Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader (1908 Views)

Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army / Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by DonColz1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Leader of the Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, has today claimed responsibility for the attacks on the Composite Group Air force Base in Maiduguri, the Borno state capital that occurred on 2nd December.
Shekau spoke in a 40 minutes video which was obtained by newsmen through intermediaries spoke in Arabic, Hausa and Kanuri in which he claimed victory over Nigerian forces and vowed to extend what he described as “Crusade” to the shores of the United States of America.
The Boko Haram terrorists had attacked the 79 Composite Group of the Nigerian Air Force in Maiduguri, destroying five aircrafts and many buildings as well as the 333 Artillery Regiment also in Maiduguri where many buildings and vehicles were destroyed and burnt.
Meanwhile the Nigerian Army had insisted the military troops were able to inflict serious casualties on the terrorists and claimed that 25 insurgents were killed but the Boko Haram leader, Shekau in the new video said he only lost seven of his men but killed “many soldiers”.
Shekau said,“This message is intended as a glad tiding. Allah the Almighty has given us victory in the attack we launched inside Maiduguri (which was) called Borno in ancient times.
“We stormed the city and fought them (and) Allah blessed us with lots of booty. Three of our men carried out suicide bombings, three of our men died from bullets, one of them died from friendly fire and not from your bullet. May Allah accept them as Martyrs and may we attain such honour.
“Useless, stupid America! If you could do anything you would have done it in your country. Vagabond. You are boasting you are going to join forced with Nigeria to crush us, bloody liars. You couldn’t crush us when we were carrying sticks. Is it today when we storm your barracks and commandeered your things one after the other.
“By Allah we will never stop. Don’t think we will stop in Maiduguri, tomorrow you will see us in America itself. Our operation is not confined to Nigeria, it is for the whole world,”Shekau said.
http://www.punchng.com/news/we-attacked-maiduguri-well-hit-us-shekau-boko-haram-leader/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/boko-haram-leader-claims-dec-2-attack-new-video/

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by 4Wilywily: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Worthless Iddiots
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by Sirniyeh(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Please make the video available! Or the video was posted by the Shekau ghost.
Boko haram is waxing stronger and Gej is looting stronger. Comment reserved

2 Likes

Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by Drniyi4u(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by SoloAtna(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
Is he Alive[left][/left]
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by donphilopus: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
These people should keep deceiving themselves, thinking they're deceiving Nigerians! Shekau is dead, and can never come alive again.

In PEJ's voice, your days are number(ed).
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Boko may eventually do one good thing:

The splitting of this fraud called Nigeria.

I think I might have to write "There was a country" version 2.
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by DonColz1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: These people should keep deceiving themselves, thinking they're deceiving Nigerians! Shekau is dead, and can never come alive again.

In PEJ's voice, your days are number(ed).
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by malele(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
When USA comes for these dirty Muslim clowns called boko haram,they won't understand what hit them.
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by plendil: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
What on earth will it take to put a bullet through the head that moda***k**. DAMN IT!! angry angry angry angry
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by kaybyte: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
malele: When USA comes for these dirty Muslim clowns called boko haram,they won't understand what hit them.
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Men diz boko boys re strong! Eleyi gidi gaan
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by adepojuot: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
Well done,next target please....
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by sEGXY2(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
Attack U.S? Empty threat!
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
why do this sycomphants keep using ALLAH in their devilish act.
by d way,I taught they said he is dead and 40 boko haram were killed.
who are we going to believe now?
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by tpia5: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
lord have mercy.
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
God must be weeping to have wasted his energy creating those 1diots. Wasted religion undecided
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by tnktosin(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thought this dude was dead
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by magapagal: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
tnktosin: Thought this dude was dead

This dude appears only when there's a serious political crises in the country.... diversion I guess.
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by Horus(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZqnZ5EGOs

[size=15pt]Boko Haram leader claims Nigeria military attack in new video[/size]

Boko Haram's leader said in a video obtained by AFP Today that the group was behind a daring raid
on military installations in the north Nigerian city of Maiduguri earlier this month
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
I really need to know the clowns that keep feeding us with stories about the death of this guy when nothing really happened to him.
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by tempest01(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
weeping for this country, weeping for our security service....how can such attack be carried out in a state under emergency? how can a military base with military installations and equipments be taken down so easily. i think it is time to call for foreign aid to help fight these demons.
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
God please give Shekau d strength n money to attack the US..
The counter attack would send them into oblivion
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
noblezone: Boko may eventually do one good thing:

The splitting of this fraud called Nigeria.

I think I might have to write "There was a country" version 2.

I doubt u know wat it takes to split a country..
Nigeria would probably be like Sudan n South Sudan after d splitting process n u probably won't b alive..
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
I think it time citizen fight in self-defence because this zombies will soon spread there evil deed toward other region. Government should legalize gun usage for self-defense.
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by lincolnj88: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
grin pls kip on wrecking havoc there..I am safe in d south
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by adepojuot: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Well done,keep it up......koran 61 v 4:surelly allah loves those who fight in his cause.
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by kaybyte: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2013
Idi Amin: God must be weeping to have wasted his energy creating those 1diots. Wasted religion undecided
you are worst than boko for using the word weeping to qualify God except you have your own gods fool.
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by DonColz1(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZqnZ5EGOs

[size=15pt]Boko Haram leader claims Nigeria military attack in new video[/size]

Boko Haram's leader said in a video obtained by AFP Today that the group was behind a daring raid
on military installations in the north Nigerian city of Maiduguri earlier this month
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by tayooluwole: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Small time, then go tell me say Shekau don die...who is deceiving who whr re we goin in dis country??... If dis statement by Sehkau is 2ru dat only seven of d BH members was amoung d dead of about 100plus recorded...then i will say Bh is more powerful dan our security men...
Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by simpleseyi: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Now, the authentic Commander-in-Chief have spoken. GEJ is training snippers, Shekau is also training his boko boys. I think we need to start training our boys too here in the south-west and I advise the Biafran soldiers too to be prepared. God is already answering our prayers, the end of the Fraud called Nigeria is here. Lets just try and minimize the number of lives of the innocent blood that will be used to water the tree of freedom.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Protest In Nasarawa Over Planned Impeachment Of Their Gov / Governor T.a Orji Vows To Frustrate Pdp Special Waiver To Orji Uzor Kalu / Nigeria Naira Falls To Record Low Against $ Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.