Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,832 members, 7,935,607 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. (15237 Views)

Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting / Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by alienware(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2013
taharqa: The pathetic wailings of a FRUSTRACTED soul.... Lwkmd grin grin grin... Una haff not seen anytin yet
ur tian no get part 2 ! See english abeg.
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by teejan: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2013
Jonathan develops goose pimples, pants and takes kai kai, APC here we go! 2015 done deal
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by chuks5552: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Wow!!!!!!!! The long awaited day has finally come,Today is the day we are launching our

website which is http:// We wanna say May all Glory be to God for making this

project successful and even the webdevelopers that God also used in making this work

successfully.We wanna say this God who finally made my dreams to come to fruition will also

make your dreams and expectations this year and beyond to come to pass in Jesus name say

amen!!!!!!!!!! Remember that there is power in words

We wanna celebrate or launch today by Giving out Amazon best selling ebooks for free.So

download and download and download.Downloads will be accessible untill 12 am 15/12/2013.

These are some of the books which we are giving out for free today,I know you guys like

free things,but lemme tell you,It must cost you something to gain something,It cost me tens

of of thousands of naira to do this believe me or not and in the years to come,the benefits

will be multiplied.Renember,Konga,Jumia,amazon,ebay spent thousands of dollars to develope their website

Register in our website http:// and get access to these books instantly,but

please,I only need Something in return,Just only One request and if You do it,I Know that

the God That i serve will Bless you continually,You May ask what is that,well The only

thing I need is for You to help promote and campaign this site,What I mean is advertise

this Website for me,tell and convince people to come and buy from us,open threads in

nairaland,Facebook,Twitter and any where You can lay your hands upon and tell people about

us,That is how God will advertise you and I will also reward you in my own part

These are the books that will be of benefit to you.

1.The Hunger Games book 1(Literarture & Fiction) pdf

2.Catching Fire The Second Book of the Hunger Games pdf

3.Mockingjay The Final Book of The Hunger Games pdf

4.The 7 habits of Highly effective people:powerful Lessons in Personal Change(Self

Help/Inspiration) pdf

5.Nelson Mandela:A Long Way To Personal Freedom (Biographies) pdf

6.Sex For Dummies(Sexuality,Health) pdf

8.Speak English Like an American (Education) pdf

9.Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love (Business and Investment) epub

10.The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future (Religion & Spirituality) epub

11.Head First Java, 2nd Edition (web master) epub

12.How To Get Rich (Money making books) epub

How To locate these books,open our website http:// and look out for these books,the price attached to them are ₦0.00 which means automatic download for you.

Have a happy weekend.
My Regards
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Malachy27: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2013
I can't see the 'Go and Die' governor....

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by 01mcfadden(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2013
@Omo tier,you don suffer ooo,see as everybody dey quote you with bashing for hating TeamFreshAir grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by qtx(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2013
bloggernaija: There is something about amaechi that makes you just feel comfortable with him.
Two things I like about him are

His independent mindedness -guys know what he wants to do and goes for it.

Dude, no one knows them all, he is only deceiving himself that he knows and depends purely in his own wisdom all the time

His tenacity -never backs down. A pure fighter .
Fly wei no de hear advise de follow deadbody enter grave. cool

Two key ingredient you look for in a good leader
I will happily swap him for the "PHD" clown in aso rock right now.
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Okwyjesus(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2013
[quote
author=Okija_juju] APC will not
win, but your victory will not come easy either. [/sub][/quote]

Exactly on point!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by extension: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Felas song___confusion nawaoo! confusion nawa! 8 govrs attend,only 4 agree to take pictures.
GEJ WILL RULE FOR 8 YRS .

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by shizzle11(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Mr Jonathan

I really hope to God that you know what you are doing.. Bayelsa is slpit, Rivers is Split, the East is yet to take sides, the North & West have merged to attack you, Obasanjo is old and not in support of your excesses. Hmmm!!

Jonathan, please take a 1 month leave of absence, travel to fiji or one of those top island tourist destinations, dont take Dame Patience or any other psychophant supporters with you, take out time and think of the state of this nation, its polity, your achievements and failures and how you intend to remedy all these. I suggest this because maybe neing inside Nigeria and being in the mix of this madness has not given you time to properly reflect on the state of the Nation.

2015 no go easy for you sir... That much I can assure you. APC will not win, but your victory will not come easy either.

The Chief Priest has spoken.

ARRANT NONSENSE!

Bayelsa is not split. East knows what it wants. The west may merge with only a portion of the north. If you feel the APC will have upper hand in the NW and NCentral, maybe you need to rethink, maybe in NE cos of the security situation. Even at that, the success of their merger is not guaranteed.

You need not worry yourself. We the GEJ supporters are not loosing sleep at all

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by curtain: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2013
The govrs that left PDP has taken the war they started back home to their states, kwankwoso is not welcome to APC in kano and PdP are relieved he has left thus sitting on the fence with PDP flag still hoisted up in Govt house, magatakarda's deputy remains in PDP and APC sees him as a liabilty in sokoto, Ameachi is ready to sing 'why me' remix with D'bang, wamako will remain in state of emergency until after election which will be conducted by soldiers in adamawa, all the govrs may loose their seats to their deputies who are eager the see their defeat...... Morals! what goes around comes around. Politics is a dirty game played only by the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by shizzle11(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2013
Governors forum attended by 4 out of 36 governors

Impressive gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by joe120120(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Babasessy: Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (2nd left), Chairman, Nigeria Governor’s Forum and Rivers State Governor, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi (2nd right), Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha (left) and Borno State Governor, Alhaji Kashim Shettima (right) after the 8th meeting of the Nigeria Governor’s Forum at the Rivers State Governor’s Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja on Wednesday, December 11, 2013.

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/12/photos-from-8th-meeting-of-nigeria.html
wasting their state money rather than using those expensive to solve state issues mumu gov.they will all pay for all their loots..
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by 500GP: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2013
luvinhubby:
10 out of 36, GEJ is gradually winning this round!

ANOTHER COMMON PHRASE USE IN DEFENSE OF GEJ ON SOCIAL MEDIA..
LAME MAN CALCULATION... POLITICS IS NOT RICE N BEANS
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Jenkizo: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2013
No need consoling yourself on behalf of GEJ. His political fortune has dwindled and it's funny the way Igbo guys and south-south dude reign insult on selfless Nigerians who did their best to make sure GEJ got elected 2011. In democracy, criticism is allowed for the government of the day to identify their flaws and rectify it so, for an Eastern or South-South man calling people on this platform all sorts of names like e-rat, e-dog, e-Cow and all the rest will not add any value to GEJ's fortune come 2015 rather creating more political foes. That said, in the history of this country, no region of the country gets the presidency withouth opposing it and that is why the Hausas and Yoruba always attack the center which explain the reason why the Igboman will hardly win the presidency. The Igbos are known to support every Government either good or bad provided one its own is enjoying one or two position in government. Same was done during Abacha's regime. Abacha got the highest support from Igbos when he was trying to transform himself to Nigerian life president. Other issues that the Igboman should note is that election of this country is won and lost in Northwest and Southwest of the country. There is never a time that this two politically favoured figures had been on same page like GEJ's era so coming here to insult Nigerians that have opposing views from GEJ is just a waste of time and total ignorance of Nigerian history. Another reason why PDP has hanged on to power since 1999 till date is because they have been a one entity without any division along religious and ethnic lines but that has been the opposit now which is why GEJ has no chance come 2015 except he changed his style of politics to get the two regions of Southwest and Northwest back on his side by performing and stop using Abacha's style of governance of if you are not with me, you are against me.
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by anonimi: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2013
luvinhubby:
That guy is miles smarter than those fellows, I wish he was in Labour Party so that Nigerians can build a true progressive political philosophy around him.

Fashola is really smart, nor be so
That must be why he started wasting Lagos tax payers money to challenge Jang's election in NGF before he realised his folly and quickly withdrew the case.
Indeed as LASU students noted in one of their placards to protest the "smart" progreTHIEF governor's 1,000% increase of their school fees:

Being a SAN is no guarantee of being SANE

Which Labour Party are you talking about? Is it the one that fielded this man Andrew Ubah as governorship candidate for Anambra elections

EFCC Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over Fuel Subsidy Scam

From: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/efcc-arrests-ifeanyi-ubah-over-fuel-subsidy-scam

Fuel subsidy scam: EFCC quizzes Ifeanyi Ubah

From: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/fuel-subsidy-scam-efcc-quizzes-ifeanyi-ubah/

AMCON takes over Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil

From: http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/amcon-takes-over-ifeanyi-ubahs-capital-oil/

For now, Nigeria's politics is about individual and their credibility not the party they belong to.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by 500GP: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2013

I really hope to God that you know what you are doing.. Bayelsa is slpit, Rivers is Split, the East is yet to take sides, the North & West have merged to attack you, Obasanjo is old and not in support of your excesses. Hmmm!!

Jonathan, please take a 1 month leave of absence, travel to fiji or one of those top island tourist destinations, dont take Dame Patience or any other psychophant supporters with you, take out time and think of the state of this nation, its polity, your achievements and failures and how you intend to remedy all these. I suggest this because maybe neing inside Nigeria and being in the mix of this madness has not given you time to properly reflect on the state of the Nation.

2015 no go easy for you sir... That much I can assure you. APC will not win, but your victory will not come easy either.

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING...
CHIEF PRIEST OF WHICH COUNTRY, STATE ARE YOU..
JONATHAN HIMSELF KNOWS THAT IT'S FINISH FOR HIM...
OKIJA JUJU, JONATHAN'S MOUTH PIECE....
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
For d 1st pic, dem cum pose like ASO-EBI girls for wedding
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by samsard(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Woof! Finally found a pro Goodluck thread. Na wa for nairalanders o

1 Like

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by hbrednic: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
anonimi:

Fashola is really smart, nor be so
That must be why he started wasting Lagos tax payers money to challenge Jang's election in NGF before he realised his folly and quickly withdrew the case.
Indeed as LASU students noted in one of their placards to protest the "smart" progreTHIEF governor's 1,000% increase of their school fees:

Which Labour Party are you talking about? Is it the one that fielded this man Andrew Ubah as governorship candidate for Anambra elections
For now, Nigeria's politics is about individual and their credibility not the party they belong to.

it seems you dont know the difference between ifeanyi ubah and Andy ubah.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by matzoro(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
chai see as dem use omo tier do shoting pratice soote all d oda warlords no gree show face.

Jenkizo: No need consoling yourself on behalf of GEJ. His political fortune has dwindled and it's funny the way Igbo guys and south-south dude reign insult on selfless Nigerians who did their best to make sure GEJ got elected 2011. In democracy, criticism is allowed for the government of the day to identify their flaws and rectify it so, for an Eastern or South-South man calling people on this platform all sorts of names like e-rat, e-dog, e-Cow and all the rest will not add any value to GEJ's fortune come 2015 rather creating more political foes. That said, in the history of this country, no region of the country gets the presidency withouth opposing it and that is why the Hausas and Yoruba always attack the center which explain the reason why the Igboman will hardly win the presidency. The Igbos are known to support every Government either good or bad provided one its own is enjoying one or two position in government. Same was done during Abacha's regime. Abacha got the highest support from Igbos when he was trying to transform himself to Nigerian life president. Other issues that the Igboman should note is that election of this country is won and lost in Northwest and Southwest of the country. There is never a time that this two politically favoured figures had been on same page like GEJ's era so coming here to insult Nigerians that have opposing views from GEJ is just a waste of time and total ignorance of Nigerian history. Another reason why PDP has hanged on to power since 1999 till date is because they have been a one entity without any division along religious and ethnic lines but that has been the opposit now which is why GEJ has no chance come 2015 except he changed his style of politics to get the two regions of Southwest and Northwest back on his side by performing and stop using Abacha's style of governance of if you are not with me, you are against me.

my frnd u have d right to hate GEJ bt dnt say dat u hate him cos he is not performing, cos its undisputed dat he is d best HOG yet in terms of performance...and ur whole post is based on d past bt things are changing and u cant deny it.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by mdokpella: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, don't be deceived by all these party nomencletures. All Nigerian politicians are the same fighting for a single cause: self interest and relevance.

This is just another political gimmick to distract us come 2015. We all know that our leaders don't have consideration for the masses, they are all corrup except some are more corrup than others. Please be wise don't vote for party, vote for personality.

Don't let them fool us again, if Уσυ have confidence in a candidate from APC ,cast your vote for him and if Уσυ feel the man from PDP or LP has the right manifesto so be it. Don't let us fight over these thieves.

Thank Уσυ.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by akonucheinfo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
luvinhubby:
10 out of 36, GEJ is gradually winning this round!

Please point of correction is 8 out of 36, cos its tagged 'Governor's Forum' NOT deputy. GEJ is indeed winning the round
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Rottenegg1: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
taharqa: The pathetic wailings of a FRUSTRACTED soul.... Lwkmd grin grin grin... Una haff not seen anytin yet

^^ pathetic thing..

Ignoring the topic being discussed and start attacking imaginary things.....
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by anonimi: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
hbrednic:

it seems you dont know the difference between ifeanyi ubah and Andy ubah.

Abg na why you wan confuse people anyhow so? Abi you be CONFUSIONIST ni

Ifeanyi Uba Emerges LP Candidate For Anambra Guber

Chairman of Capital Oil and Gas, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah yesterday emerged the flag-bearer of the Labour Party (LP) in the November 16, Anambra State gubernatorial election.

More from: http://leadership.ng/news/290813/ifeanyi-uba-emerges-lp-candidate-anambra-guber
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by olabukola: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
that makes it good. Have you forgotten the saying that "nothing good comes easy".

1 Like

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by networkrecharg: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Get ur facts right. Its 16 APC Governors, 1 APGA, 3 Labour Party, n 16 PDP

Tintinix:

The audacity of hope exhibited by him is commendable then!

10 governors out of 36!
Wahala dey oh!
Well at this time in our Nation polity everyone is answering their names now.
OBJ, Tambulawa, Atiku, Mustapha, Jonathan, NNPC... AMAECHI The hand writting on the wall is very clear.
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by stantob(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
We will see the end of this drama.
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by ibkgab001: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
God dey
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by ibkgab001: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
For real
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Yazmin: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
ujoinme: o boy see stress for Amaechi face! stress don make am old finish with gray hair sprouting everywhere. Pickin wey no gree him mama/papa sleep no dey sleep too. LOL

Check uncle jona own, then come back and re comment....
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by GentleFrank(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Good !
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by ezenwata4uc(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
they are all political fols

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures) / Buhari Fails To Sign Over 200 Bills Passed By NASS In Six Years / Kwankwaso: Osibanjo, Buni Reach Out To Former Governor To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.