Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,109 members, 7,967,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:24 PM

Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony (35474 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Davido, Omawumi, And Others At Olu Of Warri’s Son’s Traditional Wedding (photos) / Photos From Pastor Ashimolowo’s Son’s Traditional Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony by thorpido(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2013
Baby mama:

This made me laugh

Lying on the floor grin grin grin
Especially on those our dirty floors but hey
It is their culture
I know I'll be uncomfortable kneeling or prostrating before people too
Kneeling is a sign of worship,I can't do it for a human
There was a thread about an Igbo girl engaged to Yoruba that was having a hard time with it and she came seeking answers
I told her Nne, that is their culture,you had better learn it if you plan on marrying the man but if you don't wanna do it,start from day one not to do it
That way they know it's your style
Curtesy and greet them because if you kneel today and stop kneeling tomorrow,Katakata may burst

Are guests at the wedding expected to prostrate too
I don't think so o
People and ignorance.
A rug or mat is usually laid where the groom or bride will prostrate or kneel except it's in some village.Why would anybody want you to prostrate on a dirty floor?
Kneeling doesn't make it worship!Worship is when the purpose for which you kneel deifies who or what you kneel for.Worship is not so much the act but the purpose.
The people who prostrate at a wedding are just the groom and his friends when called upon.
Nothing's wrong with the act.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony by thorpido(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2013
berem: I think she had kids for RMD. 2 boys I guess. Not too sure anyway
MEE(Rest her soul) didn't have kids for RMD.She had issues with infertility.RMD's two sons came even from different women.He was a playboy as a young guy and had those boys as a young guy.
Re: Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony by rhymz(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2013
Built2last: I love Yoruba people. Have many of them as friends. I have never gone with them for any traditional marriage cos i have not been able to imagine myself lieing on the floor that i came for marriage.

Must this culture continue? It should be going obsolete na.

someone should educate me
who be this ode.....
Re: Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2013
kambee: lol dats not me I think u wrote the" daddy" thing sadthis was my real post...

Re: Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony by kambee(f): 10:19pm On Dec 13
RMD my guy chaiiii age don finally find u wellah...he looks slimmer and darker...HML oghenekome and bride.
yeah I did that,don't mind me grin
Re: Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony by vanguard1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
They should remember to tell us the divorce store..HML all the same
Re: Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony by rezzy: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
vanguard1: They should remember to tell us the divorce store..HML all the same

Enemy of progress
Re: Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony by CodeHouse: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Annie2gud: Hml to them.

or html to them grin
Re: Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony by ezenwata4uc(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
R.M.D THE BAD GUY
Re: Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony by josite: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
salsera:

Not MEE's son, he had children before he married her. I dont think she had children for him, she died from complications from fibroid surgery trying to conceive.

read one of mee's novel/she had a child as kidwife married to one man.it is most probable this guy is MEE'S SON.
Re: Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2013
leavestory: yeah I did that,don't mind me grin
why wud u edit my post??I really dnt like that stop it..its no joke...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" / Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip / Comedian Alibaba Pictured In Arsenal Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.