Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,485 members, 7,968,336 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:35 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (378402 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by nice95ng(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice Job Op.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bxcode(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
Op u didn't answer ma question on page 18 Help a brother out abeg
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Amandobolt(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
There's dis my ex gf's frnd I met on fb, she was very happy meeting me on fb after like 2yrs of my absence. I used ur cheat on her n it worked like jazz until me sef start to dey fear.....*lol*
just yesterday when we were chatting, she asked me if I really love her or like her (she's 18yrs). I said yes, then she asked me if I was sure, I replied yes. she then asked me why I chyked her frnd yrs back instead of her......I come lock up.
Oga ted, what do u think about de questions.
did she love me at first but kept silent.....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Welldone op . I really appreciate your efforts...
I av a light problem but it can turn to be a big one..
Ive been chatting and calling this girl, and av used up all my questions, (so far I know),, but she doesn't ask me queations, she just like to keep mute.. But I think she likes me.. My question is, what should I do?? Should I give up? Should I pop the question? Should I play along? How will I pop the question...??
Really need your help please....!!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
Friends, simply check the previous pages. Some of the keypoints can be found there. Thanks.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by francoflex: 1:19am On Dec 22, 2013
Op u replied everybody u dint reply me for d past 3 days oga o, well mayb u dint see it welcom back pls reply me asap b4 I go STAN
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2013
W
bxcode: Op, nice job u gat going on here, been following ur thread right from the onset, and i must say i have learnt a lot 4ям it cheesy.....there is this girl i met some last month at the computer institute where am doing some hardware apprentice, we have gotten to know each other a bit, i have even nicknamed her peanut grin, which i think she liked, but the problem i have with is she dosen't want to open up whenever i ask her some plain questions like family, personality, what she likes etc. She always ends up asking me y i want to know and even jokes about them at times, but we flow well most at times during our chat teasing and making funny counter remarks at one another. I have employed the tricks i normally use and also the ones i learnt here but she hasn't really opened up. Just this morn, when i called her she dropped it twice only to come on whatsapp and say good morning, when i asked her y she dropped d calls in a light manner, she replied i dunno..i ended up teasing her without enquiring further. What should i do to make her open up entirely....am thinking of giving her some time, maybe for the rest of the year. What do u think??

U did well to just ignore, and continue wit the convo..thumbs up.

She is attracted to u. No doubt. Maybe she is the shy time, start rebranding ur personlity like hers, go on n off, sometimes act shy like her, and @ oda times be outspoken. Wen u ask her family stuffs again, and she ask " y are u asking" just say "its ok..feel free" wit a smile. Or "its ok..am not gona kidnap ur family and ask for a huge ransome..lol" u need to make it easy and light for what,

She is alreading enjoying the convo wit u. She myt av dropped ur call..cos maybe she wasn't free to talk den, probably her dad was close or mum..or sth.

Keep up the convo..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ideepaul: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Oga Teddy, u r tipz r rrrly working!I wish se na church b ds,I 4 giv real testimony...My Guys de lyk 'Idee since wen u turn chairman 4 d ministry'....na only my pocket de hold me back
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2013
ideepaul: Oga Teddy, u r tipz r rrrly working!I wish se na church b ds,I 4 giv real testimony...My Guys de lyk 'Idee since wen u turn chairman 4 d ministry'....na only my pocket de hold me back

Lols..nice job..u don already lay d groundwork...once any small change show, use am tidy d runs. Na so I dey do,...I just use 6k..tidy up one babe yday, eatery, to ma crib, for straffin..she hot die. D babe don gimme tough time tire, but I happy say I click d package.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2013
ideepaul: Oga Teddy, u r tipz r rrrly working!I wish se na church b ds,I 4 giv real testimony...My Guys de lyk 'Idee since wen u turn chairman 4 d ministry'....na only my pocket de hold me back

grin....na SO....BOSS
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2013
francoflex: Op u replied everybody u dint reply me for d past 3 days oga o, well mayb u dint see it welcom back pls reply me asap b4 I go STAN

Bross abeg no vex, I don find ur message reach page 17, I no still see am
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Amandobolt(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2013
Amando_bolt: There's dis my ex gf's frnd I met on fb, she was very happy meeting me on fb after like 2yrs of my absence. I used ur cheat on her n it worked like jazz until me sef start to dey fear.....*lol*
just yesterday when we were chatting, she asked me if I really love her or like her (she's 18yrs). I said yes, then she asked me if I was sure, I replied yes. she then asked me why I chyked her frnd yrs back instead of her......I come lock up.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifewise(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2013
op
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 313(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2013
More grace to your elbow.... Great work. Prof ted my problem goes like this ....
I got this chicks PIN from a social network and added her... I waited for a day before chatting. The conversation went like this
Me:- sup?
Girl:- Hello, if I don't talk to you. Please do yourself a favour and delete me
Me:-lol... I got your PIN from blah.. Blah
Girl:-So what should I do?..Mschew
Me:- :O wow sorry... U dropped your PIN blah.. Blah.. chatting, I thought I could get to know you better. Really sorry for any d inconvenience
Noticed that she was not a Nigerian,maybe 4rm d U.s
Girl:-Can't a girl just not be disturbed >:O
I did not drop my pin anywhere! Do I look like Sandra to you?
Me:- sorry for the mix up
Girl:-Use your brain If you have one.....Ok now Bleep off
Me:-Because most of ur contacts (guys) are pestin u... Dat those don't mean all guys are d same
Me:-Come on...Its Nt a crime to av a friendly chart:]Y
Girl:-It takes two to tango
I noticed she kept charting .....kept yabbing me... Suddenly she relaxed and said I was "boring" and I should leave alone. Advice pls
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by nice95ng(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2013
ife-wise:
Op,matter has gotten worse this babe likes me but she played hard to get I also played to get.she knows I liked her but I think her friends has spoiled her mind.I called her yesterday she said why am I wasting my time that she not intersted.(I Think is mind game) because I saw her this morning she was smiling and said she has no business with me.what do u think I should do.I Don't want to waste my time any longer.

Wow dats serious.. Wen u saw her and she was smiling..did she tell u..she has no business wit u?...asin..she told u one on one?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2013
Amando_bolt: There's dis my ex gf's frnd I met on fb, she was very happy meeting me on fb after like 2yrs of my absence. I used ur cheat on her n it worked like jazz until me sef start to dey fear.....*lol*

The questions r to gain trust..sorry for late replies...just reply her wit.." I liked u den, but u were obviously locking up to me" play wit dat and joke wit her replies, never take it serious or sound too serious. Just joke wit her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2013
+313:
More grace to your elbow.... Great work. Prof ted my problem goes like this ....
I got this chicks PIN from a social network and added her... I waited for a day before chatting. The conversation went like this
Me:- sup?
Girl:- Hello, if I don't talk to you. Please do yourself a favour and delete me
Me:-lol... I got your PIN from blah.. Blah
Girl:-So what should I do?..Mschew
Me:- :O wow sorry... U dropped your PIN blah.. Blah.. chatting, I thought I could get to know you better. Really sorry for any d inconvenience
Noticed that she was not a Nigerian,maybe 4rm d U.s
Girl:-Can't a girl just not be disturbed >:O
I did not drop my pin anywhere! Do I look like Sandra to you?
Me:- sorry for the mix up
Girl:-Use your brain If you have one.....Ok now Bleep off
Me:-Because most of ur contacts (guys) are pestin u... Dat those don't mean all guys are d same
Me:-Come on...Its Nt a crime to av a friendly chart:]Y
Girl:-It takes two to tango
I noticed she kept charting .....kept yabbing me... Suddenly she relaxed and said I was "boring" and I should leave alone. Advice pls

As far as u r chatting wit a girl and she is replying u..weda insults or watever, den just know she is down wit d cover. She kept on chatting becos u didn't vex..or get angry. U did fine. Its called persistence..u didn't fall into d same state of mind wit her.

Tell her " its obvious u were really angry before all dis..hope u don't av issues wit ur sugar daddy or sth..*smiley*...chill..babe..u seem fun..."

And never tell a girl u want to know her beta, tell her "I want us to know each oda beta" not "I want to know u beta". Dere is a difference.

Continue d chat

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifewise(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2013
A
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 313(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

As far as u r chatting wit a girl and she is replying u..weda insults or watever, den just know she is down wit d cover. She kept on chatting becos u didn't vex..or get angry. U did fine. Its called persistence..u didn't fall into d same state of mind wit her.

Tell her " its obvious u were really angry before all dis..hope u don't av issues wit ur sugar daddy or sth..*smiley*...chill..babe..u seem fun..."

And never tell a girl u want to know her beta, tell her "I want us to know each oda beta" not "I want to know u beta". Dere is a difference.

Continue d chat

Thanks...will do, keep u posted
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by promisechild(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2013
Baba tedy come to my aid o

There was this girl I met in my sch forum on facebook then we chatted and I controlled her to BBM and we became good friends that I don't hide anything for her and she don't also. The issue is that, before she do start chat with me but now she no longer start it with me again unless I pinged her then we start the convo,but since on thursday I have refused to start the chat with her thinking she will ping since she didn't hear from me up till now she hasn't pinged me.

Baba tedy pls what should I do? Or what is happening ? any advice or packaging for me?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: . Don't tell her yet. U shud only tell her u love her wen both of u are in a mutual relationship. Just relax and try keeping up to her wit calls, teasing, and oda attraction signals..tell her ow it wud be cool to go on a date wit her,then den set up.a date..and meet wit her real.. One - on - one. Just act like her bf.
boss i did exactly d way i waz told...but d naughty grl made mockery of d idea of a date..wich in turn made me feel embarrased..anyoda way out
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kcblunt(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2013
tnks tedy,more power 2ur elbow..culd u rembr d girl i met on campus wit mycourse mate....yeah...we've met,she came 2my huz arnd 7.3opm,she came bk fm lag dat evening,..i propose 2hr blah blah..she said,she's engagd...i said am nt jealous she laugh said am funi...i told hr a person dat first lift in a race doesnt guarantee he'll b d first 2 finish....den i changed d topic...hr guy was calling hr askn whr she was...almost lyk 5times she said she went 2say hi 2 a fnd...,afta d cal,she told me onlyGod knws whr he was too, me busy playn wit hr hair durin d cal... .blah..blah....wht next nw?...i knw i dnt nid a soothsayer 2tel me she's into me....i intented 2 hug hr bt said no...hp am nt 2 forward said am not...wht next my guy.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bxcode(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: W

U did well to just ignore, and continue wit the convo..thumbs up.

She is attracted to u. No doubt. Maybe she is the shy time, start rebranding ur personlity like hers, go on n off, sometimes act shy like her, and @ oda times be outspoken. Wen u ask her family stuffs again, and she ask " y are u asking" just say "its ok..feel free" wit a smile. Or "its ok..am not gona kidnap ur family and ask for a huge ransome..lol" u need to make it easy and light for what,

She is alreading enjoying the convo wit u. She myt av dropped ur call..cos maybe she wasn't free to talk den, probably her dad was close or mum..or sth.

Keep up the convo..
Thanks man, will keep u updated with future developments grin, just that i havn't had a chat with her for two days now, though its on purpose.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Welldone op . I really appreciate your efforts...
I av a light problem but it can turn to be a big one..
Ive been chatting and calling this girl, and av used up all my questions, (so far I know),, but she doesn't ask me queations, she just like to keep mute.. But I think she likes me.. My question is, what should I do?? Should I give up? Should I pop the question? Should I play along? How will I pop the question...??
Really need your help please....!!!

Reply me please. sad
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by promisechild(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
promisechild: Baba tedy come to my aid o

There was this girl I met in my sch forum on facebook then we chatted and I controlled her to BBM and we became good friends that I don't hide anything for her and she don't also. The issue is that, before she do start chat with me but now she no longer start it with me again unless I pinged her then we start the convo,but since on thursday I have refused to start the chat with her thinking she will ping since she didn't hear from me up till now she hasn't pinged me.

Baba tedy pls what should I do? Or what is happening ? any advice or packaging for me?

tedy pls ans me nua
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
read dx çarefully tteddyxxx ....there's a problem I want
you to solve for my guy on my behalf...there's dis gal that
friendzoned my guy.for years,so my guy decided to get out of
d friendzone by chyking her...buh d gal got angry xo my
friend wants to cover his faults by creating a lie telling the gal
dat it was a friend of his...hu saw her dp on my friend phone,
liked d gal, xo used my guys phone to chyke her... buh d gal
got angry and deleted my friend from her bbm(cus of the
chyking) now the guy has been texting her and calling her all
tru the day buh she has been insulting him all tru today...buh
d game now is that my friend begged me to help him by
asking me to act as d guy that chyked her(I.e dat i will act as
the guy hu chyked the gal with my guys phonethe ) so he
gave me her number..now I want you to help me by telling
me what to say wen I call her..since I will be acting as the
guy DAT caused there fight xo that she won't get angry again
and also forgive my guy for his mistakes....teddy you must answer me o
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oga Teddy go soon run o, the questions some niggaz ask here sef,,,ahahhahaha. No be small thing.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
magikalz: Oga Teddy go soon run o, the questions some niggaz ask here sef,,,ahahhahaha. No be small thing.
lwkmd
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ekob(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
great work going on here @Op,teddy,..am impress.. I really enjoy reading these posts..continue wit d good work..
Maybe someday i may be able to chip in one or two meaningful advices..or maybe a meaningful complain self.lolx..bt rite nw i tink am enjoyin myself as a bystander
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by FpiRecruitment: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
prof ted, may God bless ur reasoning. i av a major problem, dia is dis woman i met 2wks ago in an organization wia i dropped my cv. she ia cute, gorgeous but married. i got her number from one of d securities and 3 days later, i started sending her sms relating to her beauty only.

Weneva she calls to know who d sender of d sms is, am always scared to pick d call cos i dont know wat she will say ( she's married)

i summoned courage to call her nd i introduced masef. she told me i can call her anytime nd i can een cum to her office "as long as i dont av any oda tin in mind"

the truth is i av so many tins in mind. i wanna date dis woman, she is just too pretty. pls how do i step up my game? aw do i make her feel me ?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
magikalz: Oga Teddy go soon run o, the questions some niggaz ask here sef,,,ahahhahaha. No be small thing.
as in ehn.. beta jamb questions... u guys shld chill sha... he must be really busy...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Fpi Recruitment: prof ted, may God bless ur reasoning. i av a major problem, dia is dis woman i met 2wks ago in an organization wia i dropped my cv. she ia cute, gorgeous but married. i got her number from one of d securities and 3 days later, i started sending her sms relating to her beauty only.

Weneva she calls to know who d sender of d sms is, am always scared to pick d call cos i dont know wat she will say ( she's married)

i summoned courage to call her nd i introduced masef. she told me i can call her anytime nd i can een cum to her office "as long as i dont av any oda tin in mind"

the truth is i av so many tins in mind. i wanna date dis woman, she is just too pretty. pls how do i step up my game? aw do i make her feel me ?
Haba.. she's married.. Free her..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (110) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.