Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,514 members, 7,948,010 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) (27376 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Lumberjack Jacket On The Set Of New Movie (photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Only if the Nigerian police could dress this smart cry
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by battyman(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Fhemmmy: Only if the Nigerian police could dress this smart cry

WHAT IS SMART ABOUT HER DRESSING?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
battyman:

WHAT IS SMART ABOUT HER DRESSING?

Find me a pix of a Nigerian police office and let us compare . . .
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by battyman(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Find me a pix of a Nigerian police office and let us compare . . .

Go to the previous page and see my first comment
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
battyman:

Go to the previous page and see my first comment

No need for me to, we are talking about dressing smart now . . . Mind you, you could look at any pix and see what you wish to see, and same for me, but the level we are now is, post a pix of most Nigerian police officer and let us compare . . Lol
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by battyman(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

No need for me to, we are talking about dressing smart now . . . Mind you, you could look at any pix and see what you wish to see, and same for me, but the level we are now is, post a pix of most Nigerian police officer and let us compare . . Lol

I won't do that either. But you may think I don't like her, NO. The faulty thing here is your understanding of being smart in uniform.
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
battyman:

I won't do that either. But you may think I don't like her, NO. The faulty thing here is your understanding of being smart in uniform.

Great to know that my understanding of someone not looking shabby in a uniform is not same as yours if great - meaning we still all unique.
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by henchamb(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
battyman:

I wonder when nollywood will begin to get things right;
1. Police woman does not were skin tight pants.
2. There is no name tag on her shirt.
3. police do no were their beret with tthe crest at the center ( the crest stays over the left eye).
4. she has no lan-yard on (the rope worn on the left shoulder)
If they had gotten these right one would easily overlook other small details.

Na waa 4 nollywood!!!!!!!!!!!

@tolexander; there are more beautiful/pretty/sexy police women out there

sorry are you describing American police or our Nigerian police men aka N20
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by battyman(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Great to know that my understanding of someone not looking shabby in a uniform is not same as yours if great - meaning we still all unique.

You are really funny! I like that though. I'm only trying to say that our movie producer should try and pay attention to details.
Thumbs up!
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by battyman(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
henchamb:

sorry are you describing American police or our Nigerian police men aka N20

I'm talking about naija police, seriously.
Moreover the badge she is wearing is meant for 'Rank & File', not 'Officers'
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by ayde: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Those pants too tight na undecided
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by 9jahubcom(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
not fine
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by sEGXY2(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Na she sabi jor
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Yemzy6(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
If na lyk dis 9ja police wemen dey dress.....olorun!!!...i go go join police
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ms_Steph: i am sexy and i know it

Sexy gini lipsrsealed grin
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
battyman:

I know you think him regarding her "smart" is because of the trouser. I support him cos I for one have not seen a policeman/woman with neat, tidy, well pressed clothes. If its not clothes, it would be dirty dusty boots, or unpleasant hair.

I have seen some neat policemen but I've not seen all the positives I named in one for a day.
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
^^^ God Bless you!
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by turkish(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
CAMEL.TOE
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Anyway nothing much to comment other than-people from that region are doing well in Nollywood.
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
It's high time the police put a ban on the abuse of its uniform. Who the hell wears a police tunic with skinny jeans and a beret like fufu on one's head? I you want to play a role, get it right for pete's sake.
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by battyman(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
ocelot2006: It's high time the police put a ban on the abuse of its uniform. Who the hell wears a police tunic with skinny jeans and a beret like fufu on one's head? I you want to play a role, get it right for pete's sake.

God bless you! smiley
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by vIQtoOor(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2013

Lmao grin
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Policewoman(f): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
She looks unfit tongue
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Arosa(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Now that is a police I'm willing to give bread to.
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Zamizoni(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
omicron: what exactly will you be looking at in this pic of hers to cause you to loose concentration?

NO BLAME THE GUY.... HE IS SERIOUSLY VISUALIZING HOW THE BACKSIDE GO BE...... I DOUBT IF HE ALREADY HAS A ''HARD-ON'' NOW.
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by GentleFrank(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice pix !
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hmmmmm.it looks so lovelycheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by chubaba1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
Rexphobia: damn

if only our policewomen can be this fine and sexy....crime rate will drop to almost zero.

Why will i want to resist arrest when a diva is the one arresting me.
crime rate will increase rather...

Paaaack Baby #Pullover!
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Yemlizzy(f): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
So cool.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by MRL1MPoPoTM: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2013

i beg to differ.undecided You'r not sexy,bt jes bushy, touty n irksome!! (my opinion,no offenx)
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by battyman(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is what a police woman looks like. Now see the difference...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others / Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Aigbe - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.