Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,085 members, 7,919,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:47 AM

Update I Got About Baker Hughes Interview in Lagos : - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update I Got About Baker Hughes Interview in Lagos : (992 Views)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Internship/I.T Placements At Baker Hughes In Port Harcourt / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update I Got About Baker Hughes Interview in Lagos : by divenchi(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
WELL FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE I WAS TOLD THAT BEST OF FIVE (5) WAS SELECTED WHICH SCORED BETWEEN 9-14 POINTS, AND JUST ONE PERSON WILL BE TAKEN FROM THE SELECTED 5-PERSONS. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHILE IS OUR OWN BATCH SEEMS TIS WAY, BUT THOUGH I STILL THINK THAT MAYBE THE ONE PERSON WILL JOIN A BATCH ON GROUND NOW THAT IS DUE TO START WORK THEN MAYBE THE OTHER WILL COME LATER. THAT IS WHAT I HEARD FROM SOME1 CLOSE TO THE "HEADS"

I JUST PRAY THAT THIS PPL WILL NOT MAKE US ONLOOKERS.

GOD IS STILL ON HIS THRONE. HE THAT HAS NO BEGINNING, BUT WAS INVOLVED IN THE BEGINNING WE NEVER LET OUR EFFORTS BE IN VAIN

NEVER SAY DIE UNTIL THE LAST BREATHE
Re: Update I Got About Baker Hughes Interview in Lagos : by tommyogaga(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
divenchi,
The information u just relayed now is a very serious one and should be treated as such.

Are you talking about the interview that was conducted in Lagos on the 17th of July in Elion House Hotel?

If so, are you saying that they just want ONE(1) out of the 37 people that came for that interview?

How sure is your jist Divenchi?

Because you have not only dismantled some many peoples hope with this your info but also put a big hole in peoples families and relationship including me.

Please confirm the infomation and send a positive one immediately Divenchi.
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Update I Got About Baker Hughes Interview in Lagos : by divenchi(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2008
@ tommyogaga surprised shocked

I really do not intend to make ppl discourage or mask theie hope but it is a fact that I got from the person that gave me the info about their recruit earlier on. Let all pray about it, like I earlier said it could be that the one person is to join the batch that is due to start work and while ours will come later. I really hope to work with them and I do not want any negative info. to pull me down. I still know I am going to get the job, believe me I do not know how it is going to happen but I believe in His word that His ways are not our way. So keep praying and hoping for the best to come our way.

Lastly, you and your gf should always pray about it rather than sleeping you can always sleep later after everything is over. just kidding,

see you all at the top, grin cool
Re: Update I Got About Baker Hughes Interview in Lagos : by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2008
Tommyogaga,take it easy.We all know in nigeria,no one puts all his hope in one job and so it cannot be that baker will break your relationship or family.I doubt if that is true because if they wanted just one person,they have a backlog of interviewees they could pick from.Besides, The 1st set have already begun travel plans so this must be for a different set.

Good luck sha.
Re: Update I Got About Baker Hughes Interview in Lagos : by tommyogaga(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ og2711,
You give me hope. So much hope. Why will somebody wake up and relay this kind of info? I do not believe divenchi at all at all. You made sence in wat u said. Why didnt they just pick one person from the last batch.

Secondly, these people could not have spent so much the spent in taking care of us during the test stage all just to pick one person.

Thirldy, Baker is in a growth phase with so much work on their neck now. So they are seriously in need of Field Engineers now. Dats why they are into massive recruitment. The last batch u are talking of they took up to 26 people. Why will ours be different!! why Divenchi. Why will u say this. Why.

Finally, Nky and I have move to the altar. Not as couple now but as like minds with one intension. "Lord May you hear this selfish but spirit filled prayer. Let the 37 Great minds that met in Ellion House meet again in the Head office of Baker in Texas as full time staff in the next couple of days. In the name of GOd"

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive Aptitude Test Sample / Olive Pearl Fund Management: Job Openings / Best Recruiting Job Site In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.