Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,447 members, 7,964,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:37 PM

To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South (26159 Views)

Saraki:To Hell With Morality, Senate Tells Nigerians / Reward Amaechi For His Courageous Support, North Tells Buhari / IMF To FG : Dont Waste Your Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 20, 2008
lol
this beef don reach new levels o! grin grin
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Riskie(f): 1:12am On Aug 20, 2008
fntekim:

lol
this beef don reach new levels o! grin grin

Abi o! We're discussing a serious issue and all this guy wants to talk about is dog meat and rubbery cow parts pomo. grin grin grin.

He's so concerned with food and yet seems to be in support of Nigeria's main food suppliers separating from the union, brilliant! cool
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by tpia: 4:17am On Aug 20, 2008
na pomo Axis dey yab like this?

The melt in your mouth thick luscious rich nutrient filled bokoto wey dey taste like nectar for mouth?

Axis- this is how you develop vitamin deficiency from refusing to eat proper food and depending on empty calories to fill your stomach.

not to mention your uncanny familiarity with the different types of garri. cool
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Axis: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2008
DeepZone:

Pomo na better food, it's healthy and i love it so muuuuuuucccccccccccccchhhhh, Axis, you dey miss better thing, Stop drinking that sugar and Tuwo and eat healthy for the first time in your life lest you die early.

DeepZone:

Pomo na better food, it's healthy and i love it so muuuuuuucccccccccccccchhhhh, Axis, you dey miss better thing, Stop drinking that sugar and Tuwo and eat healthy for the first time in your life lest you die early.
You have all failed the answer to the simple question asked.
When i say yoruba people dont have sense and are bloody educated illiterates you guys would n't believe me. They just make noise out of nonsense.

Can you imagine Dr. dead brain deepzone saying pomo is healthy. Okay let me educated you, POMO does not have any nutritional value and it is purposely meant for making leather products. Why is it no one else eat pomo in the world, only the yorubas. So you just waste your time eating your supposed to be shoe and bags straight to your stomach with no nutritional addition.

Bonzos!!!
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Riskie(f): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2008
Axis:

When i say yoruba people don't have sense and are bloody educated illiterates you guys would n't believe me. They just make noise out of nonsense.

Can you imagine Dr. dead brain deepzone saying pomo is healthy. Okay let me educated you, POMO does not have any nutritional value and it is purposely meant for making leather products. Why is it no one else eat pomo in the world, only the yorubas. So you just waste your time eating your supposed to be shoe and bags straight to your stomach with no nutritional addition.

Bonzos!!!

grin grin grin grin Enough with the pomo. If they like to eat leather pomo, let them eat it.  cheesy
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Axis: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2008
tpia:

na pomo Axis dey yab like this?

The melt in your mouth thick luscious rich nutrient filled bokoto wey dey taste like nectar for mouth?

Axis- this is how you develop vitamin deficiency from refusing to eat proper food and depending on empty calories to fill your stomach.

not to mention your uncanny familiarity with the different types of garri. cool

You have all spent your life eating shoe and bag (pomo) what a pity.No wonder there is much kwashiorkor and brain deficiency in yoruba land. Pomo contains  zero percent nutrients and zero percent protein. It is meant for leather products thats why no on else in the world consumes it apart from the brain dead yorubas.

Next question:

[size=8pt]WHY DO THE YORUBAS EAT DIRTY CASSAVE PEEL ( AMALA)? [/size 18]
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by WilyWily: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2008
Axis:

Next question:

[size=8pt]WHY DO THE YORUBAS EAT DIRTY CASSAVE PEEL ( AMALA)? [/size 18]
Maybe to help their women grow Extra Extra large buttocks
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by MCUsman(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2008
WilyWily:

Maybe to help their women grow Extra Extra large buttocks

So that they shit potopot ewa in lylons
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by morpheus24: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
Axis

How can you use the word "Educated illiterate". Thats an oxymoron.

Oh sorry I forgot you don't even know what an OXYMORON is.

Thats why when embassy ask you simple question you begin dey fumble, them no give you visa.

Sory oh no vex. Make una dey chop the oil money, the 419 oyinbo man money we dey chop for here we go take build south.

Survival of the fittest. You will soon become extinct and you just don't know it yet casue your foolish brains can't adapt to anything but suya and fura de nene.

Bastadized ABoki
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by tpia: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2008
Axis:

When i say yoruba people don't have sense and are bloody educated illiterates you guys would n't believe me. They just make noise out of nonsense.

Bonzos!!!

first of all, you're displaying so much bush mentality here. Go and check your facts.

Look, stop being so uncultured and understand that just because you decide to forgo a source of food and deny yourself proper nourishment, doesnt mean everyone else should do the same. Europeans traditionally don't eat corn but feed it to their pigs- that doesnt mean the rest of the world can't eat corn if they want to.

No wonder you're so anally retentive- you're missing out on the good things in life while shouting yourself hoarse over insignificant issues.

Pomo, tripe, tongue, cow hump are all very tasty and delicious. As people are eating their own and clearly enjoying their lives while doing so, you're probably here yelling due to your malmourished state which you havent even realised yet.

Malnutrition makes people unnecessarily cranky, and thats obviously the case with you.

Nothing wrong with pomo oh.  cheesy its very nutritional. If you don't believe me, feed a starving person pomo for two days and see how fast they start looking well fed. Go to Somalia and feed them pomo. They will thank you and give you a chieftancy title.

so in your village, amala is made from dirty cassava peel?
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by DeepZone: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2008

He probably think you are calling him a [b]slowpoke [/b]that needs oxygen.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by agaba123(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2008
Riskie:

You're nothing but a hypocrite and you apparently also like to make baseless, brainless assumptions. Abused  on the contrary undecided
You call me Ruxie and expect me not to call you a name in return. Eyyyya pele o!! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. cool

I think you were blind or skipped over where I said I'm part Yoruba, but I will excuse you because you are "defending" my people.

Mee to I do not mean to hurt your feeling too. Just that only those abused like abusing. I won't even like to admit to you that I made a mistake in typing your name all the same i can be your counsellor with my brainless assumption, I can knock out abuselag and you can then have a normal convo.

North to hell with your food.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by DRANOEL(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
@agaba123

to hell with your criminality grin grin grin
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Axis: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2008
morpheus24:

Axis

How can you use the word "Educated illiterate". Thats an oxymoron.

Thats why when embassy ask you simple question you begin dey fumble, them no give you visa.

Sory oh no vex. Make una dey chop the oil money, the 419 oyinbo man money we dey chop for here we go take build south.

Survival of the fittest. You will soon become extinct and you just don't know it yet casue your foolish brains can't adapt to anything but suya and fura de nene.

Bastadized ABoki

see this bloody jjc cannibal that just learnt how to use the dictionary and encyclopedia after spending several years from the creek. I know you are short of english thats why you have to run to the dictionary. Olodo!!!

See you, thats why south is still a jungle with all the 419 you are doing. Can a Mumu like you even execute 419, half of your kinsmen are in jail over there due to their stupidity.

Na your papa be the bastard from bastard generation

Did you guys hear of the southern NNDC chairman Mr sam edem a former diplomat gave out N 1 billion to a voodoo man to help him kill the MD of NDDC and governor. Thats how you all think in stupid ways, then blame the north for your manmade misfortunes and underdevelopment. Your place would never be civilised in the next 100 yrs and your action only shows the type of unexposed people your are. This man is a diplomat for Gods sake !!! and the mugu went to report to the police who also arrested him. So morpheus your stay abroad can never make you civilsed and exposed if a diplomat from your place can do this.

What a big shame and embarassemnt to your race morpheus. It only shows how foolish and uncivilised your people are, and you guys would open your dirty mouth to say your region is not developed. Y people are the most useless in the country and if not because God gave you oil, you are still the most useless region in the world with senseless people that think they are educated.

here is the link :

http://pointblanknews.com/os1097.html

I cant call Niger delta useless but men i need the Oil. Its just the people that have dead brain and only invest in voodoo and kidnapping. Bunch of cavemen.

Oil sweet Oil. Some people are never meant to enjoy it.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by DeepZone: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2008
omG; Why did they let this guy escape from the zoo? The staff at the zoo should be fired for negligence.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by morpheus24: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2008
Axis:

see this bloody jjc cannibal that just learnt how to use the dictionary and encyclopedia after spending several years from the creek. I know you are short of english thats why you have to run to the dictionary. Olodo!!!

See you, thats why south is still a jungle with all the 419 you are doing. Can a Mumu like you even execute 419, half of your kinsmen are in jail over there due to their stupidity.

Na your papa be the bastard from bastard generation

Did you guys hear of the southern NNDC chairman Mr sam edem a former diplomat gave out N 1 billion to a voodoo man to help him kill the MD of NDDC and governor. Thats how you all think in stupid ways, then blame the north for your manmade misfortunes and underdevelopment. Your place would never be civilised in the next 100 years and your action only shows the type of unexposed people your are. This man is a diplomat for Gods sake !!! and the mugu went to report to the police who also arrested him. So morpheus your stay abroad can never make you civilsed and exposed if a diplomat from your place can do this.

What a big shame and embarassemnt to your race morpheus. It only shows how foolish and uncivilised your people are, and you guys would open your dirty mouth to say your region is not developed. Y people are the most useless in the country and if not because God gave you oil, you are still the most useless region in the world with senseless people that think they are educated.

here is the link :

http://pointblanknews.com/os1097.html

I can't call Niger delta useless but men i need the Oil. Its just the people that have dead brain and only invest in voodoo and kidnapping. Bunch of cavemen.

Don't forget the other half of 419ers are millionaires around the world despite your tyranny. Goes to show.

Illiterate we are not a "RACE" but a people. exposing your level of eudcaton. I don't blame you when you are subsribing to the free subscription to internet service, how will you learn anything.

Don't vex cause your talisman no work for you for embassy. Try next year, I will recommend you to one good juju man.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Riskie(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2008
agaba123:

[s]Mee to I do not mean to hurt your feeling too. Just that only those abused like abusing. I won't even like to admit to you that I made a mistake in typing your name all the same i can be your counsellor with[/s] my brainless assumption, I[s] can knock out abuselag and you can then have a normal convo.[/s] North to hell with your food.

Nothing that you wrote matters except that one line. I'm just so glad that you know and admit that you are brainless. Accepting that you have a problem is the first step to getting help.  grin
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Axis: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2008
DeepZone:

omG; Why did they let this guy escape from the zoo? The staff at the zoo should be fired for negligence.

Why would they want to fire deepzone from the Only yoruba specie of Gorillas from the zoo?

Deepzone, abeg post your pict if you no look like gorilla (obasanjo's look alike).

Yorubas are fucking ugly.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by onyinye2(f): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
Axis:

Oh so yorubas are ugly abi. so then who is "good looking" in your eyes? surely not yourself.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by dada22(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2008
grin grin grin grin dis place is f u c k i n g crazy grin grin grin grin

LMFAO
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by RibaduFan(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2008
The topic was started by some intellectual young Nigerians, now it's been taken over by Illiterates, bigots, and mannerness set of people. Am ashamed i had anything to do with this discussion
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Riskie(f): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2008
yemmyse:

The topic was started by some intellectual young Nigerians, now it's been taken over by Illiterates, bigots, and mannerness set of people. Am ashamed i had anything to do with this discussion

Obviously you didn't read the beginning very well. One of the first posts said "to hell with kulikuli" and another called notherners aboki. . .  undecided Yea. . .  real intellectuals*note the sarcasm*. It started off with bigotry and bickering and will likely end with such.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by agaba123(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2008
Riskie:

Nothing that you wrote matters except that one line. I'm just so glad that you know and admit that you are brainless. Accepting that you have a problem is the first step to getting help. grin
feeling like a victor, are you?

That is good. My effort is begining to yield result. Getting an abuse victim to get a sense of satisfaction is a sure way to recovery. Feel happy. I have 'admitted' I am brainless and you have admitted that the brainless will help you.What an Irony. You are probably headless .
It is a fool that refuses to see the truth and runs over it to hear what he wants to hear. that is what you have proved by your post
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Riskie(f): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2008
agaba123:

feeling like a victor, are you?

That is good. My effort is beginning to yield result. Getting an abuse victim to get a sense of satisfaction is a sure way to recovery. Feel happy. I have 'admitted' I am brainless and you have admitted that the brainless will help you.What an Irony. You are probably headless .
It is a fool that refuses to see the truth and runs over it to hear what he wants to hear. that is what you have proved by your post

Like I said before, shut your colossal pie hole! Stop following me around for heaven's sake. And for the LAST time, a come back is supposed to be different than what the person thrashing you said. Copy and paste is a bad disease. Quit trying to save face and don't reply to my posts anymore. You're only showing how lame and pathetic you are. wink
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by agaba123(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2008
Riskie:

Like I said before, shut you colossal pie hole! Stop following me around for heaven's sake. And for the LAST time, a come back is supposed to be different than what the person thrashing you said. Copy and paste is a bad disease. Quit trying to save face and don't reply to my posts anymore. You're only showing how lame and pathetic you are. wink
My replyiing to your post is actually making you look relevant and you should appreciate that. And then you should tell me who is following who? I opened a thread and you were the first to open your pit toilet venom there and it has scared every other poster because of your of smelling vomit. yet you said I am following you. Who is following who?

It is because of the low IQ you have as it kis predominant in the north that you cannot make out any difference between my posts. My posts requires an analytical mind and i thought you have one. I am sorry and lifting you above your stand.

Northern outcast.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Riskie(f): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
I suggest you buy yourself this book, if you can afford it! grin grin

By the way looking relevant on an online forum is not of importance to me. As you can see I haven't posted in half as many threads as you ie I have better things to do. . . 'outcast' seems to apply more to you, since you have so much time to spend posting comments and starting useless threads. Once again, SHUT YOUR COLOSSAL TRAP! I will not reply you anymore. Good day, have a nice life! smiley wink

Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by DeepZone: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2008

Bad belle; Monkey no fine but im mama likam.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by perewesley(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2008
una no get work,,,,,anyway sha not bad at all keep on insultin urselfs,,,make 4 gd entertainment ang lafin
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by agaba123(m): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2008
Riskie:

I suggest you buy yourself this book, if you can afford it! grin grin

By the way looking relevant on an online forum is not of importance to me. As you can see I haven't posted in half as many threads as you ie I have better things to do. . . 'outcast' seems to apply more to you, since you have so much time to spend posting comments and starting useless threads. Once again, SHUT YOUR COLOSSAL TRAP! I will not reply you anymore. Good day, have a nice life! smiley wink
That means that your double personality is resolving. Don't forget to take your medication tomorrow. Thank God.

That I have time to post means that I can manage my time well and still acheive what I am acheiving while having fun. I hope your gas has not run out you Northern reject.
You think you eat abuse morning and afternoon and you can and open your pit toilet and dish it out everywhere and get away with it.

Please if you are done farting, shot your pit toilet. Enough of your trash.

To hell with the Northern food
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2008
@axis
Yoruba are bleeping ugly?

whaaaat

wait a min. . . . . ok, so what is suppose to happen now?

Ok, Yoruba are f.cuking UGLY, he said, but who is suppose to give a sh*t here?

OMG!! Agaba!! This is the first time am seeing you posting like this shocked shocked shocked
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by DeepZone: 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2008
Please if you are done farting, shot your pit toilet. Enough of your trash.
What's the point of going to the pit toilet just to fart? grin grin grin grin grin

Why not in her living room? Is that how you exhale? grin grin grin
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by agaba123(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

OMG!! Agaba!! This is the first time am seeing you posting like this shocked shocked shocked
Ruby my dear na condition make crayfish bend. Everybody has a measure of venom in him. That you do not display it does not mean you do not have it.

DeepZone:

What's the point of going to the pit toilet just to fart? grin grin grin grin grin

Why not in her living room? Is that how you exhale? grin grin grin
Abeg deepzone ask that silly little thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Sokoto State APC Chieftains Arrested - Saharareporters / Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses / PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.