angry
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by YoshiMaster: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
sanb: Hahahahaha Lol; you're one funny dude..... cheesy

As you said, it's just a check-list to understand what women want; most importantly is for you to be yourself around your lady..... cool

Yeah; no harm in scoring 90%...Lol shocked; having said that, it's more of gaining an understanding of your lady..... grin

As for the pass mark, no need for one..... smiley

Okay miss, I will implement the list on a lady I truly care for.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by christaddicted: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jst observing
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by kingilemona298(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
shortgun: Women are not made to be understood, they are made to be loved simple.
Na lie
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleFrank(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
CASH !!!
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Cashio(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
sanb: @op; let me give an answer from a different angle; cos it's different strokes for different folks....here we go;

·We need to feel that we can trust you and we need to know and feel that you can trust us as well;
·Make us feel good, as we want to experience a meaningful, emotionally and fulfilling life with you..i.e... make us feel that we're on common ground with you;
·Be your true self and don’t pretend; cos we have the instinct in us to smell pretence from afar;
·We know we like nagging; but be rest assured that we women hate to see a man nag; best believe it, we have some men who know how to nag more than a woman;
·Give us your support..i.e..let us feel that you’re the first person we can turn to when we’re in need, without fear of lectures or dis-interest from your side;
·When we hurt, we want you guys to listen and resist the urge to offer advice unless we ask for it…i.e.. be considerate, thoughtful, and kind;
·Compliment us and mean it; cos that compliment goes a long way in making us feel good about ourselves;
·Try not to take us for granted, neither ignore us; cos it infuriates us;
·Show your joy in spending time with us; cos we need to feel that you appreciate doing so;
·Be our greatest supporter i.e. back us up 100% cos that’ll make us know that we can always count on you;
·Most of us never forget things; and if you’re angry with us my advice would be to walk away and take time to cool down, or you might say something you'll regret;
·DON’T EVER TRY TO COMPARE US WITH OTHER WOMEN; COS WE’RE UNIQUE IN OUR INDIVIDUAL WAYS…(Purposely typed this in caps and highlighted it as well);
·Include us in your dreams and aspirations; tell us about them; when you share your life with us, it make us feel part of you; and
·If you treat us the way we deserve to be treated i.e. by showing respect and valuing us; then be rest assured that it’d be reciprocated.

Lastly, note that a happy caring guy makes a happy caring woman….

Hope the above tips helps in your quest to know what we women want……from SANB’s perspective... cool
...all these for jst a round of hot punny?
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by tobiboss(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
Don't try to understand women, women understand themselves and they hate each other
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by mentors: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
faakay: He cares so much about you wants to treat you right by either calling or texting / treats you right - you says he's too obsessed about you.. you start misbehaving

If he doesn't call or either txt / treat you right - he doesn't care about you and doesn't love you either

he doesn't sleep with you - he's impotent or not manly enough then you start getting the cut somewhere else

he sleeps with you - you says he's a diccckhead and that what he only knows about angry grin thinks you are his bootycall

i'm not dating him because of his money but when the relationship starts you starting throwing bills grin

he start giving so much money at the beginning of the relationship - you say he's a fool/maga shocked

if he doesn't give you money - you say he's a stingy beast cheesy

you don't want a man-beater but he beats you mercilessly but you still run back to kiss him angry grin grin

The list goes endless....guys you can add yours!

You ladies are the most confusing human beings on earth! you don't know what exactly you want!

So ladies can you tell us exactly what you really want from men?

no mind dem, daz because dey where not in d original plan of God. na leta na im God decide say Him go create dem.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
@ OP

One of the things they want is your love-stick. Learn to use it wisely though!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by AbdulazeezAfol2(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
faakay: He cares so much about you wants to treat you right by either calling or texting / treats you right - you says he's too obsessed about you.. you start misbehaving

If he doesn't call or either txt / treat you right - he doesn't care about you and doesn't love you either

he doesn't sleep with you - he's impotent or not manly enough then you start getting the cut somewhere else

he sleeps with you - you says he's a diccckhead and that what he only knows about angry grin thinks you are his bootycall

i'm not dating him because of his money but when the relationship starts you starting throwing bills grin

he start giving so much money at the beginning of the relationship - you say he's a fool/maga shocked

if he doesn't give you money - you say he's a stingy beast cheesy

you don't want a man-beater but he beats you mercilessly but you still run back to kiss him angry grin grin

The list goes endless....guys you can add yours!

You ladies are the most confusing human beings on earth! you don't know what exactly you want!

So ladies can you tell us exactly what you really want from men?

[color=#990000][/color] guy u don try, Ladies are unsatifible, se na diss yeye girls person go dey die for i beg am tired of dem
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gbam!!!
Yoshi-Master:

Okay miss, I will implement the list on a lady I truly care for.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Zakamori: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
rudedough: Don't try to understand women... Women understand women, that's why they hate each other.

But if you insist, the book "Understanding women" Vol. 10 just arrived at the bookstore. Thank me later
lwkmd, Thanks man, for d pic dat accompanied this. Lmao
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by squaddy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
3 things....Money,good sex,attention in that particular order...a lady will kill another lady that so much as looks at a guy who gives her those consitently...and at the same time, she will abandon the same guy without a moment's thought for another guy who gives her more money, more good sex and more attention and the circle goes on until she is old and cannot give even a dog a hard on when she is naked...then she looks for the fool to tie down in a scam called marriage all in the name of another scam called love....confused beings I tell you

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by squaddy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Cashio: ...all these for jst a round of hot punny?

Hahahahahahaah...brother you are the man...ahahahahm..I didn't even have to memorize this much when I defended my final project...LWKM
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by WackyJ1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
sanb: @op; let me give an answer from a different angle; cos it's different strokes for different folks....here we go;

·We need to feel that we can trust you and we need to know and feel that you can trust us as well;
·Make us feel good, as we want to experience a meaningful, emotionally and fulfilling life with you..i.e... make us feel that we're on common ground with you;
·Be your true self and don’t pretend; cos we have the instinct in us to smell pretence from afar;
·We know we like nagging; but be rest assured that we women hate to see a man nag; best believe it, we have some men who know how to nag more than a woman;
·Give us your support..i.e..let us feel that you’re the first person we can turn to when we’re in need, without fear of lectures or dis-interest from your side;
·When we hurt, we want you guys to listen and resist the urge to offer advice unless we ask for it…i.e.. be considerate, thoughtful, and kind;
·Compliment us and mean it; cos that compliment goes a long way in making us feel good about ourselves;
·Show your joy in spending time with us; cos we need to feel that you appreciate doing so;
·Be our greatest supporter i.e. back us up 100% cos that’ll make us know that we can always count on you;
·Most of us never forget things; and if you’re angry with us my advice would be to walk away and take time to cool down, or you might say something you'll regret;
·DON’T EVER TRY TO COMPARE US WITH OTHER WOMEN; COS WE’RE UNIQUE IN OUR INDIVIDUAL WAYS…(Purposely typed this in caps and highlighted it as well);
·Include us in your dreams and aspirations; tell us about them; when you share your life with us, it make us feel part of you; and
·If you treat us the way we deserve to be treated i.e. by showing respect and valuing us; then be rest assured that it’d be reciprocated.

Hope the above tips helps in your quest to know what we women want……from SANB’s perspective... cool

This is what we guys have to go through
Whereby the list of what guys want is very short
1. No drama
2. Loyalty
3. Honesty
4. Good kitty

Women want the whole thing typed abovd , na wa oh.
Ironic thing is that you do all that and she puts you in the friend zone or she goes and dates a bad boy or both!!!
Why did eve have to go and eat that fruit sef? angry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
CODE-EATER:
There is this girl I met...in church... Well her bro is my frnd n we kinda got close... After some months it was obvious we weren't just frnds..

I took the bold leap n told her about my feelings for which before God n man are through... After a while she admits she "likes" me,few weeks later after a long day's chat,we were saying gud nyt n she used the L word...I did same...d next day I decided to ask her out officially...

She said a blatant NO...giving the excuse of nt wanting to date again bcuz of past experiences.. Sumtin I can relate with..so I kept my distance for a while...we chat on SNs n she asked me wat d things I will do to and for a person am dating and wat I won't do...my answer was straight... Nothing diffrnt from wat I do to and 4 u...she said OK...sum tym latr I tried asking her out again.. N she said why must we date...

I ask her if she loved me ATALL..She said yes n became sad that I don't trust her...I askd her y is it that she "loves" a car so much but yet has refused to drive it....

U claim to love someone... Both of u do...both of u r single n u still won't date d person...

WTF? undecided cry

A lady refused to date me saying, "You care for me too much and I am too into you. If we date and you break my heart, it will be too much for me".

I mean I don't get it till this day.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by BlackHuman(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Fork women....yeah u heard me right, fork dem all!
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by squaddy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Black Human: Fork women....yeah u heard me right, fork dem all!

Haaahhaaa...nigga e be like say women don do you every every
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Eberex(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
CODE-EATER:
There is this girl I met...in church... Well her bro is my frnd n we kinda got close... After some months it was obvious we weren't just frnds..

I took the bold leap n told her about my feelings for which before God n man are through... After a while she admits she "likes" me,few weeks later after a long day's chat,we were saying gud nyt n she used the L word...I did same...d next day I decided to ask her out officially...

She said a blatant NO...giving the excuse of nt wanting to date again bcuz of past experiences.. Sumtin I can relate with..so I kept my distance for a while...we chat on SNs n she asked me wat d things I will do to and for a person am dating and wat I won't do...my answer was straight... Nothing diffrnt from wat I do to and 4 u...she said OK...sum tym latr I tried asking her out again.. N she said why must we date...

I ask her if she loved me ATALL..She said yes n became sad that I don't trust her...I askd her y is it that she "loves" a car so much but yet has refused to drive it....

U claim to love someone... Both of u do...both of u r single n u still won't date d person...

WTF? undecided cry

same shit i had with this girl. She loves me but cant date me, why? She doesnt trust me, she thinks i'm the hit and run type! She is afraid because of past experience bla bla bla! I'm deciding to end any talk on dating, period!!! Hell they dont know what they want!
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by yomi007k(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
Contumely: The difference between what women say they want and what they go for is like a chasm.
=
The difference between what people say women are attracted to and what I see that happen in our enviroment is like a gulf.

=
One thing that is certain is what the bible says in Ecclesiastes 10:19--- 'that money answers all things'.
=
They say that women love confident men. And i dare say that confidence doesn't emanate from zilch, something informs it. It could be your achievements in life, ranging from educational qualifications to physical attributes and most importantly MONEY.
There is this confidence that you have when you alight from your monstrous posh SUV, even at police check points.

==
Again, you have money people respect you and that respect will subliminally and unconsciously increase your confidence.

Yes, MONEY.
They want a nice dresser, averagely money is involved.
=
=
Women need a caring and romantic man. A penurious man will find romance very difficult and might be aromantic nuisance. OR how can I care for a woman that needs to be operated on because of an inchoate breast cancer when I can't foot the bills? It will be frustrating for both of us, hence she will not be happy and by extension I wont be happy too.
=
I once asked a girl why she stopped attending lessons she said its because of lesson fees, a paltry sum. How else could I have cared best if not to provide it.

=
Women want a God fearing man. A financially okay person will be in the position to serve GOd better.
=

In effect, money makes life easier and a man attractive, every other thing is attendant and ancilliary to it.

=
Only few things are impossible with money.

You couldn't have said it any better!
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Eberex(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
Uwakuwak: We want to be like men to balance the equation
yeah right...why not start by growing some balls
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2013

[b]If a guy makes a lady feels pretty and classy - She feels she needs to upgrade to a man of her class.

If he trust her - She Cheats. If he spies to catch her cheating - She breaks up because he doesn't trust her.

You said Ladies never forgets? No ladies only remember after they are treated badly by what they thought was a better choice.

A friend of mine was deeply in love with a lady, he even proposed. When a so called Super Rich guy came for her, she forgot everything and left. When the marriage didn't work out and the man dumped her few months later. She started pursuing my friend who had moved on. She told him she never forgot a thing. There was nothing he could do, he had already commited himself.

One of my exes, when breaking up after a two and a half years relationship. She didn't even care how I flt or what we had gone through in the past. She just left. Two months later after not hearing from her, she calls telling me that her relationship with the guy didn't work. That she never forgot me. That what hurt her most is that I didn't fight for her and convince her that breking up with me was wrong.

Haba. Girl you left for greener pastures and it wasn't as green as you thought.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Revolva(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
grin grin

women are destitute of logic..
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Eberex(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

[b]If a guy makes a lady feels pretty and classy - She feels she needs to upgrade to a man of her class.

If he trust her - She Cheats. If he spies to catch he cheating - She breaks up becuase he doesn't trust her.

You said Ladies never forgets? No ladies only remember after they are treated badly by what they thought is a better choice.

A friend of mine was deeply in love with a lady, he even proposed. When a so called Super Rich guy came for her, she forgot everything and left. When the marriage didn't work out and the man dumped her few months later. She started pursuing my friend who had moved on. She told him she never forgot a thing. There was nothing he could do, he had already commited himself.

One of my exes, when breaking up after a two and a half years relationship. She didn't even care how I flt or what we had gone through in the past. She just left. Two months later after not hearing from her, she calls telling me that her relationship with the guy didn't work. That she never forgot me. That what hurt her most is that I didn't fight for her and convince her that breking up with me was wrong.

Haba. Girl you left for aa greener pasture and it wasn't as green as you thought.

[/b]
the worse is....you can't decode when they are lying! Mtchew!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
GentleMimi: looooooooool! This thread is hilarious! Its soo funny that the replies are coming from the males...i thought the kwenshion was directed to females? Abi i no decode am ni?
Its amazing that guys are always in a haste to assume what a ''woman'' needs. Is it too much to ask,that u have a communication in ur relationship....Find out what ''your'' woman wants! The fact that Miss A wants a philanthropist bobo,does not mean that Miss B wants the same.
Most cowards wld use this opportunity to vent their anger towards the female folk,just b'cos of a past experience. Grow up! Some of u do not even have goals or life ambitions! Why are u so happy to blacklist ur women? Being indecisive is not particular to women alone.
When u understand that a woman is emotional in nature,then u wld understand that what ''every woman'' wants it to be ''understood'',shikena! Most of u are only interested in ''scoring'',not the ''intimate details''/understanding.Even if she talls u what she wants,the koko is that majority are interested in getting into her pants,stop the story!
1 BILLION LIKES smiley.don't be suprised no guy is liking your post because you have just said the bitter inside the bitter TRUTH smiley
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
jenniffer18: Not all laides want men for their goodie bag angry
I agree with u!!!!replied ur pm jennifer
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

If he trust her - She Cheats. If he spies to catch he cheating - She breaks up because he doesn't trust her.

You said Ladies never forgets? No ladies only remember after they are treated badly by what they thought was a better choice.

Haba. Girl you left for greener pastures and it wasn't as green as you thought.

[/b]

it looks green but aint greener

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / My Experience With An Online Fraudster / Ever Received A Rival's Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.