Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (374545 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Theophinio:
How would you handle rapport online with a chick that doesn't reply immediately, replying like 1hr after you inbox her
#peace#
. Rapport is a two way thing. If she is replying late, and u r reply too quick, then you are the one investing more. You need to slowly mimic the way she replies you. You also need to include lots of convo in a single line or message. E.g hey amanda, been a while, kinda miss u online, hope u r not causing any form of trouble today, by d way..its been fun getting to know u ( to let put her in a good mood replying ur this message)...whr r u from asin state?.... U looking like one small last born on ur new dp..how many r u guys?(To get her talking about family)...blah blah.

After sm hours/days of convo, u should transition to whatsapp ( dts if u guys aint on whatsapp already) or sth else. Facebook chats easy fazes out if u don't turn up the tempo quickly to real convo.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
teddy7:
Xxxteddyxxx I'm so thankful to you. You re seriously saving lives here with your tips... I finally started dating dat babe I asked ur help with...I just did al the things u told and they worked perfectly..you're just d bomb... i stil haven't gotten her laid cus I seriously don't know how to start a sex convo with any gurl. I need tips... thanks again
. cool na so...sure guy..nice one there. ***chops knuckles***.

Make sure u don't forget the theory of investment. And don't change ur behaviour. Keep it constant the say, before and after she became ur girl.

For d XX..convo. Its not that hard to. First she is your gf already, and u r her guy. Its important u note this position u are in. Secondly...do romantic stuffs with her, on a one on one date...u cud tease her, call her a nickname, comment on her hairdo..den play with it. Don't play with it before commenting. Comment, and touch @ same time. Dts important. Do things simultaeneously. Comment on her make up..ease her in. For first kss(dts if u avent kissed her already) just ease in..and k..iss her. Make it light, lips to lips..k7sss and eject, don't maake it too long, unless she wana continue, eject n comment on sth else..

e.g...u taste good babe...by d way..here is dat song I told u about"..blah blah

U get d idea?..
Oda romantic stuffs follows d same scenario. u cud resume d kis....??sing later, its gona be easy, cos u ve been there before.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
on and off kinda girl ow?

Wow! U responded!
It's over sha... 10mins ago, e be like say na my money she come for.

Thanks for changing me, used to be shy like die... Omo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
smackimorn:

Wow! U responded!
It's over sha... 10mins ago, e be like say na my money she come for.

Thanks for changing me, used to be shy like die... Omo
move on bro....play d abundance game...too many fishes in d sea. No dulling.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Some stuffs I use. U talking to a girl u know, maybe u guys r in stage two (rapport) and she is boning or sth... Just say " I like it wen u do ur face like dat...yea...exactly like u r doing it now....cos u look like one 8O years old woman in weavon ( dts if she is puttin on a weavon, u can skip dt part) ..lols...cracks dem up like mad.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
In stage 1..humour plays a crucial role in stage 2...a little humour, and some seriousness works well. In stage 3...the way u can think fast and bring up romantic seductive themes is a killer. Don't forget. Easy does it. When u meet some resistance along d way...just take a step back, switch convo, den resume d same convo later. It myt jst be a test. Never get angry or form unnecessary paparazzi when u avent gotten the chick. I av this friend, a chick he is trying to game will be calling him, and he will allow d call to ring without picking it, only to call her later and spend 3OMins on fone.. after she myt av given him like 5missed calls. Unnecessary stunt. A babe is trying to invest, and he is intentionally ignoring the point. No wonder he kips having problems.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by teddy7(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. cool na so...sure guy..nice one there. ***chops knuckles***.

Make sure u don't forget the theory of investment. And don't change ur behaviour. Keep it constant the say, before and after she became ur girl.

For d XX..convo. Its not that hard to. First she is your gf already, and u r her guy. Its important u note this position u are in. Secondly...do romantic stuffs with her, on a one on one date...u cud tease her, call her a nickname, comment on her hairdo..den play with it. Don't play with it before commenting. Comment, and touch @ same time. Dts important. Do things simultaeneously. Comment on her make up..ease her in. For first kss(dts if u avent kissed her already) just ease in..and k..iss her. Make it light, lips to lips..k7sss and eject, don't maake it too long, unless she wana continue, eject n comment on sth else..

e.g...u taste good babe...by d way..here is dat song I told u about"..blah blah

U get d idea?..
Oda romantic stuffs follows d same scenario. u cud resume d kis....??sing later, its gona be easy, cos u ve been there before.
tanx in abundance... no nigga correct pass u for this matter. ..more grease to ur elbow cool
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by collinsflex(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dnt knw what to say buh m really a guru now 2ru u...u rocks bro...ur tricks plus ma tricks got me high on eskay
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
collinsflex:
Dnt knw what to say buh m really a guru now 2ru u...u rocks bro...ur tricks plus ma tricks got me high on eskay
nice one bro...nice combo... gringringrin. like messi and neymar. Thanks boss
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
teddy7:
tanx in abundance... no nigga correct pass u for this matter. ..more grease to ur elbow cool
u welcome bro. Play it cool.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Some stuffs I use. U talking to a girl u know, maybe u guys r in stage two (rapport) and she is boning or sth... Just say " I like it wen u do ur face like dat...yea...exactly like u r doing it now....cos u look like one 8O years old woman in weavon ( dts if she is puttin on a weavon, u can skip dt part) ..lols...cracks dem up like mad.
thanks a lot bro u re doing a great job hEre av learnt lot of things here. But I need ur help on this matter, there was this babe I saw once in a area that I visited and not having the intention to stay long there, but after seeing her that once I couldn't see her again till I left that area back to my place and ask my friend to hustle her number for me he did and I call her we talk and I explain my self to her. She was cool with it we get talking and even start chatting on whatsapp I did the report stage and affter dat I ask her out and she told me NO, giving the excuse that she have a boifiend and they are in serious relationship. Pls what do u think I should do next in other to get this babe.... Less I forget she stress out that we can be friends
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mrford(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
just saw this thread today. going through some of d post I really like what I saw. xxxtedyxxx you are superb for u to dedicate ur time, energy, brain, resources etc just to help ur fellow guys for almost years still counting...
thank you. more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Some random tips. *1- best opening line for street game..." Helo, av seen u around a few times but we avent met, what's ur name....blah blah"

*2- u can ask these questions during rapport to elicit deeper stuffs about her. "What kinda songs make u happy" . What's d craziest thing u ve ever done" " av u ever kissed a girl" . How does ur favrt colour makes u feel" "what's the most embrassing day of ur life". " What do u like most about ur face"...blah blah.

*3 Never ever flash a girl u wana game..or send her pls call me back. That shxxx kills ur game.

*4 its ok to wake her up wif a text in d morning in rapport stage. But keep it on d low.

" Hey babe, hope u slept fine and had a happy wake...smiles" keep it short

But in stage 3...u can amp it up as u like " hey sexy, a picture of a little girl on a billboard just reminded me of ur cute smile...can't wait to see u bae"...etc..u grab d point. Don't telegraph too much interest in stage 2.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by japhmanuel: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oga xxxTedyxxx i dey hail u... My probs goes lyk dis: firstly i nid lines o tings to say on hw to chyke a girl on the road o anywia... Secondly i nid 2 know hw to approach a girl among ha frnds...... I'd rili appreciate ur hlp
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:07am On Jun 22, 2015
tomzee2:
thanks a lot bro u re doing a great job hEre av learnt lot of things here. But I need ur help on this matter, there was this babe I saw once in a area that I visited and not having the intention to stay long there, but after seeing her that once I couldn't see her again till I left that area back to my place and ask my friend to hustle her number for me he did and I call her we talk and I explain my self to her. She was cool with it we get talking and even start chatting on whatsapp I did the report stage and affter dat I ask her out and she told me NO, giving the excuse that she have a boifiend and they are in serious relationship. Pls what do u think I should do next in other to get this babe.... Less I forget she stress out that we can be friends
the first mistake u made was asking her out on whatsapp. She will most likely tell u know.. Dts a wrong move. U did other thing pretty fine. What u need to do now is not talk about asking her out again, don't ask abt her bf. Just start acting as her bf. Behave like her bf. simple as that. Act like ur dating her already. This will accomplish two things, 1) present u as bf material 2) keeps u out of d friend zone. Just continue with rapport again, see ur sef as her bf, continue d convo as normal. Then set up a date.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sosiqdude(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Y'all should go and vote for me...just click the link and vote for me

www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/31#35026762
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
sosiqdude:
Y'all should go and vote for me...just click the link and vote for me

www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/31#35026762
go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by collinsflex(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
go sleep abeg
him they find popularity for where he no sow put
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Let's talk about process and outcome. I talked about this on page 3 or so. But let's expand more on it because its a very important concept most guys don't understand.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
The PROCESS encompasses the things you have to do to get the OUTCOME- your final Goal. Take for a example, you wana ask a girl out on a date, your OUTCOME is her acceptance of d date, while the PROCESS is what u have 2 do. Hope u grab?

If you wana get good at any skill, you must be PROCESS-ORIENTED! Have one eye on your OUTCOME, but enjoy the process that takes u there.

The OUTCOME of many guys is to 2 laid, they tend 2 focus all their attention and time on this goal, which in d long run leads to desperation and clinginess. It's better to focus on d little things you have to do that will in the long run get you laid. Improve your confidence, sense of humour, ability to make approaches, reduce your approach anxiety e.t.c.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
If you approach a girl with the sole aim of just getting her number in your head, don't be suprised if she flakes out when you call her. Also, don't be suprised if the number she gave you turns out to be fake. Always try to make a good impression. Why thinking too much of making her your girlfriend, when you are not even behaving like a boyfriend already? The secret lies in the PROCESS. Stop thinking of the OUTcome too much, focus on d process...d kis..sin...blee..ping..will come...just focus on d process dat will get u from stage a to b, b to c, c to d. Etc
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
japhmanuel:
Oga xxxTedyxxx i dey hail u... My probs goes lyk dis: firstly i nid lines o tings to say on hw to chyke a girl on the road o anywia... Secondly i nid 2 know hw to approach a girl among ha frnds...... I'd rili appreciate ur hlp
street games involves a lot of things..first u must be neatly dressed. U can read page 6-9. Before u open a girl on d street, u must pace her first, is she in a hungry, is she walking slow, etc, u don't wana be trying to approach a girl who is in a hurry, and u r behind her dropping lyrics. Dts demeaning. Don't approach from behind..approach side ways or face to face. Lots of stuffs r involved, like d settings too. D line is basic " av seen u around a few times, but we avent met, am blah blah" u can take things from dere. For approaching groups. Dts a different ball game altogether.am not really gud with groups, unless I av befriended d girl alredy, and shecomes with her friends, no p...I can flow like mad. 1 guy approaching a group of 4-5 girls aint dat easy..once one of d girl ignores ur greeting, d rest will follow suit. Depends on setting too. If its a club, or loud party seetting, group walks pretty fine, u can run ur game well. But on a street game, one guy walking into a group of 5 moving girls is possible but aint on d easy side.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Always have a goal before texting/ chatting/calling her. Your goals might be to seduce her, make her attracted, gain rapport or just give her positive emotion. When u don't have a goal, you talk aimlessly and before u know it, u start blabbing and saying rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sconp: 1:48am On Jun 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
street games involves a lot of things..first u must be neatly dressed. U can read page 6-9. Before u open a girl on d street, u must pace her first, is she in a hungry, is she walking slow, etc, u don't wana be trying to approach a girl who is in a hurry, and u r behind her dropping lyrics. Dts demeaning. Don't approach from behind..approach side ways or face to face. Lots of stuffs r involved, like d settings too. D line is basic " av seen u around a few times, but we avent met, am blah blah" u can take things from dere. For approaching groups. Dts a different ball game altogether.am not really gud with groups, unless I av befriended d girl alredy, and shecomes with her friends, no p...I can flow like mad. 1 guy approaching a group of 4-5 girls aint dat easy..once one of d girl ignores ur greeting, d rest will follow suit. Depends on setting too. If its a club, or loud party seetting, group walks pretty fine, u can run ur game well. But on a street game, one guy walking into a group of 5 moving girls is possible but aint on d easy side.
nice one bro, I would also advise that he doesn't approach an unknown girl in a group... It gives room for demeaning comments and stupid attitude

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by valdetino(m): 1:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Bros thanks 4 d gud wrk u r doing here.
I hv a girl I hv beening asking her 2 b my girl for some months now buh I hv not been consistent. Am a PG student and she is a regular Student in dif fac.

I called her few weeks ago in campus, we meet and I asked her again to b my Gf buh she said i dnt always call her buh I promised her I will be calling her always.

Ever since that day she made dat comment I hv Bn calling her, we talk well and chart well buh I asked her abt d GF sturf yday she said she is still Thing about it.

I still Think that is something am not doing so I will be happy if u help me out.

NB
I hv asked her out0 somany times buh she is d mommy's daughter type dosnT leaave d hux without a. Good reason.

I reduced d way I call her earlier cos she wasnT RecipRocaTing or investing in ur own words buh she later explained that she is an IntroveRt.

Intrr(my key pad is bad, manage my typing pls)
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Rexnegro(m): 3:04am On Jun 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
go sleep abeg
Lmao , bro u harsh o
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Rexnegro(m): 3:15am On Jun 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Always have a goal before texting/ chatting/calling her. Your goals might be to seduce her, make her attracted, gain rapport or just give her positive emotion. When u don't have a goal, you talk aimlessly and before u know it, u start blabbing and saying rubbish.
Blooda I must confess am feeling u like crazy, u damn game player, u re Lionel messi of chyking babes, read ur lines and I ve learnt a lot bro...am a cool headed guy , but not patient with girls cos of their daft ,unreasonable n stupid nature. I no I need control my hanger abt them. Blooda ama mention u later , need ur gimmicks to improve my game ...tanx for sharing all the tips so far. More sperm to ur Dick
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
the first mistake u made was asking her out on whatsapp. She will most likely tell u know.. Dts a wrong move. U did other thing pretty fine. What u need to do now is not talk about asking her out again, don't ask abt her bf. Just start acting as her bf. Behave like her bf. simple as that. Act like ur dating her already. This will accomplish two things, 1) present u as bf material 2) keeps u out of d friend zone. Just continue with rapport again, see ur sef as her bf, continue d convo as normal. Then set up a date.
thanks a lot bro I will do as u have ask
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
there is this other gal that I want to get, we talk in person and also chat on whatsapp av even start acting as her bf nd she is responding well. But now the problem is I don't know how to tell her that I want her to be my gf for real... Pls I need some clue on that
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jackyraw09: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bloodaly, wah can i say?? You're simply awesome smiley

So there's this babe whom i met just before i got into the uni and we got talking

though she was the one who got all over me and i was forced to 'fall' for her embarassed

that was 2 years ago, i mumu small that time and nor too sharp.

I was acting the BF role and this babe dey reciprocate like maaadt but i didn't pop

the "will u b my GF" questions.

My bro she changed after she don flash green, blue and yellow lights tire grin

I got so desperate when it was obviously late and asked her out but she said she waited too

long and i need to Bleep off which i did.

Did i mention she changed to my choice uni as well as choice course in her jamb cuz of me

Finally we got admitted same dept and err thing but i was kinda broke den and this babe set die

come see as she dey use me wash. shocked shocked

Fast forward to second year i geared up my swag got some blings, got the iphone 6 same month

it came out and meh i stayed really fly bleeped the girls.

But i noticed one thing, this girl always has jealousy written all over her face anytime she sees me with

other girls but i nor send bruhh.

I changed my number and one night like dat i got a message on my number's whatsapp from the babe and we had a convo which went thus:

She: Is that ur babe @dp?

ME: Lol., how are u doing?

She: I'm fine. answer my question; is that ur babe?

Me: Lol, I'm good as well

She: Are u shy? She's fine o

Me: Yeh, she's my babe.

She: Your lucky *Rolls eyes*

Me: Thanks.

From then nah so so GF question she dey ask until recently,

She started using the word "Dear" for me whereas im always using the word "baby".

I asked her when we gon' meet she said when we resume.

I called her on the phone and she responded so fucking like wife material asking me about

the whole fam and shit.

Bro should i play along like a mugu which im not or what sef

PS: i'm more used to fucking and dumping i'e one night stands but man need to settle

pesin don dey 300 now.

Abeg after you don read this "story for the gods" finish order for 1 bottle of moet and 2 catfishes its all on me grin

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
tomzee2:
there is this other gal that I want to get, we talk in person and also chat on whatsapp av even start acting as her bf nd she is responding well. But now the problem is I don't know how to tell her that I want her to be my gf for real... Pls I need some clue on that
ok...I get u bro. But don't rush it, u need some more deep investment from her first. don't nip ur fantastic attempts in d bud. Here is what u r gona do.. Use some FP..future projection. _______________________________call her by d romantic nickname uve given her, " kitty kitty, its really great being with u, u r always smiling, and u got dis great personality I like so much, not forgetting ow sexy n cute u r..I'm just wondering ow close we wud av been 6months from now, I treasure what's happening now, and I wana keep it like dat. ". Say it on a date....one on one talk, u can also do it tru chatting, but preferably after uve given her a fun call, den u can txt d stuff. Make sure u r getting investment from her. Don't rush it. Do it like next week. For d mean time. Keep gaming her.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Rexnegro:

Blooda I must confess am feeling u like crazy, u damn game player, u re Lionel messi of chyking babes, read ur lines and I ve learnt a lot bro...am a cool headed guy , but not patient with girls cos of their daft ,unreasonable n stupid nature. I no I need control my hanger abt them. Blooda ama mention u later , need ur gimmicks to improve my game ...tanx for sharing all the tips so far. More sperm to ur Dick
. Thanks a lot boss mi.....nice. Its great to know u r getting some success. As per d emotion thing. Just be unreactive. I used to be dat way, and damn...I lost lots of opportunities cos of dat...but dt was den. I just learnt being unreactive and started playing d abundance game. Unreactive in d sense dat no matter what a chick does, am still me, @times she myt even force to u react or get angry. It pisses dem d more..lol...That has really given me the needed boost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.