Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,905 members, 7,924,852 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (376587 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
bro. I will really appreciate it if you can help me. Ion know why im like this, im highly siaposexual. I like only intelligent girls. I found one now and ive noticed all what i want in a woman in her. She's very pretty and all. A pastors daughter, very smart. I call her alot and she returns the calls. I jokingly told her i didnt find her romantic and she playfully told me that whatever i say will be used against me, she told me to revoke the statement, she's a sweet girl. The churchy type, and I am churchy too. I just want to marry this girl. Her mum already knws meand her sis, and her elder sis even asks of me often. i want to ask her out now,. She says i ion knw how to control my temper,even when i havnt goten angry at her once. Every girl ive ever been with has said it... Please, how do i help myself?

Play it easy. Its very important u dont sound too desperate...u also dont wana sound too serious.

She is already invested to some extent....what u wana do is ask/take her out on a date...one on ome..be acting like a bf/husband already...if u havent. Take her out and do fun things with her. U dont need to ask "will u be my gf" or " will u marry me". If ur already showing the romantic side of a bf...u dont av any problem. Hugs..and kisses...can come on d date..depends on d settings.

On ur temper...u need to watch ur sef...u avent gotten angry yet, but she could easily read u. There has to be sth ur doing..sth u have done with other girls..look inwards to find d answer. Perhaps...u cant take no for an answer, what will u do if she says no or doesnt agree to sth u want desperatelt?..look inwards to find d answer,,,and fix ur sef accordingly.

I used to get angry easily. I noticed i was reacting to stuffs with d ladies..thinga dey say or do. I wass able to fix all dat wen realized the things dey do doesnt hav to affect me. I started acting ...instead of reacting to d outside world.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Play it easy. Its very important u dont sound too desperate...u also dont wana sound too serious.

She is already invested to some extent....what u wana do is ask/take her out on a date...one on ome..be acting like a bf/husband already...if u havent. Take her out and do fun things with her. U dont need to ask "will u be my gf" or " will u marry me". If ur already showing the romantic side of a bf...u dont av any problem. Hugs..and kisses...can come on d date..depends on d settings.

On ur temper...u need to watch ur sef...u avent gotten angry yet, but she could easily read u. There has to be sth ur doing..sth u have done with other girls..look inwards to find d answer. Perhaps...u cant take no for an answer, what will u do if she says no or doesnt agree to sth u want desperatelt?..look inwards to find d answer,,,and fix ur sef accordingly.

I used to get angry easily. I noticed i was reacting to stuffs with d ladies..thinga dey say or do. I wass able to fix all dat wen realized the things dey do doesnt hav to affect me. I started acting ...instead of reacting to d outside world.

excatly, ion wanna do the freaky ''will you date me'' stuff, makes the relationship look like a business transaction. and yes, ive studied your thread, im acting like her hubby,. . Ive noticed, around girls, i behave like ion care, like nothing they say can hurt me.... You know that kind of cold inpenetrable skin,so when she says sumtin,and im cold about it,she thinks im angry when in reality im not, ion just know how to act differentl. . . , whenever she goes to school,she calls me before even calling her parents to tell me she just got there,same thing she does when she comes home. She's fallen, just that the pastors daughter ish is kinda making her hold back. Please. I need to get you on whatsapp.... Please, how about i mail you
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Djboosting:

Bro, what da fvck! I love you. grin
Especially these parts:

She is attracted to me.., I. can feel it..
And..
She likes me.., I can sense it..

Lol, that ego tho', it's cool.

Anyway, let's put that sh¡¡ to a pause..

As an handsome intuitive and egoistic guy which you are, the girl is clearly attracted to you, no qualms.

She's feeling the boi, and moreso it's opens a lot of ways for 'things' to happen.

But here's where the issue is..

@ bolded : of you saying you initiated sex and she wasn't feeling your moves..

Well, I don't know what moves you make, but something's clearly off with the moves.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea for you making the move, infact, I applaud you for making the move.

But I have a feeling something's not right about whatever mood you make.
Her mom called and she left and all that bullsh¡t excuses are just a mere cøck-block...

If you make a girl want you really much and she really feel like fvcking you, She'll be so thirty for your dong that even if her dad called her, she'll still be back for the 'D'

Yeah.. The D.. (You know what I mean)

In one of my Bestselling Attraction Program, I wrote 3 formulas on how to make any girl want you very hard..

1. Attraction phase.
2. Rapport Creation phase.
3. Escalation phase.

You might want to join us inside, if you want to be on our level yet..

Since you asked what you did wrong, it is that Escalation phase, the phase whereby you should make the move is the issue..
You got something very wrong there..

And also, don't you dare ask a girl out.
Don't do it.

At this rapid and energetic 21st century?

Don't do it.
Slide warmly and deeply into her first, then ask her out after that if you want..

I love you, but I love me too..

-JD
www.joshuniverse.com

then what moves should I make bro.. cos_ u haven't answered my que
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by NevetsIbot(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
habdulafeez:
go ahead and sow a seed.
na ministry Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2016
viickerz:

then what moves should I make bro.. cos_ u haven't answered my que

Bro,
Every smart people knows that seduction is not taught in a thread like THIS..

You might want to pm be.

Seduction is another topic entirely, and it's not for this thread.
It is not a crazy mummy-wip my ass techniques tho', but this is a public forum..

Now every info is divulged.

If you want, you can choose to join us inside www.joshuniverse.com
And subscribe into the tips email letters

Or you might choose to continue your journey with women like this..

Your choice.

I love you, but I love me too.

See yah around .

-JD
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by darkmata: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oga Ted. I tink I've committed a dating blunder. I told my gf dat I'm unhapi in d r/ship(d feelin of unhappiness started recently sha) . I was just looking 4 a way we'll discuss abt d r/ship, Makin both our feelings known and improve it. But she started crying n left my house, tellin me I shuld go look 4 sum1 dat will make me hapi. I rili luv her though, n wuldnt wanna lose her. Abeg u get any advice 4 me?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by life4rent: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Please I need your advice. There is lady we both work in the same company and I like her so much. Recently, I asked her out but her response was NO, that she can't date me. After her NO, if I invited her to my house she will come, relaxed, we play, we chat and there was a time that I steal a kiss from her(told me not to try it again) but I always do it almost any day she's with me. Few days ago, she told me my ex was calling her embarrassing her and even to the extent of comment on her pages on instagram... Please, I love this lady so much, what can I do to have her love?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Its better to be desperate like sure runs guy...than to be desperate like a guy who doesnt have a clue about male-female interaction.
bros, abeg pick my call on this issue. There is this babe i met recently but her behaviour gets me confused. We hug, she holds me wen we strolling but if her friend starts teasing her dat we dating she denies it flat right in my presence but her attitude says d exact opposite, why dis?.. Could it b because i havent asked her out yet?
Also hw do i develop my rapport and attraction cos those are d departments am quite lacking in...
PS: D said babe visits me buh av only been to herz once plus she calls me lots of nicknames, me just dy call her babe...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by clemmonce(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey pals...am teddy..aka sweetpapa. The purpose of this thread is to improve our dating game; and if u r aving any dating bottle-necks..u can tell us here and get ur advice. First tins first..pls no insults..if u don't like a post,simple ignore it. Let's help one another. Am gona be posting stuffs dat hav worked for me over the Years. Thankx for stopping by.

Note: IF U INSULT ME--- I GO SWEAR FOR UR DESTINY..Lols

Bros good day
I need your advice urgently please. I will try and PM you please reply it is urgent.
Thank you
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by clemmonce(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Djboosting:

Kapai, you're cool man with a very nice heart..

Bro, I love you a million times, why?
The fact that you so perfectly put everything into a girl is a very HUGE investment.

But, here's where the issue is coming into the big screen...

..from what you wrote up there, @ 1st bolded where she came to your workplace; your mind is about to pick up what is on her mind that's when you notice the dissatisfaction in her eyes... But simply because she's "my soon-to-be bride" so you couldn't fully figure it out.

When she came to your face with that "dissatisfaction", she wanted to break the 'bad' news to you, but she couldn't, probably because she didn't want to break your happy mood and also couldn't bring herself to say it.

So the surest way is to pass the message indirectly (Geez, women and their ways of indirect manner..)

Now, on to you, what kind of question is this? @ second bolded

"Not good for her..." Even with that mere phrase, what have you said about yourself?
You're saying that she's the one choosing to you.
You're saying she's the one with the power.
You're saying you're the one lucky to have her.

No wonder she left...

It looks like she's the one who has the most control over that relationship. Seems like you're the one working for her. She has seen and known everything about you. Probably she got bored.

That's a very good thing for you. At least it saved you a broken marriage..

No need to feel bad about a girl leaving..

Stop looking at the negative side of temporary defeats.
Look at the positive side.

A very wise man, Napoleon Hill, in his book Law Of Success once said,

"Every temporary adversity brings within it a small seed of opportunity to a greater success."

So instead of seeing it as something negative, see it as positive.

She just saved you more unnecessary spending habits.
She just saved you a broken marriage.
She has just saved you from a bride running away when the wedding invitations has been posted.
She has saved you your face of being ridiculed by the whole world.

The mere act of her waywardness and small-mindedness saved you a lot and lots of wastage energy and resources.

It has given you the time for yourself as a man to focus your energy on making yourself a greater and better person.
It gave you the chance to recuperate and meet another woman who is valuable and more loving.

Do not look at the glass as half-empty, look at it as half-full.

You are the best.
You are the man.
You are in control of yourself.
You are in control of your own destiny.

I love you bro, and I love me too.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Peace.
JD.

Africa's Best Dating Coach.

www.joshuniverse.com
nice site. i like it. But i want to ask you a personal question please. i could have asked here but it is too personal. You might be comfortable dropping your email address. Here is mine. info.indigo.technology@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Boss Aw do i get a virgin on my bed after kissing her and d rest Because she is afraid and am afraid too
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by cassyrooy(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2016
bojbest:
Boss
Aw do i get a virgin on my bed after kissing her and d rest
Because she is afraid and am afraid too
Marry her...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2016
Please no more site promotion here. Such acts deviates from the initial purpose of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2016
Djboosting:

Now this is a message I got recently from a new member of our team, who want to make a change in his approach with women he come in contact with.

His question is quite similar to what is up in quote there, and in my VIP mail team (Team-Diamond), we already discussed this and fully talked about it.

So I'll like to make some references to it so some guys who have similar approach too might learn this.

Yo, what's going on bruv.

How are you today?

Hope good positive emotions are radiating from your private parts.

Awesome.

I've been really really busy dominating my path all day, anyway....

You see...

I really love your question, it is similar to most of the questions I get from guys.

I love the "rapport creation" you used there.

But do you know where you get it wrong?

Do you really know where you made the mistake?

Okay?

No?

No...

Alright let me make use of your mind for a moment.

If I prescribe movie ABC for you to watch, and you're really excited to watch the movie... You're feeling great to discover what the suspense of the movie is, and to know what happened in the movie.

Picture that for a second..

Now, I later ended up telling you what ended the movie, maybe I tell you how the main actor died or ended up falling in love with the girl-enemy.

**** (cuts)

My question is, will you really feel COMPELLED to re-watch the movie?

Of course not.

Why?

Because I've already told you what ended the movie.
Even if you want to watch, there will be no suspense anymore, and you will only be doing that for fun. NO COMMITMENT to the movie again.

Good.

Now this is exactly the same way the interaction between you and a woman is.

You are the MOVIE, and She's the SPECTATOR (the one watching the movie).

Now when you tell her how you feel about her, what you have just done is...

You've already told her what ended the movie (you).

Now the movie (you) is not interesting anymore.

There's no suspense in the movie (you) anymore.

I always tell my clients (Team-Diamond) this...

"You don't fvcking tell a girl how you feel."

Throw away that sh¡t of you "manning-up" (whatever the fvck that means).

This is you, and you want your movie to be interesting.

You want your movie to be different from the one she's been watching all day long from other guys who talk to her.

So you don't fvcking tell her the end of the movie.

Let her wonder about you... Let her mind think about you..

The more you can let her mind wander about you, the higher your value in her eyes become.

"Does he like me?".... "Does he not like me?".... "He's not proposing to me, why?"... "Am I not beautiful enough?"

And stuffs like that..

When you propose to a girl, or in your words "tell her how I feel", you're only boosting her ego.
Meaning, you are giving her power over you to say YES or NO.

YES = just 3% of the time.

NO = 97% of the time.

And when she says NO, some guys start chasing her, start taking her out on dates, just to show her they like her and thinking she'll like them too (Friendzone materials)

That's why you don't see a girl that tells a guy how she feel?

Why?

Because she's not fvcking retãrded.

I'm not fvcking retãrded.

You are not fvcking retãrded.

And guys on Team-Diamond are not fvcking retãrded.

So now, how do you show a girl you like her?

How do you make your intention known to her?

So how do you communicate your interest in her from now on?

Not with your fvcking words!

Not by you taking her out or being nice to her. And NOT by buying her gifts or presents (another mistake that landed you in Friendzone)

Save that sh¡t for marriage or after you guys have done the fvckey-fvckey.

This is it....

This is how you do it...

You do it with your "Sub-Communications".

You give her an handshake 'longer' than normal.

You hold an eye-contact with her longer than normal.

You do it by flirting with her.

When you give her a hug, hug her full-arms like you own her.
Then you say "okay that's enough, get off me".

Tell her, "Hey, stop looking at me like that, you're trying to make me like you, it's unfair".

Say to her, "Hey, you know, the way you are smiling at me, it's unfair and you know we are not couples yet."

Tell her, "OMG, we're really connecting right now, and you're a cool girl, but it's too bad it can't work between us, you're too gentle for me".

She'll catch the hint. She'll playfully hit you. She'll love the fun and emotions you are giving her. She'll know you're flirting with her.

From then the switch in her mind will go "ON", she'll recognize that you are different from other guys who are doing the proposal sh¡t, giving all their powers to her.

When you do and say things like this, she'll be interested in the movie (you).

And now you're recreating her brain to love to watch your movie. And she'll be very happy to watch because you are different.

Have a conversation with her, push her away that she's trying to seduce you...
Again rapport with her, push her away again that she's too gentle for you.

She'll start chasing you all over.

Trying to gain your interest.

Do this with other girls too, see the response you get back from them.

I want you to experience that feeling of having girls chasing you too.

Let me know how it goes...

Now I really appreciate guys who 'know' they have some aspects in their life they really want to get hold of and also to become master in that aspects.

Unlike some percentage of guys who die in silence because of their "ego". Instead of them seeking solution, they'll rather fake their lifestyle to cover their problems.

Martoz mrsuperswag

Anyway, speaking of guys who are ready for transformation in their game life and their interaction with women, I've been getting your mails, and we're selecting a few guys who are really ready for transformation. Why?

Because we want people who are serious and are ready to do what it takes to master their attraction personality on our team and not someone who will only partake to increase our team number. We want just a few selected guys, not multitude.

So if you ever, one way or the other, experience something similar in your interactions and dating with women. This call is for you.

You might want to join us before we close the list number up.

All you have to do is just send me PM..

It is your choice either you want your life changed for better or not.

Seriously bro, you should, before the chance is lifted.

Don't forget...

"Life is about learning and experience."

I believe in You.

I believe in Myself.

And I believe in the guys on Team-Diamond.

Try to visit www.joshuniverse.com

I'm out.
Peace beast.

JD.
AWESOME
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by heryurh(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2016
I'd be glad to assist you guys... I've gone through this thread & i must say it pains me to see guys still find it difficult to make girls literally chase them around. When Top level guys are out there bending & ***** hot girls like My Bruh would say.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Uchefrancis16(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2016
Have I been friend zoned?

I got a girls number from a friend. added her on Whatsapp and we started talking. have been fun although. at times, we're chat till midnight.

now the thing is, she has been in a very bad mood for losing her mum. and I've been by her with one or two words. making her to see me as a very dear friend.

i intend making her my girl but lately, she told me about her little adventure which involves going out with a friend to some guys house. with thus, do i have a chance here? or have I been friend zoned?

how do I get her to see me the other way round?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by heryurh(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2016
Uchefrancis16:
Have I been friend zoned?

I got a girls number from a friend. added her on Whatsapp and we started talking. have been fun although. at times, we're chat till midnight.

now the thing is, she has been in a very bad mood for losing her mum. and I've been by her with one or two words. making her to see me as a very dear friend.

i intend making her my girl but lately, she told me about her little adventure which involves going out with a friend to some guys house. with thus, do i have a chance here? or have I been friend zoned?

how do I get her to see me the other way round?

[b]Bro with what you said,it looks like you've been chatting with this girl 24/7 which is the FIRST wrong thing you're doing here even after she lost her mum, you were consoling her online when rather you ought to have cut off chatting online and call her instead once then give her space for like two days or more. Well since the deed is done,you have to revert it.

NOW HERE'S WHAT YOU START DOING.

-Stop,i repeat Stop all those Online Bullshits(Whatsapp,FB, etc)
because that's the SECOND wrong thing you're doing.

See For Example,Put Urself in the girl's shoe.. You wakeup & decide to check ur whatsapp & u see like 8 guys showing off their talents online trying to get u and the so called guy (i.e You) didn't even single himself out, she doesn't find u special. So she gets used to u gisting her online everyday just like her other friends, ur value goes down in her eyes.

So Fvck that Shiit Bro!! As a Bahd guy who wants more & more girls ,who never gets friendzoned you wouldn't want this to happen. So Now "Quit texting anyone" except Family & Friends this is because the more Lol she's giving you after making her laugh online,the more your game is deteriorating.

You're the Shiit Bro!!

So instead Call her Up

Tease her.

Disqualify her.

Be the boyfriend.

Don't be the Funny Friend but The Funny Boss

Role play with her.

Tease her with bedroom talks.

Make her want more

Be Unpredictable.

"You're a Movie that's not ending soon" I love this particular one
JC wink

But still give gaps of like 2-3 days before calling up again.

Here's tip for CALLING-USE HANDSFREE.. Either you use Earpieces or speaker it makes you more confident to tease her or whatever you want to do on phone.

+Drops Mic+
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fabulous2000(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2016
heryurh:

[b]Bro with what you said,it looks like you've been chatting with this girl 24/7 which is the FIRST wrong thing you're doing here even after she lost her mum, you were consoling her online when rather you ought to have cut off chatting online and call her instead once then give her space for like two days or more. Well since the deed is done,you have to revert it.

NOW HERE'S WHAT YOU START DOING.

-Stop,i repeat Stop all those Online Bullshits(Whatsapp,FB, etc)
because that's the SECOND wrong thing you're doing.

See For Example,Put Urself in the girl's shoe.. You wakeup & decide to check ur whatsapp & u see like 8 guys showing off their talents online trying to get u and the so called guy (i.e You) didn't even single himself out, she doesn't find u special. So she gets used to u gisting her online everyday just like her other friends, ur value goes down in her eyes.

So Fvck that Shiit Bro!! As a Bahd guy who wants more & more girls ,who never gets friendzoned you wouldn't want this to happen. So Now "Quit texting anyone" except Family & Friends this is because the more Lol she's giving you after making her laugh online,the more your game is deteriorating.

You're the Shiit Bro!!

So instead Call her Up

Tease her.

Disqualify her.

Be the boyfriend.

Don't be the Funny Friend but The Funny Boss

Role play with her.

Tease her with bedroom talks.

Make her want more

Be Unpredictable.

"You're a Movie that's not ending soon" I love this particular one
JD wink

But still give gaps of like 2-3 days before calling up again.

Here's tip for CALLING-USE HANDSFREE.. Either you use Earpieces or speaker it makes you more confident to tease her or whatever you want to do on phone.

+Drops Mic+
[/b]
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Adebowhales(m): 4:31am On May 11, 2016
There Is Dis Lady In Ma Area. Living Alone With Her Baby Gal. I Feel Attracted To This Lady, Hw Do I Get On With Her. NB: She's Older Than Me.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Adebowhales(m): 4:33am On May 11, 2016
Cc: Xxxtedyxxx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 9:47am On May 11, 2016
Adebowhales:
There Is Dis Lady In Ma Area. Living Alone With Her Baby Gal. I Feel Attracted To This Lady, Hw Do I Get On With Her. NB: She's Older Than Me.

A good question you asked there, but I see you still haven't gone up to chat her up, you're only in the box of a secret admirer.

Right now, I bet the woman is a single mother, meaning she has a lot going through her mind, probably her baby, her job, her family etc .. A lot of earth-defined weight is on her.... Your job now as an attraction beast, is to lift those weight of her by making the time she spend round you awesome and amazing.

Okay, let's focus right now, lets make this quick and short and full of value..

Here's the fvcking deal..

You need to make her forget every past or present pain she's going through.

Here are some tips to give to you:

- Always make your conversation fun.

- Make sure you have total love for her baby, if not at least for her sake.

- Make sure you don't discuss about her past (because the word 'past' will only insinuate "bad memories"wink.

- Boost her ego always, e.g. tell her she's still cute, even after having a baby, even more beautiful.

Are you feeling the vibe?

- Talk about what she really want to become in life; her goal, her future plans and all.

Your goal is to make her forget her past and present pain... So only insinuating future pleasure will bring that to surface.

- This one is the most important : Always flirt with her (not in a direct manner, but an indirect manner)

E.g. Let's assume you guys are having a fun conversation about her future plans for herself, and she said something interesting, say something along the lines of;

“Hmmm, OMG, I never would have guessed you're very brilliant with ideas, again, even staring at your mouth like this, I have a feeling your mouth is sweet.."

A flirt like that is indirect : she's not sure you meant sugarcoated mouth for words and brilliant ideas, or you mean sweet for kissing..
So she has to choose whatever tone pleases her most.

So always flirt.. Let there be sexual insinuations..

Now finally, before I get out of here, do not seat and talk and talk and talk before you leave..

Here's one of the mistake most guys make, they talk too much with a girl and kill the whole mystery.

You have important ideas and value to share. Good.
You have great stories to share .. Fine.
We all know you have interesting things to talk about.. All fine and good.

But don't talk too much..
With a woman like this, your too-much-crazy time to spend with her should never be above 2hrs, that's if all you do is talk.
But if it's cooking and all those things, well your time is yours..

But don't spend too much time everyday..

Don't forget you're a man and your time is too fvcking valuable to be wasted. Also when you're a man that values your time, what does that communicate to her about your?

You're a man of power.

Let me quickly give you this tip..

Why?

Because you might be wondering how to open her when you see her, well I don't worry about "opening lines", but you can script this;

“Excuse me, I've been around here for a while, and it can be really hard for 'people like us' to make good friends with just anyone, but for some reason, I just feel I should say Hi to you, hope you're cool with that..?"

She'll say "yes".. @least she's mature, and not some teenage girl.

Then you say “Hi, I'm ABC, and you?”

And boom like that, you converse a little, exchange contact and you pick it up from there and start using the earlier tips from here..

I know you, and I know you can do this Adebowale.

So go out there, have fun.
Just do you, naturally.

Enjoy yourself.

Test it out and be on your way to your 'promised land'..

Hope that helps, don't mind the lengthiness.

I just can't help but OVER-deliver..

Hear from you soon.

Gotta hit the gym.

Peace beast.

-JD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2016
Adebowhales:
simply walk up to her and start a convo. dont keep waiting for the perfect moment.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hibiscuss(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2016
Djboosting:

A good question you asked there, but I see you still haven't gone up to chat her up, you're only in the box of a secret admirer.

Right now, I bet the woman is a single mother, meaning she has a lot going through her mind, probably her baby, her job, her family etc .. A lot of earth-defined weight is on her.... Your job now as an attraction beast, is to lift those weight of her by making the time she spend round you awesome and amazing.

Okay, let's focus right now, lets make this quick and short and full of value..

Here's the fvcking deal..

You need to make her forget every past or present pain she's going through.

Here are some tips to give to you:

- Always make your conversation fun.

- Make sure you have total love for her baby, if not at least for her sake.

- Make sure you don't discuss about her past (because the word 'past' will only insinuate "bad memories"wink.

- Boost her ego always, e.g. tell her she's still cute, even after having a baby, even more beautiful.

Are you feeling the vibe?

- Talk about what she really want to become in life; her goal, her future plans and all.

Your goal is to make her forget her past and present pain... So only insinuating future pleasure will bring that to surface.

- This one is the most important : Always flirt with her (not in a direct manner, but an indirect manner)

E.g. Let's assume you guys are having a fun conversation about her future plans for herself, and she said something interesting, say something along the lines of;

“Hmmm, OMG, I never would have guessed you're very brilliant with ideas, again, even staring at your mouth like this, I have a feeling your mouth is sweet.."

A flirt like that is indirect : she's not sure you meant sugarcoated mouth for words and brilliant ideas, or you mean sweet for kissing..
So she has to choose whatever tone pleases her most.

So always flirt.. Let there be sexual insinuations..

Now finally, before I get out of here, do not seat and talk and talk and talk before you leave..

Here's one of the mistake most guys make, they talk too much with a girl and kill the whole mystery.

You have important ideas and value to share. Good.
You have great stories to share .. Fine.
We all know you have interesting things to talk about.. All fine and good.

But don't talk too much..
With a woman like this, your too-much-crazy time to spend with her should never be above 2hrs, that's if all you do is talk.
But if it's cooking and all those things, well your time is yours..

But don't spend too much time everyday..

Don't forget you're a man and your time is too fvcking valuable to be wasted. Also when you're a man that values your time, what does that communicate to her about your?

You're a man of power.

Let me quickly give you this tip..

Why?

Because you might be wondering how to open her when you see her, well I don't worry about "opening lines", but you can script this;

“Excuse me, I've been around here for a while, and it can be really hard for 'people like us' to make good friends with just anyone, but for some reason, I just feel I should say Hi to you, hope you're cool with that..?"

She'll say "yes".. @least she's mature, and not some teenage girl.

Then you say “Hi, I'm ABC, and you?”

And boom like that, you converse a little, exchange contact and you pick it up from there and start using the earlier tips from there..

I know you, and I know you can do this Adebowale.

So go out there, have fun.
Just do you, naturally.

Enjoy yourself.

Test it out and be on your way your 'promised land'..

Hope that helps, don't might the lengthiness.

I just can't help but OVER-deliver..

Hear from you soon.

Gotta hit the gym.

Peace beast.

-JD.

You are the real deal. I respect how you do take your time to explain things in details.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Adebowhales(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2016
Thnkx To U All. The Convo Don Begin. Bt I Av Smthing With Me, I Lose Interest On A Gal Once I Get Close To Her. Dnt Knw Why O0. Egbami O0o.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iamnlia(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2016
Let's go.....

I think I am finding it difficult communicating with people (have always been a nerd since time immemorial) ,most times I see this person I want to converse with,but I just don't get the feel. Thing is I always prefer talking in my head than to real humans. So the main problem is that If I see someone I would like to meet,even if I know the words or how to control the conversation, I don't feel obliged to approach whatsoever.......... But later on,I get to feel sore and somewhat depressed...... U need to know if someone is or has experienced something similar, and how did you combat it . Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2016
iamnlia:
Let's go.....

I think I am finding it difficult communicating with people (have always been a nerd since time immemorial) ,most times I see this person I want to converse with,but I just don't get the feel. Thing is I always prefer talking in my head than to real humans. So the main problem is that If I see someone I would like to meet,even if I know the words or how to control the conversation, I don't feel obliged to approach whatsoever.......... But later on,I get to feel sore and somewhat depressed...... U need to know if someone is or has experienced something similar, and how did you combat it . Thanks
man,dats wot we called approach anxiety,Aldo m stil learner,and hv been in ur shoes bfr,infact almost every badass HV been dier.,do u want to knw how to conquer it its really a bitter truth..and d truth z FEEL THE FEAR AND FACE IT....no other way,take action,dat anxiety z crazy monster talk n ur head telling u many reason not to approach...jex DO IT ANYHOW PLS,dats how u can learn,build ur confidence muscle and move forward.nd u will learn dat its noting big...Aldo HV made a lot of approaches especially street or day approach,and HV learnt dat not approaching can only cause TWO tin..which are FEW MOMENT OF COMFORT AND EVERLASTING PAIN,while facing d fear can cause many tin,which are 30SECS OF DISCOMFORT,BUILDING UR CONFIDENCE, FRENDSHIP,DATES,LOVE AND SEX...OH READ DAT LINE AGAIN !!!!den y r u giving a damn Bleep?...dats my secret.once I weigh d two difference togeda,noting go stop me..most of ma friends do pray mk dem get dat courage...buh dey can never get it unless go thru wot I went thru.hope it helps...go out and never listen to wot ur brain tel u.its all illusions.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Onifari(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2016
Please guys i need your help. There is one girl in my class, she is very beautiful and i will love to date her, but we are chatting on whatsapp and i don't know how i can tell her. I'm afraid that she may turn me down. Please what do i do. I realy need this girl.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 3:19am On May 15, 2016
Onifari:
Please guys i need your help. There is one girl in my class, she is very beautiful and i will love to date her, but we are chatting on whatsapp and i don't know how i can tell her. I'm afraid that she may turn me down. Please what do i do. I realy need this girl.

Start to read up this thread from page 70..

Every answers similar to your question has been perfectly answered right there..

Thanks.

Heryurh, Martoz ..etc.. Kw coolontinue..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by scampy(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2016
Adebowhales:
Thnkx To U All. The Convo Don Begin. Bt I Av Smthing With Me, I Lose Interest On A Gal Once I Get Close To Her. Dnt Knw Why O0. Egbami O0o.

No insult meant but you get problem. If you lose interest on every lady you get close to, then stop getting close to them. You alone can help yourself, nobody.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lilreese: 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
There is this girl I have been chatting with, but how do I transition in asking her out. She always seem to fake that she is busy ??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by OneManLegion(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Dts onpoint..lols..nice nick..use it to lighten her up..everynow and den. Don't forget to give her positive emotions... D slow replies r ok...for her.it makes her anxious.wondering what u r gona say next..don't always reply immediately..and don't make it too late too..be unpredictable. Girls love it.

Fvck! Nigga, you're good!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 12:03am On May 16, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Its better to be desperate like sure runs guy...than to be desperate like a guy who doesnt have a clue about male-female interaction.
teddy help me reply my msg 4 numba 80,no probs in findin solution ryt

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (110) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.